Author Topic: [IC] ePBT Scandi - GB Thread Live  (Read 50569 times)

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
[IC] ePBT Scandi - GB Thread Live
« on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 10:02:14 »

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce you to a set inspired by my son's bedroom decor, ePBT Scandi.

Specifications:

Manufacturer: ePBT
Profile: Cherry 1-1-2-3-4-4
Material: PBT
Legends: Center-aligned icons, dye-sublimated
Colors: 1 RAL and 7 Pantones

Color Comparisons

Because you're probably curious:

IC Form

You know the drill. Please do me a favor and fill out the form if you are interested!

Vendors, GB Date, & Pricing

The GB will start on June 14.

Now, without further ado...

Core Kits

Base

Covers everything from TKL down to 60%, including UK ISO, Alice support, F13, and Mac bottom row swaps

Dalecarlian Runes

These are a late version of the runic script, having evolved from Elder Futhark to Younger Futhark to Medieval Runes to finally, these. They were in use in the Swedish province of Dalarna until the early 20th century and were mainly used to transcribe the Elfdalian language and to inscribe names and ownership marks on various objects. As such, it has been designed for full use with the Swedish ISO layout.

Numpad

Nomad

Covers most ortho and staggered 40s layouts

Spacebars

Accents

For a more muted (and expanded) take on the classic CMYK mods.

Novelty Accents

Additional Language Support Kits

More
NorDeIc

Covers Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, German, and Icelandic layouts

Français

Covers French AZERTY for France and Belgium

Ibérica

Covers Spanish and Portuguese for both EU and Latin American layouts

Typist

A Colevrak+ kit covering Dvorak, Colemak, Colemak DH & DHm, Norman, Carpalx QGMLWY, QWPR, and Wide Mod

Deskmat

Monokei Artisan

This will be made in brass with a light gunmetal PVD finish:

Cable by Nerd Cables

Coming soon!

Renders by Kingk22

Aki-S by senryo

M60-A by RAMA

F1-8X by Geonworks

Signature

If you'd like to show your support for this project, please use the banner below:

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=111609.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/eSoyOpu.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 June 2022, 14:54:25 by Fredington »

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
Re: ePBT Scandi
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 10:02:40 »
Changelog

6/11/21
- Restored tertiary legends on localization kits
- Added KBDfans and ThocKeys pricing
- Updated M60-A render with properly-sized Control icon

6/8/21
- Removed tertiary legends on localization kits due to pricing concerns
- Moved UK ISO to Base kit
- Added key sizes to kit images

6/6/21
- Removed the many mod-colored, ortho-oriented R3 keys in favor of mod-colored R1 tilde replacements
- Greatly expanded coverage of the Nomad kit
- Added 1.5u key to Spacebars kit and removed a 2u key (redundant)

5/26/21
- Added IOKeyboards as a vendor for Sweden
- Added Franglais, Ibérica, Typist, and dedicated Spacebars kit
- Moved UK ISO to new Franglais kit (better pricing for both UK ISO users and NorDe users)
- Added Icelandic support to NorDe(Ic) kit
- Moved Alt Gr keys from NorDe to Base kit
- Included 2 options for homing keys in all relevant kits (both scoops and bars)
- Removed mod colored Å from Dalecarlian Runes kit
- Added 2u spacebar and to Base kit for complete Alice support
- Moved 6u spacebar from Base kit to new Spacebars kit
- Trimmed down the Nomad (40s) kit in light of the above changes
- Additional language support IC form is now CLOSED

5/18/21
1. Added GD date
2. Added deskmat
3. Added Monokei artisan

3/22/21:
1. Added full vendor list.
2. Added non-homing FJ to the Base kit.
3. Moved rune on X to S. This change happened in the language towards the end of the 19th century, and the previous document I was referencing stopped at 1832.
4. Added 1u Alt Gr key to the NorDeUK kit.
5. Added 1.5u System keys and a 1.75u Lock key to the Accent and Novelty Accent kits.
6. Fixed the rightmost column keys for ortho layouts in the 40s kit.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 June 2021, 10:32:21 by Fredington »

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 10:04:59 »
nice

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 10:09:55 »
nice

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • Discord Server
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 10:11:07 »
Not bad

Offline VXQN

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 10:13:38 »
Into it. I was thinking about buying epbt 9009 only this morning but now I'm thinking I might hold off...

I like how it's beige but not too beige, and I like the colour of the accents. Only thing I'm not feeling is the novelties, they all seem a tiny bit inconsistent and a little cartoony for my tastes.

Offline UberPlatypus

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 10:22:52 »
Some more colors or options in the novelties kits for Enter, Tab, Backspace, and Escape would .ale me very interested. Love the set. 

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Offline Ciantha

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 11:20:10 »
I love the dalecarlian runes!

Offline Izeri

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 11:24:32 »
Interesting, but please add [IC] in the title

Offline whirlwind

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 11:26:32 »
Interesting

Offline thecyangiant

Re: [IC] ePBT Scandi
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 11:28:23 »
This is amazing, I love it. The runes are the first set of sublegends that I like and would want!
I also wonder if you would be willing to modify the brown icon to a station wagon, I think the Volvo 245 is as icon(ic) a scandinavian vehicle as has ever been made, and that would be a must own for me.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 11:58:55 »
Interesting, but please add [IC] in the title

Thanks, totally forgot the tag.

Only thing I'm not feeling is the novelties, they all seem a tiny bit inconsistent and a little cartoony for my tastes.

Thanks for the feedback. Given the inspiration, the style of the novelties will likely stay as it is. Can you be more specific as to how you feel that they're inconsistent?

I also wonder if you would be willing to modify the brown icon to a station wagon, I think the Volvo 245 is as icon(ic) a scandinavian vehicle as has ever been made, and that would be a must own for me.

The style of the novelties will likely stay as it is, but I'm not opposed to turning the car into a station wagon.

Offline Pontus

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 12:11:25 »
Lovely set! The only thing I would like is OG icons instead of the current centered ones but I guess you can't get everything  :)

Offline Ciantha

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 13:38:55 »
Into it. I was thinking about buying epbt 9009 only this morning but now I'm thinking I might hold off...

I like how it's beige but not too beige, and I like the colour of the accents. Only thing I'm not feeling is the novelties, they all seem a tiny bit inconsistent and a little cartoony for my tastes.

The novelties are quintessential Scandinavian children's decor. Any of these could be a wallpaper, a fabric or a picture. Basically it's as if someone distilled a children's decor store.

(not that you aren't entitled to your opinion I just wanted to voice a differing one)

Offline KEYGEM

• * Vendor
    • KEYGEM Online Shop
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 14:11:35 »
Like it :)

Offline jimboytacos

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 15:13:14 »
This colorway really struck me. So much nostalgia here. I'm totally down.

Offline kidpid

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 16:40:14 »
The 1.75u icon control looks pretty yuge in your board renders, but looks reasonably sized in the kit renders. Which one can we expect?

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 09 March 2021, 19:10:41 »
Lovely set! The only thing I would like is OG icons instead of the current centered ones but I guess you can't get everything  :)

I'm actually not opposed to this if a lot of people request it.

The 1.75u icon control looks pretty yuge in your board renders, but looks reasonably sized in the kit renders. Which one can we expect?

It'll be as per the kits.

Offline Kajoler

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 03:32:20 »
Interestingly interested
>:0

Offline ai06L

• SEE YOU, SPACE COWBOY
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 10 March 2021, 08:25:09 »
yes
Collection: Keycult No.1, 8XV2.0 Additional Ano silver WKL, FC660C Novatouched, Polaris, 8XV2.0 Additional coated black CWKL, Vega E-white, Vega Grey, Novatouch, Jelly Epoch SE

Waiting to ship: Cruelworld 60, 8XV3.0 light grey WKL

Offline kyrremann

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 13 March 2021, 05:49:45 »
I like it, but why no Q and Z runes?
Also only runes kit would be a lot sweet!

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 13 March 2021, 08:42:38 »
Really loving the colours here! I would love to see QAZ support in the 40's kit as well as a 1u "Alt Gr" key in the NorDeUK kit though.

Offline ab042896

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 15 March 2021, 12:33:39 »
fresh take on classic colours  :thumb:

Offline sendrim

• Instagram
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 21:26:02 »
Designed for Swedish ISO layout? Give it here!! YOINK  :eek:
I like SA

Offline Mark The Weeb

« Reply #24 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 21:40:31 »
yooo i love the splash of colour !

Offline Hi !!

• Kiimari
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 00:19:47 »
love the accents and novelties. overall theme looks clean.

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 09:46:27 »
I like it, but why no Q and Z runes?
Also only runes kit would be a lot sweet!

Because there are no equivalents in Dalecarlian, so it wouldn't make any sense to have runes on those letters.

Now, onto some updates...

Full vendor list has been added:

Worldwide: KBDFans
US: ThocKeys
CAN: DeskHero
UK: Proto[Typist]
Norway: Tastatur (Mekanisk)
EU: KEYGEM
SEA: Monokei
OCE: DailyClack

Kits have also seen some updates:

1. Added non-homing FJ to the Base kit.

2. Moved rune on X to S. This change happened in the language towards the end of the 19th century, and the previous document I was referencing stopped at 1832.

3. Added 1u Alt Gr key to the NorDeUK kit.

4. Added 1.5u System keys and a 1.75u Lock key to the Accent and Novelty Accent kits.

Finally, we will have a cable collaboration provided by Nerd Cables, which will be revealed later.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 March 2021, 12:56:14 by Fredington »

Offline Ciantha

Re: [IC] ePBT Scandi - Vendors and kit updates
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 11:12:37 »

40s

Show Image

The third row in this kit has me a bit confused. I'm thinking these keys (aside from the function key) are supposed to be mods for 12u ortho like planck (if it's something else feel free to ignore what I say below but I'd love to know what it's for in that case   :) )

If it's supposed to be ortho mods I think you're mod-coloring the wrong column. The rightmost column on a standard 12u keyboard is the one that contains the apostrophe (not the semicolon). Following from this for German and Swedish Ä is the key that might replace the apostrophe not Ö (since Danish and Norwegian have the same letters but in the opposite order they are correct since you had both).

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 11:35:22 »

40s

Show Image

The third row in this kit has me a bit confused. I'm thinking these keys (aside from the function key) are supposed to be mods for 12u ortho like planck (if it's something else feel free to ignore what I say below but I'd love to know what it's for in that case   :) )

If it's supposed to be ortho mods I think you're mod-coloring the wrong column. The rightmost column on a standard 12u keyboard is the one that contains the apostrophe (not the semicolon). Following from this for German and Swedish Ä is the key that might replace the apostrophe not Ö (since Danish and Norwegian have the same letters but in the opposite order they are correct since you had both).

Yes, you're right. I miscounted my columns. This has been fixed:

« Last Edit: Mon, 22 March 2021, 11:43:16 by Fredington »

Offline MiguelFg

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 18:58:26 »
Hi, nice set. I'm starting a crusade to convince designers to include the "Ñ" keycap to cover the whole spanish market. For years now we felt like the black sheep of the keyboard family. So I'm asking here, it is possible to add just ONE keycap more to the NORDEUK kit and make it NORDEUKESP? I mean technically its two keycaps "Ç" is also used but we can survive without it, the Ñ is commonly ussed tho. If you do this, you are not only helping spanish people but the whole south american continent (which also speak spanish) and other people around the world living in other countries. I'm asking to include it into the NORDEUK because some of those keycaps can also be used in the Spanish layout and since it's only one keycap requested...

Feels weird being the SECOND most talked language in the world and be this marginated in terms of keycaps. I guess it's because theres more market with scandinavian users but do manufacturers/designers really lose that much for just one keycap? I think you have a lot to win.

Anyways, just givin' my thoughts as a frustrated keycap buyer.

Offline thecyangiant

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 20:15:53 »
That is a super important call-out! Representation matters, I'd love to see that inclusion on this and many future kits

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 23 March 2021, 08:26:25 »
Hi, nice set. I'm starting a crusade to convince designers to include the "Ñ" keycap to cover the whole spanish market. For years now we felt like the black sheep of the keyboard family. So I'm asking here, it is possible to add just ONE keycap more to the NORDEUK kit and make it NORDEUKESP? I mean technically its two keycaps "Ç" is also used but we can survive without it, the Ñ is commonly ussed tho. If you do this, you are not only helping spanish people but the whole south american continent (which also speak spanish) and other people around the world living in other countries. I'm asking to include it into the NORDEUK because some of those keycaps can also be used in the Spanish layout and since it's only one keycap requested...

Feels weird being the SECOND most talked language in the world and be this marginated in terms of keycaps. I guess it's because theres more market with scandinavian users but do manufacturers/designers really lose that much for just one keycap? I think you have a lot to win.

Do you think the Spanish market would actually be satisfied with just the Ñ though?  There are several other keys that would be missing for both the European & Latin American variants of Spanish.

Offline MiguelFg

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 23 March 2021, 13:04:55 »

Do you think the Spanish market would actually be satisfied with just the Ñ though?  There are several other keys that would be missing for both the European & Latin American variants of Spanish.

I think there's a sweet spot between what's acceptable and what would be perfect. Of course a full support of a spanish/latinamerican layout would be ideal but you have to start from something right? Nowadays it's pretty standard to include nor/de/uk sets because I guess those people asked for it for years, now keyboards are getting more mainstream, and there's a lot of new customers who don't even know that even if you don't have for example "Ñ" keycap you can still type it, or they don't like ANSI layout or they are afraid to swap between ISO-ESP to ANSI, etc... So from my perspective a good starting point to introduce the huge spanic market is to atleast include a keycap or two to a set that already exists like NOR/DE/UK. I would like to see in the future a whole separately kit just for spanish localization but now it's unrealistic.

Basically I read a lot of spanish people sayin' the same thing "this set includes Ñ?" over and over again, basically because they assumed that if you don't have the Ñ keycap physically then you can't type it and it's a very common letter to use on a daily basis. Of course once you investigate you know that even if you don't have it you can layer it anyways, but even with that a lot of people hate to type on a keycap that has a legend that doesn't match what you are typing, specially if you don't know to type without looking at the keyboard.

As an example,  Zambumon (GMK Striker designer and well known member on this hobby) as a native spanish never included spanish localization on his keycaps sets, just in the "GMK Jamón" one for obvious reasons, and it was just the Ñ.

PD: There's the "Ç" letter that is used just in Spain but it's not that relevant because it's a letter that only some regions of Spain uses as a sub-language inside the country. Then you have other keycaps from the other europeans layout that are the same in the spanish layout or even if they are not the same, they can be used. I mean I don't care if I have < and > in separate keycaps or in the same if what I type physically matches what I see on the screen, it's just practice. What is weird is type "´´" to get a "Ñ".

I think I got you my general idea and how just a keycap or two could change the whole game. Is not like we are asking for a whole separate set. I think if just 5 people bought that kit just to have the Ñ it is worth it for both manufacturer and designer in terms of profit, I guess?

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 23 March 2021, 20:24:55 »
Well, given the lack of child kit MOQ for ePBT, additional language support is something I am open to exploring. I agree with NoPunIn10Did that simply including an Ñ key hardly seems adequate given that there are over 20 keys of difference between English ANSI and Spanish ISO, not including the typical ISO keys like large Enter and short L. Shift, etc. Therefore, I've gone ahead and mocked up the below language support kits.

Please note that this does NOT mean I've decided to officially add these kits to the set.

At this time, I am looking for 1) feedback and 2) interest, to which end I've created a new form.

Now onto the kits...

North

This is basically the current NorDeUK kit, except with Icelandic support added.

French/AZERTY

For France and Belgium.

South

For Spain, Latin America, Portugal, Brazil, and Italy.

A couple of additional things to note IF these make it into the final set:

1. I'll probably move the 3 Alt GR keys into the Base kit for efficiency's sake, which is why they're not included above.

2. Mod-colored R2 and R3 alphas for ortho (rightmost column) will be included in each language kit, as it would be unfair for the 40s kit to have to shoulder the cost for all of these.

Offline MiguelFg

Re: [IC] ePBT Scandi - Additional language support form
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 23 March 2021, 23:14:19 »
Wow, thanks for the efford man, even if it's probably never happening, just the fact that you showed interest means a lot to me!

Yeah I know just a keycap feels like nothing, but trust me, me and other fellow spanish people can be happy just with a keycap  ;D It's not that hard to learn other ISO or ANSI layouts + mapped Ñ but with an actual Ñ keycap. Just sayin'. Maybe you can't call it NORDEUKESP because it's not like it covers the whole ESP layout but meh. I know a lot of latinamerican/spanish people that survive with ANSI layouts or regular ISO without ESP layout so it's not like we NEED the whole +20 keycaps, having a Ñ it's just nice to have.
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 March 2021, 23:28:16 by MiguelFg »

Offline NoPunIn10Did

• NoPunIn10Key
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 23 March 2021, 23:46:30 »
Wow, thanks for the efford man, even if it's probably never happening, just the fact that you showed interest means a lot to me!

Yeah I know just a keycap feels like nothing, but trust me, me and other fellow spanish people can be happy just with a keycap  ;D It's not that hard to learn other ISO or ANSI layouts + mapped Ñ but with an actual Ñ keycap. Just sayin'. Maybe you can't call it NORDEUKESP because it's not like it covers the whole ESP layout but meh. I know a lot of latinamerican/spanish people that survive with ANSI layouts or regular ISO without ESP layout so it's not like we NEED the whole +20 keycaps, having a Ñ it's just nice to have.

I think the problem is that it's just not typical for a locale to be just partially supported (outside of two-key partial UK ISO support, which is terrible).  European Spanish requires at least eight keys that differ from both the US and NorDe layouts.  Latin American Spanish requires a further five beyond that.

While Ñ might be a priority for Spanish layout, users are still going to have to memorize where their punctuation keys are, given your suggestion.  It's the sort of "support" for a language that you can't actually advertise.  "Hey, we have Ñ, but all these other keys are wrong!"
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 March 2021, 23:49:08 by NoPunIn10Did »

Offline Nascent

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 05:29:00 »
Loving the set colors and theme. With Spanish layout support it would be an instant cop!

Offline RoyalOak88

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 09:13:36 »
Love to see the possible support of South localization.
Very tempting set!

Offline MiguelFg

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 24 March 2021, 12:07:49 »

I think the problem is that it's just not typical for a locale to be just partially supported (outside of two-key partial UK ISO support, which is terrible).  European Spanish requires at least eight keys that differ from both the US and NorDe layouts.  Latin American Spanish requires a further five beyond that.While Ñ might be a priority for Spanish layout, users are still going to have to memorize where their punctuation keys are, given your suggestion.  It's the sort of "support" for a language that you can't actually advertise.  "Hey, we have Ñ, but all these other keys are wrong!"

It's more like better 1 than nothing, not like i don't care about the rest, of course the more the better but the hispanic community has been ignored for years and designers only considered north european countries so if I go and ask for a whole south europe layout they will say nope, So I though maybe start with 1 or 2 keycaps to see if people gets interested and work after that to things like a whole separate set. But watching Fredington making a lot of alt sets like nothing (atleast the concept) seems like it's not a hard thing to do atleast to give people the option to IC. For me what this guy did it's what all designers should do, ATLEAST let the people choose. I think a lot of non-nordic people are choosing this kits because it's better than nothing, but maybe if you split it north-south kits you will be surprised of how much people maybe would choose those new sets.

I get that if just 1 or 2 people filled the IC interested in a south kit, it's not even worth it to actually manufacture it, but how is people gonna let you know if you are not givin them the option. That's why am thanking Fredington even if most likely it's not going to happen, atleast he gave people the option. Something I wish GMK designers do. It's not that hard, but I guess they are just pre-assuming there will be not enough south-european consumers.

Offline vilpstroem

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 08:06:09 »
Great looking set! Registered an account just to say that I'll definitely be buying this if it becomes a reality. :thumb: Nice to see some love for the Nordics too.

Offline Jojjelito

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 01 April 2021, 01:34:20 »
Color me very interested. Mom’s from Älvdalen where the Darlecarlian runes were in occasional use up until some 100 years ago so she speaks Elfdalian and I can understand it. The current language of Elfdalian has gotten it’s own ISO language code [ovd] and there is a standardized orthography that the people who struggle to preserve this fascinating linguistical oddity have agreed on. Also, there are keymaps for Linux, Mac and Windows that cover a few nasals and diphthongs still in use.

Basically it adds this to the Swedish layout: Ðð, Ąą, Ęę, Įį, Ųų, Y̨y̨ and Ą̊ą̊, where the letters with the ogonek modifier are nasal, and the eth - Ðð are the th-sound as in the English the.

Alt + a = ą
Alt + Shift + a = Ą
Alt + e = ę (collides with the normal placement of the Euro sign € in the Swedish keymap)
Alt + Shift + e = Ę
Alt + i = į
Alt + Shift + i = Į
Alt + u= ų
Alt + Shift + u= Ų
Alt + y = y̨
Alt + Shift + y = Y̨
Alt + å = ą̊
Alt + Shift + å = Ą̊
Alt + d = ð
Alt + Shift + d = Ð

It would be cool to see these added to keycaps one day! I’m going to add [ovd] as an option to QMK when I get around to it.

Offline Adelscott

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 12:23:55 »
Thanks for the localized child kits  :thumb:
Please think about ISO users, add a split left shift to your "alice style" keyboards

Offline honoka

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 12:42:48 »
fan vad nice  :cool:

Offline D3LTA

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 17:21:46 »
Since no child MOQs, would you be up for adding a colevrak+ (typist) kit? I was going to add to the interest check, but didn't see any options for "other" or such.

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 19:49:08 »
Since no child MOQs, would you be up for adding a colevrak+ (typist) kit? I was going to add to the interest check, but didn't see any options for "other" or such.

I'll consider it.

Offline Friendship

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 16 April 2021, 10:41:40 »
love the calming and playful feel of this set, looking forward to this!
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline jokanevad

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 02:29:55 »
Riktig fin verkligen! Jag är på!

Offline jjlee88

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 22:53:39 »
Great looking set! I'm considering between this or the EPBT 6085 for an upcoming silver board. Do you have an estimate timeline as to when will the GB starts and the shipping dates?

Offline Fredington

• Instagram
Re: [IC] ePBT Scandi - GB Date, Deskmat, & Monokei Artisan
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 08:42:30 »
Hi all,

Some news today...

The GB date has been set for June 14!

Also had some time to finish the deskmat:

And my collaboration with Monokei is here. This R3 2.25u artisan will be made in brass with a light gunmetal PVD finish:

Finally as a reminder, the additional language support form is still open. If you'd like to see support for your language/region (i.e. Spanish, Colevrak, etc.), please fill it out! Right now, it's unlikely that ANY additional support will be added given the low number of responses.
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 May 2021, 13:30:19 by Fredington »

Offline Adelscott

Re: [IC] ePBT Scandi - GB Date, Deskmat, & Monokei Artisan
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 09:30:26 »
Hi all,

Some news today...

The GB date has been set for June 14!

Also had some time to finish the deskmat:

Show Image

And my collaboration with Monokei is here. This R3 2.25u artisan will be made in brass with a light gunmetal PVD finish:

Show Image

Finally as a reminder, the additional language support form is still open. If you'd like to see support for your language/region (i.e. Spanish, Colevrak, etc.), please fill it out! Right now, it's unlikely that ANY additional support will be added given the low number of responses.
The FR kit, which seems already designed, needs more votes ? I thought its presence was already decided ...
Please think about ISO users, add a split left shift to your "alice style" keyboards