Author Topic: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)  (Read 4430980 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)
« Reply #7650 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:40:42 »
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

I just found it outside.  So happy that I didn't lose it lose it.

Show Image

I actually plan on making some today.   The flavor will be contingent upon what I find at the farmer's market (inb4 demik making fun of me).
HA.

I got ingredients for three types: Whiskey mango with ginger caramel, watermelon mint, and dark chocolate lemon beet, the last made with goat milk and a little chevre instead of whole milk and all heavy cream.

Awaiting teasing for hipster ice cream flavors.

And, on a sad not, I can't find the ice cream maker attachment, so I have to do this ghetto style.
I don't even know how to respond to that. Are those flavors even legally allowed to be consumed together??

Watermelon mint?! YOU LEAVE WATERMELON ALONE.

Watermelon mint agua fresca is love, so I figured doing that with "pickled" watermelon rinds could be really good.

Hey guys, anyone know if there is a Brown Brobots ? I would love to have one for a set im doing.

One, AFAIK, and, sadly, your odds of getting it are probably nonexistent.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #7651 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:45:10 »
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

Show Image

I actually plan on making some today.   The flavor will be contingent upon what I find at the farmer's market (inb4 demik making fun of me).
HA.

I got ingredients for three types: Whiskey mango with ginger caramel, watermelon mint, and dark chocolate lemon beet, the last made with goat milk and a little chevre instead of whole milk and all heavy cream.

And, on a sad not, I can't find the ice cream maker attachment, so I have to do this ghetto style.
I don't even know how to respond to that. Are those flavors even legally allowed to be consumed together??

Watermelon mint agua fresca is love, so I figured doing that with "pickled" watermelon rinds could be really good.

Hey guys, anyone know if there is a Brown Brobots ? I would love to have one for a set im doing.

Only mint combo I love is chocolate mint. And only as Andes candies. Mojitos ruined mint for me.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #7652 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:45:53 »

Do you know the name of this bros ?
I want clacks

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #7653 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:48:23 »
More
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

Show Image

HA.

Only mint combo I love is chocolate mint. And only as Andes candies. Mojitos ruined mint for me.

Watermelon mint agua fresca is great if you just have that hint of mint, but I can see how if mojitos ruined mint, it may be awful for you.

I think it was coke.  I don't know if anyone ever got it.

I think that there's also a tan one.  No clue of the name and, again, not sure it entered circulation.

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #7654 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:53:23 »
More
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

Show Image

HA.

Watermelon mint agua fresca is great if you just have that hint of mint, but I can see how if mojitos ruined mint, it may be awful for you.

Show Image

I think that there's also a tan one.  No clue of the name and, again, not sure it entered circulation.

Thank you very much !

Have a good day !
I want clacks

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #7655 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:56:59 »
More
More
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

Show Image

HA.

Show Image

Thank you very much !

Have a good day !

There is also Stump Brown.

20150704_121133 by ghost juggernaut, on Flickr

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #7656 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:58:29 »
More
More
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

Show Image

HA.

Show Image

Thank you very much !

Have a good day !

Show Image

Thanks, totally forgot about that one.

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #7657 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 21:59:59 »
More
More
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

Show Image

HA.

Show Image

Thank you very much !

Have a good day !

Show Image

Thanks, totally forgot about that one.

More
More
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

Show Image

HA.

Show Image

Thank you very much !

Have a good day !

Show Image

Well thank you guys, this is the one I need !

Thank you so much
I want clacks

Offline kablekill

« Reply #7658 on: Sat, 01 August 2015, 22:32:59 »
So got my Bros in the mail. Also picked up my Granite Keycap Set.

Link to the gallery right here if you want to look at some more...... http://imgur.com/a/ta5xp
Poker II(Red), QuickFire TK(Red), DK9008G2(Red), Keycool 84(Red), Race II(Red)
Bro Caps - Star Cluster V2, Interstellar Blue V2, Nebulus V2, Andromeda Skies V2

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #7659 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 00:36:55 »
Hm... I might need to get me one of those blue ones.
I love Elzy

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #7660 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 00:43:40 »
Hm... I might need to get me one of those blue ones.

I know right.  It sure is purdy.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7661 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 03:08:35 »
More
More
More
Show Image

RIP 
Show Image
hope it turns up

Show Image

HA.

yeah pac is back for what seems like the 20th time

and i still think he's a knob

Show Image

Thank you very much !

Have a good day !

Show Image

and the chances of finding that one are fairly slim also  :p ghost your the only person I have seen with also cough..... magmar....Tahiti ....... Haha just messing freaking ghost and all his rare bots
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #7662 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 22:06:59 »
Coke was supposed to be part of the farewell to the BBv2's but I don't recall ever seeing it (or Heavy Metal) come up for sale/raffle.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #7663 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 10:33:41 »
Coke was supposed to be part of the farewell to the BBv2's but I don't recall ever seeing it (or Heavy Metal) come up for sale/raffle.
I still have dreams about the Miami V2...

R.I.P in pieces.  :'(

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7664 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 10:40:02 »

It's alive, just crazy rare!

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #7665 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 10:47:20 »

But to my knowledge only in MX. and if it is only in MX, I'd have to mod the stem to fit the Topre - Mx sliders.  :(

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7666 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 11:08:52 »

But to my knowledge only in MX. and if it is only in MX, I'd have to mod the stem to fit the Topre - Mx sliders.  :(

Stop being so sad air tree-chan. You need to go find another brobot to rebound on.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7667 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 11:23:03 »

Stop being so sad air tree-chan. You need to go find another brobot to rebound on.

Or man up and use an MX board, a Miami V2 on anything other than a Miami Twice board is a bigger tragedy than there only being one Miami V2

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #7668 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 11:23:43 »

It'd feel like cheating. We where meant to be, damn it! OUR LOVE WAS PURE.

But I'll have to find another....Eventually.  :-[

@Baldgye, I was going to use Miami, that's what the topre-mx sliders are for, IT WAS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL...

« Last Edit: Mon, 03 August 2015, 11:29:48 by Air tree »

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #7669 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 12:25:25 »
I love Bro´s  ;D

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7670 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 12:27:12 »
I love Bro´s  ;D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I need a starcluster in my life XD

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #7671 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 14:04:03 »
Good god... the photos in here lately are ridiculous!!! I haven't been in here in awhile but I'm glad to see so many people were graced with such beautiful caps!

Those Liberty Sets were a real shocker!!! Real nice. Imma have to bring my set out again sometime ~

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7672 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 14:09:13 »
Good god... the photos in here lately are ridiculous!!! I haven't been in here in awhile but I'm glad to see so many people were graced with such beautiful caps!

Those Liberty Sets were a real shocker!!! Real nice. Imma have to bring my set out again sometime ~

we'll battle it out who has the cooler liberator pics

inb4 vesper wins

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #7673 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 14:17:39 »

Or man up and use an MX board, a Miami V2 on anything other than a Miami Twice board is a bigger tragedy than there only being one Miami V2
They always get made in pairs.... Bet Bunny has the Topre one :p

inb4 vesper wins
:[ Can I join in and fight you with the angry summer set, grrrr
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7674 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 14:21:19 »

inb4 vesper wins

of course baby doll  :-*

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7675 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 14:27:42 »

They always get made in pairs.... Bet Bunny has the Topre one :p

Actually no he has an MX one as he posted this picture!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7676 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:38:21 »

Yeah Bro was really generous during the last 2 sales. :)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7677 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:51:17 »

My stress relief XD

Offline chromatically

« Reply #7678 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:53:47 »
Show Image

My stress relief XD

so awesome!!!
is that dice key chain thingy available anywhere?

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #7679 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 16:56:47 »
My stress relief XD
You play with your nads for stress relief? Weirdo...

:))

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7680 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:07:31 »
Show Image

My stress relief XD

so awesome!!!

I just know that CTRL ALT gave this one away during the advent giveaway last year. There are people who make these types of keychains (not necessarily dice), however I haven't seen them being sold in awhile or know where you can buy one at the moment.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7681 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:08:52 »
Show Image

My stress relief XD

so awesome!!!

They're used to be sold on the Ctrl Alt store and some were given as Air Tree said. Shoot a PM to Bunny with an explicit object or to anyone else on the Ctrl Alt team. Perhaps they would have some spare to sell.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7682 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:09:03 »
Show Image

My stress relief XD

so awesome!!!

I just know that CTRL ALT gave this one away during the advent giveaway last year. There are people who make these types of keychains (not necessarily dice), however I haven't seen them being sold in awhile or know where you can buy one at the moment.

I think they were in the store too for a brief period.  I think keypop sells a keychain too, but it's not patterned or anything.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7683 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:11:12 »
Show Image

My stress relief XD

so awesome!!!

I think they were in the store too for a brief period.  I think keypop sells a keychain too, but it's not patterned or anything.

I couldn't remember if they were or not XD At least we got that squared away.

Offline chromatically

« Reply #7684 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:12:03 »
Show Image

My stress relief XD

so awesome!!!

ahhh that's where i recognize that from. i think bunny said he's adding those in as extras to the first 100 JTK debut buyers? hopefully i got that, i did order my 2 JTK sets on the first day :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #7685 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:20:04 »

inb4 vesper wins

NEGATIVE. We have different sets (my OG Liberator Set's Blue is darker). WE BOTH WIN :D

Of course you can :3

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #7686 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:25:01 »
Frosty ESC

It's like a rough uncut diamond on the surface... looking at the base tho, it's crystal clear...

Ozone V2

It's just like breaking through that layer right before space ~

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7687 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:26:46 »
Frosty ESC

It's like a rough uncut diamond on the surface... looking at the base tho, it's crystal clear...
Show Image

Show Image

Ozone V2

Show Image

GIVE ME OZONE KTHX PLZ EEEEEEEEEH

Sometimes it's cool to be vesper lol

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #7688 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:27:32 »
I love Elzy

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #7690 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:30:46 »
Frosty ESC

Show Image

Show Image

Ozone V2

Show Image

HOLY GOD.  MAH BONER! :eek:

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7691 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:31:58 »
so whose face do I have to sit on to get an ozone v2?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #7692 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:37:05 »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #7693 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:38:24 »
Frosty ESC

Show Image

Show Image

Ozone V2

Show Image

that's the most handsome 2-tone artisan i've ever seen, esp in that lighting and shot
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #7694 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:41:11 »
Vesper, just when I thought you couldn't make your 1800 even better, you do this O_O

So nice..

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #7695 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:47:14 »
GIVE ME OZONE KTHX PLZ EEEEEEEEEH

Sometimes it's cool to be vesper lol

It's not cool to be me. LOL.

I'll be sure to post more soon~

Show Image

what the ****

My response to pretty much everything you post, bro.

HOLY GOD.  MAH BONER! :eek:

IS THIS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET YOU AROUSED?! DO I HAVE TO STOOP TO THIS?!

so whose face do I have to sit on to get an ozone v2?

that's the most handsome 2-tone artisan i've ever seen, esp in that lighting and shot

It really is beautiful. Light easily passes through it even with the non-smooth finish.

I'll take the "lighting and shot" part as a compliment :3

Vesper, just when I thought you couldn't make your 1800 even better, you do this O_O

So nice..

Nothing is impossible when it comes to Bro Caps. Infinite improvement possibilities.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7696 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 17:52:41 »
Show Image

My stress relief XD
damn bee you funny  ^-^ love it
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7697 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:07:59 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #7698 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:12:41 »
Thanks Vesp, new wallpaper ^^

nyuuuu ~ it ain't worthy, mang.

Want me to put it on the White Filco?!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7699 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 18:15:37 »
Thanks Vesp, new wallpaper ^^

nyuuuu ~ it ain't worthy, mang.

Want me to put it on the White Filco?!

:O yeah boi that would be ballin'