Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

GB Approving

(1/1)

zlobin356:
Hello, i posted a GB post 4 days ago. my account meets the minimum requirements, there are no errors in the post (or I was not informed about them), the administration does not respond to reports, I have already been waiting for 4 days and this is quite annoying for me. Please, someone, help me!

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: zlobin356 on Tue, 26 December 2023, 13:17:52 ---my account meets the minimum requirements

--- End quote ---

You did spam pretty hard to get there - something that is taken into account when approving GB posts. There's a reason for the time and post limits, please respect the rules.

Quoting from the GB rules and guidelines thread:

--- Quote ---Please note—we do verify that users are not spamming to meet the 25 post requirement. If you make an excessive number of low-effort/spam posts immediately before posting a GB thread, expect the posts to be deleted and the GB thread to remain unapproved.
--- End quote ---

zlobin356:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 26 December 2023, 13:29:11 ---
--- Quote from: zlobin356 on Tue, 26 December 2023, 13:17:52 ---my account meets the minimum requirements

--- End quote ---

You did spam pretty hard to get there - something that is taken into account when approving GB posts. There's a reason for the time and post limits, please respect the rules.

Quoting from the GB rules and guidelines thread:

--- Quote ---Please note—we do verify that users are not spamming to meet the 25 post requirement. If you make an excessive number of low-effort/spam posts immediately before posting a GB thread, expect the posts to be deleted and the GB thread to remain unapproved.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

i can no longer count on approval? ok, no problem

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version