Previous Events Archive > GEEKHACK SIX ANNIVERSARY CONTESTS

GIGANTIC CM STORM AWESOME CREATIVE FUN THING **READ THIS FIRST**

<< < (3/27) > >>

Sifo:

--- Quote from: Halverson on Fri, 23 August 2013, 14:09:55 ---So, every time I try to enter the coupon, it tells me my shipping location isn't available for it.

--- End quote ---

**** us.

mkawa:
i think they're 10 each shipped free to canada without the coupon. i can send a couple to the party squad in toronto though. i'll have to check what i have left at home. there are some other internationals in worse situations that i have to take care of.

MTManiac:
CM swag swag baby!!!
I just ordered 2 black and 2 grey, thanks so much!
Now the waiting game begins

Halverson:

--- Quote from: mkawa on Fri, 23 August 2013, 14:12:57 ---i think they're 10 each shipped free to canada without the coupon. i can send a couple to the party squad in toronto though. i'll have to check what i have left at home. there are some other internationals in worse situations that i have to take care of.

--- End quote ---

Guess ill have to halve my order :(

Even if we bulk sent to Toronto, I highly doubt ill be getting there within a month.

phx:

--- Quote from: Xenderwind on Fri, 23 August 2013, 13:59:48 ---Hmm....I just noticed that I spelled my city incorrectly when I made that account a couple weeks ago.  Chesa[eale is not a city.  Hopefully its not a problem for my order :S.

--- End quote ---

shouldn't matter as long as your zip code is correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version