Author Topic: [GB] KAM_Superuser | COMPLETE - EXTRAS ARE LIVE  (Read 300017 times)

Offline FreshFromTheGrave

The queue order is actually not valid at this point, many sets have been reordered based on other factors and Slurp was put behind others as samples weren't accepted I believe. Superuser is waiting for Mizu to finish rather than the queue order. As soon as Mizu is out the door then it should be us :) February sounds plausible but honestly every timeframe I get given gets exceeded. But Mizu does appear to be going along just fine.

Offline Alejo1707

• Gimme some more caps!
Oh no sir/ma'am, our buddy with 2 feet (twoshoes) confirmed on the 10th of this month that they are already working to start KAT Slurp production, so I highly doubt Superuser will be here before mid 2023 at best.

For those who heard the news about RocketCables I'm happy to announce that a replacement cable collab is already available for those who would still like one and those who missed the original cable group buy.

Handmade by Keebstuff in Eifel, Germany these new cables feature an optional LEMO connector, MDPC-X sleeving in beautiful Titanium Grey and Cerakoted connectors in your choice of either Stealth Grey or Island Green, stencilled with the Superuser >_ icon (production cables will use the same icon typography as used on the RAMA.)

Cables are available for pre-order here https://keebstuff.com/products/cmd

And for those who did order the original cable please make sure you receive your refunds from RocketCables. This should be happening automatically but do keep an eye on it and ensure you're refunded fully for your order!

As always there's more on this update and discussion going on in the superuser Discord server: https://discord.gg/HW2jQsrrar

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
Is this still on?! I thought you guys got your caps year ago :D
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Alejo1707

• Gimme some more caps!

Nah, as everything with Keyreative, they missed their mark 100% of the time  :))

Your signature made me look into 7bit and their GBs, man those are crazy but very interesting. Would love to order something using commands like those, but I did not enter the hobby until 2018  :-[

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...

Nah, as everything with Keyreative, they missed their mark 100% of the time  :))

Your signature made me look into 7bit and their GBs, man those are crazy but very interesting. Would love to order something using commands like those, but I did not enter the hobby until 2018  :-[

Yeah, those were good times. 2-3 years wait for GB to finalise etc but those KAT/KAM caps are kinda similar to that  :))
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Alejo1707

• Gimme some more caps!

Yeah, those were good times. 2-3 years wait for GB to finalise etc but those KAT/KAM caps are kinda similar to that  :))
Lol nah, even though wait times are similar, the level of bs I think is different right? Or they promised you the set in 6 months just to push it to 2.5 years too?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Offline CyCo

Wow, this is THE oldest set of mine that is yet to be delivered!!

Re: [GB] KAM_Superuser | IN PRODUCTION
« Reply #158 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 05:17:29 »
Ladies and gentlemen I am pleased to announce that finally, Superuser is in production  :cool:

Thank you as always for sticking around for this long, long journey. The end is it sight and you're all champions as far as I'm concerned <3

Offline POCO Estudio

« Reply #159 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 05:49:26 »
i like this keycaps

Offline Alejo1707

• Gimme some more caps!
« Reply #160 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 06:14:45 »
Ladies and gentlemen I am pleased to announce that finally, Superuser is in production  :cool:

Thank you as always for sticking around for this long, long journey. The end is it sight and you're all champions as far as I'm concerned <3

So they finished KAT Slurp already? This sounds fishy, nothing against you of course, you were told it is in production, but I think Keyreative is pulling a Keyreative on us. Also, I know you have a Discord server, but if you have approved samples I will appreciate if you post them here too.

« Reply #161 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 06:41:19 »
So they finished KAT Slurp already? This sounds fishy, nothing against you of course, you were told it is in production, but I think Keyreative is pulling a Keyreative on us. Also, I know you have a Discord server, but if you have approved samples I will appreciate if you post them here too.

An album of the samples has been posted on page 3 :) (https://imgur.com/a/MY52Sa1) As I mentioned before though, the queue order at this point is not relevant. Many sets have been reordered based on other factors. For instance Li'l Dragon has already started delivering to customer's doors despite having its group buy months later than Superuser or Slurp. Some sets are also being produced concurrently. Superuser was never waiting on Slurp to complete, it was waiting on Mizu to complete :)

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #162 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 06:59:05 »
And Mizu finished production just the other day, according to Keyreative, so we may be soon!
(source: https://twitter.com/chenancetr/status/1628309046498570240 )
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 February 2023, 07:00:39 by sevenseacat »

Offline Pikatchu

« Reply #163 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 07:13:54 »
Question from a "noob" user(i've followed this set long time ago, unfortunately not enough to have joined GB)... when this projects are released... are there any "aditional" sets to users that did not joined at first?   

« Reply #164 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 07:40:51 »
Question from a "noob" user(i've followed this set long time ago, unfortunately not enough to have joined GB)... when this projects are released... are there any "aditional" sets to users that did not joined at first?

Yes there will be! They are called "extras" in the jargon ;) If you take a look at the vendors list on the first page you'll find out which store will stock the extras for your region :) You'll need to look out for updates from them about when they'll release the extras after delivery.

Offline Alejo1707

• Gimme some more caps!
« Reply #165 on: Thu, 23 February 2023, 08:04:19 »

An album of the samples has been posted on page 3 :) (https://imgur.com/a/MY52Sa1) As I mentioned before though, the queue order at this point is not relevant. Many sets have been reordered based on other factors. For instance Li'l Dragon has already started delivering to customer's doors despite having its group buy months later than Superuser or Slurp. Some sets are also being produced concurrently. Superuser was never waiting on Slurp to complete, it was waiting on Mizu to complete :)

Thanks a lot for the Imgur link boss!

In regard to production, it's just something personal I have against them. Util I see sets on users hands, I do not believe a single thing they say about status or lead times. Fingers crossed they prove me wrong this time!

Offline Alejo1707

• Gimme some more caps!
« Reply #166 on: Tue, 21 March 2023, 19:35:30 »

You were absolutely right!
297618-0

This info was posted on the KAT Slurp server. So things are moving people!

As a long time fanatic of Futurama it was disheartening to see it being pushed further away, and I sill think Keyreative is full of crap, but I am glad to hear KAM Superuser is finally drawing near!

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #167 on: Fri, 24 March 2023, 00:05:44 »
Yep, its in production right now :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqIlCGAvuLE/

Re: [GB] KAM_Superuser | IN PRODUCTION - QC STAGE
« Reply #168 on: Fri, 19 May 2023, 09:12:54 »
For those in the US who have been waiting for extras, NovelKeys has just listed extras for pre-order so you can lock in your kits at a reduced price!
https://novelkeys.com/collections/extras-preorder/products/kam-superuser

Shipping from the factory (not from the vendor) is currently slated for the end of this month and we are currently in QC on the set with packing hopefully happening soon (or maybe it's started already and we just haven't seen).

All kits are available for pre-order! Including RAMA!

Offline Pikatchu

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 19 May 2023, 11:14:12 »
Argggg... I'm in doubt...  "shut up and take my money" .... Or being patient and trust mykeyboard.eu ... Quite an amount in customs is the difference... And having read about mykeyboard not the most reliable seller these days.... Any advice?

Offline idealape

« Reply #170 on: Thu, 25 May 2023, 08:16:37 »
Argggg... I'm in doubt...  "shut up and take my money" .... Or being patient and trust mykeyboard.eu ... Quite an amount in customs is the difference... And having read about mykeyboard not the most reliable seller these days.... Any advice?
I can't look into your wallet or see how much you desire this set... but seeing this set is on it's way I contacted them to update my shipping address, the response was swiftly I must say.

Re: [GB] KAM_Superuser | PRODUCTION COMPLETE - SHIPPING TO VENDORS
« Reply #171 on: Thu, 22 June 2023, 05:25:32 »
Hey everyone! Production has completed and shipping to regional vendors has begun! Those who ordered from zFrontier should expect their units very soon I would imagine, I have received mine already :) Colours and quality look good!!

Offline SpinningHook

• "I can't know how to hear anymore about tables!."
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 22 June 2023, 11:43:47 »
Absolutely stoked to hear it. I have both GB and extra orders that I am very looking forward to.
"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Offline vixxy

« Reply #173 on: Tue, 27 June 2023, 00:50:18 »
Anybody order from DailyClack? Ordered a set last year and asked them about approx shipment not to me but to them...and was met with no response. They don't even have anything on the "updates" page.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #174 on: Thu, 29 June 2023, 02:37:05 »
Don't expect it from DailyClack for at least a few months. They haven't even shipped most of KAT Mizu yet.

Re: [GB] KAM_Superuser | PRODUCTION COMPLETE - SHIPPING TO CUSTOMERS
« Reply #175 on: Wed, 12 July 2023, 08:46:10 »
Hey all :) NovelKeys has received their shipment, sorted through them already and has begun dispatching orders to customers! I believe NK had the shipment freighted by air so US customers can their sets a little sooner after this lengthy wait ;)

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #176 on: Wed, 12 July 2023, 16:32:40 »
my set is finally on the way (US-CA)! what a journey  :D

Offline SpinningHook

• "I can't know how to hear anymore about tables!."
« Reply #177 on: Thu, 13 July 2023, 11:40:27 »
Just got my GB order in (pre-order stuff will arrive on Monday) and it looks good so far. I will post some pics some time in the next few days.
"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Offline cam

« Reply #178 on: Thu, 13 July 2023, 11:42:51 »
When can we expect delivery in the EU?
Can't wait  ;D

Offline Pikatchu

« Reply #179 on: Fri, 14 July 2023, 01:55:28 »
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Friday, 21/07/2023

I'm from spain...

Offline Ranker2

Re: [GB] KAM_Superuser | COMPLETE - EXTRAS ARE LIVE
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 17 July 2023, 10:07:52 »
Any desk mat extras available?

Offline Mistah

« Reply #182 on: Mon, 17 July 2023, 13:54:42 »
Seems like Keyreative still can't figure out what is a spacebar and what isn't. Honestly so confused why they didn't convex the 1.5u spacebars and adhere to the kitting (they also failed this on KAT Mizu)

Any chance we can get these remolded? These were literally the only bars I planned to use lol. Already contacted Novelkeys.

« Reply #183 on: Mon, 17 July 2023, 15:11:15 »
Seems like Keyreative still can't figure out what is a spacebar and what isn't. Honestly so confused why they didn't convex the 1.5u spacebars and adhere to the kitting (they also failed this on KAT Mizu)

Any chance we can get these remolded? These were literally the only bars I planned to use lol. Already contacted Novelkeys.

Is that a 40s_ortho kit? If so that is correct according to the kit images, I believe they informed me prior which ones they had convex for and I adhered to that.

Offline Mistah

« Reply #184 on: Tue, 18 July 2023, 14:07:33 »
Yep! 40s mods. Ah I see now. Looks like novelkeys posted the image from the IC on their GB page (before the adjustment): https://novelkeys.com/cdn/shop/products/40s_ortho_terminal_3000x.png?v=1689161567

Kinda bought for those keys but oh well. Still feels good with the concave. Weird that they were willing to make 1.5c molds for KAT but not KAM, despite KAM being nicer for ergo. Maybe they just went ahead and made 1.5c when they transitioned to doubleshot.

Well if I'm here anyway, might as well flex a lil
300643-0300645-1

Offline geewiz

« Reply #185 on: Wed, 19 July 2023, 06:59:05 »
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Friday, 21/07/2023

Was that from MyKeyboard.eu? Have they announced any shipping updates?

Offline Pikatchu

« Reply #186 on: Wed, 19 July 2023, 07:12:35 »
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Friday, 21/07/2023

Was that from MyKeyboard.eu? Have they announced any shipping updates?

No, from novel keys... i was also waiting any new from mykeyboard... but i'd finally ordered from NK...
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 July 2023, 08:18:24 by Pikatchu »

Offline doctorboy

• ClackX
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 25 July 2023, 12:07:07 »
Very much looking forward to receiving my kit after more than 2 years of waiting. But since I've made my order via an EU vendor, I believe I will need to wait a couple of months more.
Let's see how it goes. :)

Offline ItIsWritten

« Reply #188 on: Sun, 10 September 2023, 09:57:50 »
Did anybody in Europe get these yet?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G986B met Tapatalk

Offline lazaret

« Reply #189 on: Sun, 10 September 2023, 17:18:07 »
Did anybody in Europe get these yet?

No, MK.eu had money (and management) issues and is behind on several GB payments (including KAM superuser). So, the set is still at the forwarder in China.
However, they recently acquired a new investor and are restructuring the company, so hopefully things will start moving again soon.
Since refunds are also delayed several months, and the company seems committed to fix their problems and deliver the goods people are waiting for, patience seems to be the best course of action for the moment...

Offline HolyJamaLama

« Reply #190 on: Mon, 11 September 2023, 11:44:31 »
I've purchased two sets from MK.eu (back in 2021 like everyone else) but since then I moved out of Europe. I've send them email week or two ago that I would like to change my address (same country just different address) but didnt hear back from them and I can still see old address in the system. If it will be shipped to that address, it will get lost and I will never see it.

Last week I purchased a set from stock that NK have and I've already received it (intl shipping). Hearing that MK.eu has money/management problems is really disappointing. I understand how GB works and I supported my fair share of Kickstarter campaigns. I can live with loosing the money (altho I wont be happy about it), but I really wanted to have set I've purchased back in 2021. Right now all I can do is either buy one more from NK or wait to see if MK will ship their orders (and if they update my address). I can only hope that they do that before NK stock sells out otherwise I'm gonna end up with the kit I purchased last week. And once NK stock sells out, it's gonna be impossible to purchase another one. I still have hope that it will eventually come, but that hope is dropping day by day. Sorry for a rant.

Offline lazaret

« Reply #191 on: Mon, 11 September 2023, 12:54:03 »
I've purchased two sets from MK.eu (back in 2021 like everyone else) but since then I moved out of Europe. I've send them email week or two ago that I would like to change my address (same country just different address) but didnt hear back from them and I can still see old address in the system. If it will be shipped to that address, it will get lost and I will never see it.

They are also behind on the support tickets (as evident from the discussions on their discord), and probably now they are in a vicious cycle of people losing their patience, asking for refunds, opening tickets, losing even more patience because the MK.eu support is flooded with requests and takes ages to reply, and so on...
In any case, I wouldn't worry about them shipping out your KAM superuser anytime soon, so you still have time to reach for the address change. Pinging people on discord seems to have done the trick in some cases.

Last week I purchased a set from stock that NK have and I've already received it (intl shipping). Hearing that MK.eu has money/management problems is really disappointing. I understand how GB works and I supported my fair share of Kickstarter campaigns. I can live with loosing the money (altho I wont be happy about it), but I really wanted to have set I've purchased back in 2021. Right now all I can do is either buy one more from NK or wait to see if MK will ship their orders (and if they update my address). I can only hope that they do that before NK stock sells out otherwise I'm gonna end up with the kit I purchased last week. And once NK stock sells out, it's gonna be impossible to purchase another one. I still have hope that it will eventually come, but that hope is dropping day by day. Sorry for a rant.

Orders that are in stock at MK.eu are shipped out fast and without problems so far, at least there is that.

GB orders are another matter, they have more than 30 GB still unpaid for (hopefully partially, but they didn't specify), including superuser. They are negotiating with GMK and Keyreative at the moment, hopefully they'll have good news at some point, but there is no timeline yet... I am also waiting for two GB sets (superuser and ocean front), which are both yet unpaid for and undelivered. I feel you. I am still hopeful that MK.eu will get their act together, so I decided to wait. If it so happens that they fail and the set is then sold out everywhere else, I can live without it, and I prefer to cut my losses than paying again for something that I already paid for. If you really want the set, though, ordering somewhere else might not be the worst idea, since there is no telling when this situation will be cleared out (one way or the other)...

Offline promet

« Reply #192 on: Thu, 26 October 2023, 07:47:22 »
Just checked the status of this GB, I pre-ordered back when it was live, MK.eu still shows order status as pending, does anyone know what's happening over there with regards to superuser ? Not sure where else to get updates...

Offline idealape

« Reply #193 on: Thu, 26 October 2023, 07:55:39 »
Just checked the status of this GB, I pre-ordered back when it was live, MK.eu still shows order status as pending, does anyone know what's happening over there with regards to superuser ? Not sure where else to get updates...
latest news was from 17 october on their discord
Update about Zfrontier goods, these are currently being prepared for Air shipment (est. travel time is 15 days+customs)
kam superuser is part of that shipment I believe... so my guess it arrives somewhere in 1st or 2nd week of November, and maybe is sent out by MK.eu in second half of November.

Offline BraveOtter

« Reply #194 on: Wed, 22 November 2023, 02:22:21 »
Is there any news on the status of MK.eu orders?  Have they obtained financing or reached an agreement with the manufacturers?

Offline idealape

« Reply #195 on: Wed, 22 November 2023, 04:41:07 »
Is there any news on the status of MK.eu orders?  Have they obtained financing or reached an agreement with the manufacturers?
no real update. It is stuck in customs apparently. However the lack of news have people riled up on the MK.eu discord.
Will post if there is an update there.

Offline HolyJamaLama

« Reply #196 on: Mon, 04 December 2023, 23:06:45 »
I just got email from MK.eu last night:

We are pleased to announce that KAM Superuser has been delivered to our warehouse. We will begin shipping it out to you this week.

After that they are asking me to update the delivery address. It's happening!

Offline idealape

« Reply #197 on: Thu, 07 December 2023, 06:59:27 »
I just got email from MK.eu last night:

We are pleased to announce that KAM Superuser has been delivered to our warehouse. We will begin shipping it out to you this week.

After that they are asking me to update the delivery address. It's happening!
Yep, just got it in...
https://instagram.com/stories/idealape/3252544250095646389?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Sent from my J9210 using Tapatalk

Offline Dash

« Reply #198 on: Mon, 18 December 2023, 06:35:35 »
After much waiting, MyKeyboard.EU finally got their stuff together and shipped.  Didn't think they were going to stay afloat long enough to deliver it!

« Reply #199 on: Wed, 27 December 2023, 09:52:51 »
With MyKeyboard finally pulling through after all this time, the kam_superuser groupbuy is 100% complete! Extras are available in many regions still including the US and EU. Thank you to everyone for joining in and being patient with it, particularly European customers who had to wait even longer than everyone else.

Everyone is still welcome to join the discord linked on page 1 to show off your builds or make trades!