geekhack Marketplace > UKKeycaps

[Product] UKKeycaps Switch Testers

(1/3) > >>

UKKeycaps:
Here is a thread for discussing the UKKeycaps switch tester

This testers are now available. Here is a teaser video

The testers are customisable, with the option of 8, 12, 16 or 24 switches with the following switches to choose from:

Cherry: Red Blue Black Brown Grey, Clear, White, Green, Dark Grey
Gateron: Red Blue Black Brown
Kailh: Red Blue Black Brown
Noppoo: Red Blue Black Brown
Greetech: Red Blue Black Brown

There will be 3 options for keycaps: Translucent, SP Grab Bag or no keycaps

Prices will be cheaper than all other switch testers currently on the UK market.

rowdy:
Will you ship internationally?  A 24 switch tester would be great for displaying moderate collections of artisan keycaps ;)

Also exotic switches?  Super blacks?  Linear gray?  Tactile gray?  Would be great options :)

suicidal_orange:
Nice!

I'll be the first mod-minded person to ask - what's the back/case look like, is there room for a Teensy?  24 keys is half a keyboard, or an extended numberpad...

Oh and congrats on the sub :thumb:

UKKeycaps:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Sat, 25 July 2015, 03:55:27 ---Will you ship internationally?  A 24 switch tester would be great for displaying moderate collections of artisan keycaps ;)

Also exotic switches?  Super blacks?  Linear gray?  Tactile gray?  Would be great options :)

--- End quote ---

I'll ship internationally but it won't be free shipping obviously :D

If you can point me where to get those switches I will include them as options :D

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sat, 25 July 2015, 03:57:47 ---Nice!

I'll be the first mod-minded person to ask - what's the back/case look like, is there room for a Teensy?  24 keys is half a keyboard, or an extended numberpad...

--- End quote ---

Thanks! The case is essentially just a tray with some rubber feet on it, if you want to add a Teensy you'd probably have to fabricate your own case

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: UKKeycaps on Sat, 25 July 2015, 07:47:22 ---
--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sat, 25 July 2015, 03:57:47 ---Nice!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! The case is essentially just a tray with some rubber feet on it, if you want to add a Teensy you'd probably have to fabricate your own case

--- End quote ---

Or maybe just some taller feet?  A pic from the side/top (whichever's open) would be great :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version