geekhack Marketplace > GMK/UNIQEY

Q100 Feedback

<< < (2/2)

GMK_Andy:

--- Quote from: ImperfectLink on Thu, 26 September 2019, 21:46:18 ---I hate to say it this way but it looks like something I'd find at Office Depot with rubber dome switches.

--- End quote ---

It definitely wasn't designed with the enthusiast communtiy in mind initially, more as a high end office/CEO's keyboard. The Q series will almost certainly remain that way if it gets further additions, where the C series is more of our take on an enthusiast keyboard!

There was a Q80 TKL prototype at one point that I did think looked really awesome though in that style.

Handke:

--- Quote from: GMK_Andy on Wed, 08 April 2020, 11:39:40 ---
--- Quote from: ImperfectLink on Thu, 26 September 2019, 21:46:18 ---I hate to say it this way but it looks like something I'd find at Office Depot with rubber dome switches.

--- End quote ---

It definitely wasn't designed with the enthusiast communtiy in mind initially, more as a high end office/CEO's keyboard. The Q series will almost certainly remain that way if it gets further additions, where the C series is more of our take on an enthusiast keyboard!

There was a Q80 TKL prototype at one point that I did think looked really awesome though in that style.

--- End quote ---

Give us that TKL!!!!! opensource firmware please.

Handke:

--- End quote ---

agreed, it's quite obscene.

Also... no iso keycaps, just ansi and iso german layout, how much of a bad person do you have to be to offer to german layout? I can settle on english, but qwertz is just offensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version