Author Topic: [IC] "Troubled Minds" - a Joker/Eva01 inspired set - Up on Massdrop!  (Read 131016 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: [IC] "Troubled Minds" - a Joker/Eva01 inspired set
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 16:09:49 »
"Troubled Minds."

Holy s**t, that's perfect. OP, I'm totally down.

I actually preferred "Double Trouble" as it's less serious, but "Troubled Minds" is very fitting :)

I chose mixed set in the poll when it was up before, but I wasn't thinking "mixed" meant PBT and ABS.  ABS is a fine profile to go with.  I'm typing on SP's DSA ABS keys now and they are far better than the stock ABS most times on any of my MX boards. 

Is there a need for us to update our poll answers?  I tried today but the poll said it was taken down by the OP.

There's no need to update the poll, especially since the only way to have multi-colored legends is through pad printing.

I love the Joker side of this set.  I like Eva too but I'm not feeling it as much on this one.  The "comic book" novelty legends really nailed it for me.

Yeah I need to improve the Eva kit, honestly it's been years since I first watched it and I'm kinda stumped with the novelties. I'll be focusing on the Eva kit, I've made some initial changes:

Show Image

I've updated the GH/Eva logo to follow the 0.02" limitation more accurately. I've moved the Unit 1 key to R4 to replace the Eva unit head for now, and replaced the words MAGI and MAGI 2 with an icon that represents the OS based on this image: http://ayay.co.uk/backgrounds/anime/neon_genesis_evangelion/magi-system-2b.jpg

I'll probably replace/remove the progressive knife.

Edit:
I'm thinking of using "Lose CTRL" in the Eva Kit, but in Japanese. However google translate came up with this "自制心を失います", I thought it would just be two characters.. heh.

"Double Trouble" is okay, but I like "Troubled Minds" as Evangelion is a pretty serious show, especially considering the show's motifs and Anno's battle against depression.
And as for Joker, we all know his take on seriousness in The Dark Knight.

Any way you can make any Hamill references on the board? He's my favorite Joker.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 18:19:18 »
Any way you can make any Hamill references on the board? He's my favorite Joker.

I'll have to see about that, but I'll be working on the Eva kit for now :)

"haters are confused admirers"

Offline just66in

« Reply #102 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 20:20:56 »
"Troubled Minds."

Holy s**t, that's perfect. OP, I'm totally down.

I actually preferred "Double Trouble" as it's less serious, but "Troubled Minds" is very fitting :)

I chose mixed set in the poll when it was up before, but I wasn't thinking "mixed" meant PBT and ABS.  ABS is a fine profile to go with.  I'm typing on SP's DSA ABS keys now and they are far better than the stock ABS most times on any of my MX boards. 

Is there a need for us to update our poll answers?  I tried today but the poll said it was taken down by the OP.

There's no need to update the poll, especially since the only way to have multi-colored legends is through pad printing.

I love the Joker side of this set.  I like Eva too but I'm not feeling it as much on this one.  The "comic book" novelty legends really nailed it for me.

Yeah I need to improve the Eva kit, honestly it's been years since I first watched it and I'm kinda stumped with the novelties. I'll be focusing on the Eva kit, I've made some initial changes:

Show Image

I've updated the GH/Eva logo to follow the 0.02" limitation more accurately. I've moved the Unit 1 key to R4 to replace the Eva unit head for now, and replaced the words MAGI and MAGI 2 with an icon that represents the OS based on this image: http://ayay.co.uk/backgrounds/anime/neon_genesis_evangelion/magi-system-2b.jpg

Edit:
I'm thinking of using "Lose CTRL" in the Eva Kit, but in Japanese. However google translate came up with this "自制心を失います", I thought it would just be two characters.. heh.

Good thinking but man that's one long translated "lose control".  How about using just 1 word like control, lose or maybe forgotten (忘れ)? 

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #103 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 21:49:18 »
From the Eva film the out of control is represented as "暴走", sample of Holyoops Eva keycaps.
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 21:58:10 »
Find another one.
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 22:03:14 »
Find another one.
Show Image

Nice find, thanks!

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 15:17:41 »

Changes so far, there are two "Seele" keys as the original may be unfamiliar enough  that we can use it "as is".

Edit:
I don't think the joker face with all black color looks recognizable, the red grin is better. I'll have to find the perfect grin, I tried the cartoony ones with the teeth but the result was... not nice.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 September 2015, 15:20:17 by thesiscamper »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 15:33:09 »
Show Image

Changes so far, there are two "Seele" keys as the original may be unfamiliar enough  that we can use it "as is".

Edit:
I don't think the joker face with all black color looks recognizable, the red grin is better. I'll have to find the perfect grin, I tried the cartoony ones with the teeth but the result was... not nice.

Excellent
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 15:43:48 »
What about red on white? Would make more sense.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 15:44:28 »
Maybe I should use a different face... what do you guys think?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:09:20 »
Show Image

Edit:

I think some of those symbols are a little too intricate for the mold. There is some rule about size/weight of characters.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:17:29 »
Show Image

Edit:

I think some of those symbols are a little too intricate for the mold. There is some rule about size/weight of characters.

Yep, 0.02", I just dish out initial ideas then adjust it to the limitation if I think it's worth working on :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:31:45 »

Show Image

Ooh, yeah. I like that! The eyes are very much Hamill while the mouth is Ledger. Great combo!

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:36:04 »

Show Image

Ooh, yeah. I like that! The eyes are very much Hamill while the mouth is Ledger. Great combo!

Yeah I think I 'll go with that face, even in black and white it is recognizable  :thumb:

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:54:27 »
Show Image

Yeah I tried that, maybe it was the reference I got wrong but it didn't work out too well. I didin't want to make it too cartoony, I wanted the more serious/gruesome Glasgow smile. Just doing the red lips with a wide grin looked "meh", but trying to add teeth made it "bleh".

edit:
adjusted the image to remove the small details

« Last Edit: Thu, 24 September 2015, 16:58:26 by thesiscamper »

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 17:16:53 »
Show Image

Yeah I tried that, maybe it was the reference I got wrong but it didn't work out too well. I didin't want to make it too cartoony, I wanted the more serious/gruesome Glasgow smile. Just doing the red lips with a wide grin looked "meh", but trying to add teeth made it "bleh".

edit:
adjusted the image to remove the small details

Show Image

What if you made it where his mouth was open, like he's laughing. I don't how difficult it would be but something like
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 17:59:41 »
I tried something similar to that, but the monochromatic red doesn't really translate well for me, red teeth and all. I'll try it again later with a different grin.

Just an update:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 18:24:50 »
I tried something similar to that, but the monochromatic red doesn't really translate well for me, red teeth and all. I'll try it again later with a different grin.

Just an update:

Show Image

Looking fantabulous.

But I agree that, if the other mods are going to have red legends, the face should be red in uniform.

Your call, though. You've already got a sale from me!

Edit:
Not sure where you are with the IC, but I hope you keep the Eva interchangeability. The fact that I can have two sets in one is whack.
The good kind.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 September 2015, 18:26:27 by romevi »

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 18:28:44 »

Just an update:

Show Image

Looking fantabulous.

But I agree that, if the other mods are going to have red legends, the face should be red in uniform.

Edit:
Not sure where you are with the IC, but I hope you keep the Eva interchangeability. The fact that I can have two sets in one is whack.
The good kind.

Thanks! I'll need to take a break and organize my thoughts. Here's an update to the Eva kit:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: [IC] Joker/Eva inspired set
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:29:36 »

Show Image

REALLY love this colour-way.

Always remember to keep it simple, stupid, because those key-sets that have a minimum of TWO colours last for ages on any keyboard but those key-sets that scream multiple colours, get tossed into the trash fairly quickly.

Hope this one goes into SP's molds soon and finally having Purple and Green, is so good on many levels....... he he he.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:33:22 »

Show Image

Always remember to keep it simple, stupid, because those key-sets that have a minimum of TWO colours last for ages on any keyboard but those key-sets that scream multiple colours, get tossed into the trash fairly quickly.

Hope this one goes into SP's molds soon and finally having Purple and Green, is so good on many levels....... he he he.

Sadly even if we were to push to a GB immediately it would still take awhile to get the caps since SP is flooded with SA sets. Hence why Danger Zone has an estimated delivery date of Feb 2, 2016 on Massdrop.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:39:22 »

Show Image

Point well taken, thanks! The base kit has all the clean and simple colors and I figured the novelty kits can each have an identity of their own. I will keep your advice in mind though! :)

Good point about the production queue, but better to start it now than later I guess!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 20:44:56 »
Good point about the production queue, but better to start it now than later I guess!

Yeah from now on SP won't be able to make anything for this year at all.

This colour-way is strictly for next year, which would be better for timing of all shipments because you don't want to post anything around Christmas time.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 20:53:17 »

Yeah from now on SP won't be able to make anything for this year at all.

This colour-way is strictly for next year, which would be better for timing of all shipments because you don't want to post anything around Christmas time.

Exactly, and hopefully by that time the design has been tweaked to almost perfection :)

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 23:49:50 »

Just an update:

Show Image

Looking fantabulous.

Edit:
The good kind.

Thanks! I'll need to take a break and organize my thoughts. Here's an update to the Eva kit:

Show Image

Awe, I liked the knife too, the new keys look nice though. Maybe a little out of place though with the color difference.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 00:08:36 »

Just an update:

Show Image

Looking fantabulous.

Edit:
The good kind.

Show Image

Awe, I liked the knife too, the new keys look nice though. Maybe a little out of place though with the color difference.
I preferred the knife, too. :(
Maybe don't get too crazy with the black keys. As old-man Elrick said: the fewer the colors, the better. I realize some black is used for Joker, but as for the actual caps it's a bit unfocused with the green, purple, and orange, and then clashing that with the black mods.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #126 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 00:28:31 »

Just an update:

Show Image

Looking fantabulous.

Edit:
The good kind.

Show Image

I was thinking which novelty I should drop to limit the number (and price), I didn't know anyone liked it and I have to round off the edges because 0.02".  It's easy enough to bring back, I got backup files :D

After thinking about the colors I guess I got a little (a lot) too carried away and will limit the colors, here's an idea for the HAHA key, not sure if going to the edges is possible/okay:

Offline andCoffee

« Reply #127 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 00:42:41 »
The Lance Of Longinus might be better than the knife as a backspace. 

Or if you want to take relevant text, one of the recent movies was called "You Can (Not) Advance" so (Not) Advance might make a decent replacement for backspace. 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #128 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 00:43:21 »

Just an update:

Show Image

Looking fantabulous.

Edit:
The good kind.

Show Image

I was thinking which novelty I should drop to limit the number (and price), I didn't know anyone liked it and I have to round off the edges because 0.02".  It's easy enough to bring back, I got backup files :D

After thinking about the colors I guess I got a little (a lot) too carried away and will limit the colors, here's an idea for the HAHA key, not sure if going to the edges is possible/okay:

Show Image

Both are pretty good. The one on the left makes me think he's giggling, while the one on the right makes me think he's bursting out laughing.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #129 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 00:44:59 »

Or if you want to take relevant text, one of the recent movies was called "You Can (Not) Advance" so (Not) Advance might make a decent replacement for backspace.
Wait, is he doing show or movie? Or both?

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #130 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 00:50:40 »

I've made one with the spearhead only since it's too long and I didn't like how it turned out because of the loss of detail, maybe I'll try again.

Both are pretty good. The one on the left makes me think he's giggling, while the one on the right makes me think he's bursting out laughing.

I think I'll go with the one on the right, since I'll have to round off the tips and corners of the old one and it won't have the same visual effect.

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #131 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 01:15:16 »

Just an update:

Show Image

Looking fantabulous.

Edit:
The good kind.

Show Image

Show Image

Those both look nice, would be cool to get the knife back as well. With the off colors you can always do a child pack with out of theme colors for people who want to use them regardless of the color or on another sets, so don't scrap them just yet. I like the novelties and colors on some just clashes a bit with the current color scheme, would still buy them in a child pack to go on other sets.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #132 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 01:27:46 »
Those both look nice, would be cool to get the knife back as well. With the off colors you can always do a child pack with out of theme colors for people who want to use them regardless of the color or on another sets, so don't scrap them just yet. I like the novelties and colors on some just clashes a bit with the current color scheme, would still buy them in a child pack to go on other sets.

I've gone back to the simplest colors for now, then decide which one needs to be changed. I kept the Magi icon since it kinda replaces the Win key, I've also returned the Eva head since it's his kit anyway. I might use an orange cap for the Unit 1 badge since it looked good earlier. Oh, and I returned the knife, I really thought nobody cared :D

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #133 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 02:39:29 »

I've gone back to the simplest colors for now, then decide which one needs to be changed. I kept the Magi icon since it kinda replaces the Win key, I've also returned the Eva head since it's his kit anyway. I might use an orange cap for the Unit 1 badge since it looked good earlier. Oh, and I returned the knife, I really thought nobody cared :D

Show Image

This one looks much better and thanks  for bring the Eva head back. LOL!

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #134 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 02:50:14 »
Do these are looking dope. I'd love to buy a set from you when its done. Have you ever thought of creating a cap with the face of EVA-01 head bursting out?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #135 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 05:07:05 »

Show Image

Very nice.

Yeah, keep it simple and the crowds will rush in because the combo of Purple and Green hasn't been done yet here on Geekhack hence you shall be the First one, to trademark it for yourself.

Just be careful with any possible Trademark issues, concerning your icons because SP won't make them unless they're all publicly available or you created them from scratch.
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 September 2015, 05:09:49 by Elrick »

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #136 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 06:25:30 »

Show Image

Very nice.

Yeah, keep it simple and the crowds will rush in because the combo of Purple and Green hasn't been done yet here on Geekhack hence you shall be the First one, to trademark it for yourself.

Just be careful with any possible Trademark issues, concerning your icons because SP won't make them unless they're all publicly available or you created them from scratch.

Yeah, thanks for the great advice about the colors, it's been pointed out to me before but I strayed again :D

I've drawn the novelties from scratch based on various references :)

Offline just66in

« Reply #137 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:30:22 »
Great, great job. I think it's time  ;)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #138 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:42:56 »
I never watched Eva but I'm loving the Joker aspect of the set, definitely what I would go for.

Offline Data

« Reply #139 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:47:37 »

Just an update:

Show Image

Looking fantabulous.

Edit:
The good kind.

Show Image

Show Image

It's possible to print to the edge of the cap with dye sublimation, but it's very difficult to get it perfectly aligned.  Read the thread on the Galaxy Class key set for a great example of SP's extreme difficulty with that process.  Dye sub will also limit your color options -- since you're using a very bright green base color it shouldn't be an issue.  It's impossible (for SP at least) to do a doubleshot legend that way.  They have very strict guidelines for custom legends, I'm sure you've already seen them.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #140 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:52:19 »
Also, just a thought, but would it be better to split the novelties into Eva and Joker? I've never run a GB, so I don't know how that goes.

I'm just thinking that some people may voice that they prefer one over the other and won't like having to get both sets in one if they want just one.

Doesn't matter for me, though. Gonna use both anyway.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:54:44 »
It's possible to print to the edge of the cap with dye sublimation, but it's very difficult to get it perfectly aligned.  Read the thread on the Galaxy Class key set for a great example of SP's extreme difficulty with that process.  Dye sub will also limit your color options -- since you're using a very bright green base color it shouldn't be an issue.  It's impossible (for SP at least) to do a doubleshot legend that way.  They have very strict guidelines for custom legends, I'm sure you've already seen them.

I haven't seen the guidelines, I'm just going by the info I get from others. I'll be looking for a copy. I think a little offset from the edge would be okay, thanks for the heads up! :)

edit:
Also, just a thought, but would it be better to split the novelties into Eva and Joker? I've never run a GB, so I don't know how that goes.

I'm just thinking that some people may voice that they prefer one over the other and won't like having to get both sets in one if they want just one.

Doesn't matter for me, though. Gonna use both anyway.

That's the plan, to split the Joker and Eva sets unless it actually does more harm than good. People should be able to buy even just the base kit without the novelties so they can just enjoy the colorway if the novelties don't interest them :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:58:37 by thesiscamper »

Offline Data

« Reply #142 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 09:08:45 »

I haven't seen the guidelines, I'm just going by the info I get from others. I'll be looking for a copy. I think a little offset from the edge would be okay, thanks for the heads up! :)

There's a PDF floating around here somewhere that has all the rules for legends.  I'll see if I can find it.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #143 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 09:31:55 »
That's the plan, to split the Joker and Eva sets unless it actually does more harm than good. People should be able to buy even just the base kit without the novelties so they can just enjoy the colorway if the novelties don't interest them :)

Sorry, I meant splitting the Joker and Eva sets into two child deals instead of making them one. This way if people want to get Joker and not Eva, or vice versa, that'll appease those who may not want both.
Not sure if that'll clash with your "Troubled Minds" theme, though.

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 09:52:32 »
There's a PDF floating around here somewhere that has all the rules for legends.  I'll see if I can find it.

Thanks, I'm trying to look for it too.

Sorry, I meant splitting the Joker and Eva sets into two child deals instead of making them one. This way if people want to get Joker and not Eva, or vice versa, that'll appease those who may not want both.

That's what I meant too, sorry for the confusion. I meant separate child deals :)

I'm going to replace the Eva head, here's an initial mockup. Old one on the right, new one on the left. I will probably make the eyes smaller Done:

« Last Edit: Fri, 25 September 2015, 09:58:59 by thesiscamper »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #145 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 10:07:09 »

That's what I meant too, sorry for the confusion. I meant separate child deals :)

I'm going to replace the Eva head, here's an initial mockup. Old one on the right, new one on the left. I will probably make the eyes smaller Done:

Show Image

My feedback never ends!

I like the one on the right more...  :-X

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #146 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 10:12:38 »

Show Image

My feedback never ends!

I like the one on the right more...  :-X

My problem with that one is it doesn't look a lot like Eva 01, I'll try to tweak the new one later :)

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #147 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 10:49:37 »
I love the burst out laughing key. Fantastic!
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline just66in

« Reply #148 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 11:58:48 »

Show Image

I prefer the newer detailed mockup (left) though.

Offline TheMalacoda

« Reply #149 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 15:21:08 »
Show Image

Edit:

Ok. The Seele logo ones make me moist because it makes me think of Lilith on the cross in Central Dogma which is a major Eva visual for me, but I understand the black and red keys being the only ones like that is an issue.  Is there another way we can incorporate the angels in this? Perhaps a green on purple (for visibility) silhouette of Adam's embyro111934-0?

Or one of the better known angels like Sachiel111932-1?

And speaking of Sachiel, what do the kanji look like for the word "Berserk"? I know some other ones have been rejected, but was it due to SP limitations or did we just not feel it?
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 September 2015, 15:22:41 by TheMalacoda »