geekhack Marketplace > Drop

Welcome Massdrop!

<< < (6/8) > >>

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: livingspeedbump on Mon, 21 December 2015, 15:12:24 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Sun, 20 December 2015, 11:47:20 ---Didn't read anything but can we get all the massdrop threads put here now?

--- End quote ---

Just asked Hoff to move HHKB case here, and he did  :thumb:. Other threads, like SNES, will continue to be where they are at, much like sets run with PMK are it sounds like. He can clarify though if I'm wrong.

--- End quote ---

That's correct.  :thumb:  Ray should just read it though, it's not that long.  :P

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Mon, 21 December 2015, 15:13:41 ---
--- Quote from: livingspeedbump on Mon, 21 December 2015, 15:12:24 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Sun, 20 December 2015, 11:47:20 ---Didn't read anything but can we get all the massdrop threads put here now?

--- End quote ---

Just asked Hoff to move HHKB case here, and he did  :thumb:. Other threads, like SNES, will continue to be where they are at, much like sets run with PMK are it sounds like. He can clarify though if I'm wrong.

--- End quote ---

That's correct.  :thumb:  Ray should just read it though, it's not that long.  :P

--- End quote ---

Ain't nobody got time for that. ;)

Sifo:
I didn't reach anything what's this post about? Didn't even see the title

Elrick:
Geekhack should know that MassDrop doesn't just supply keyboards and key-caps..........

Would be sad to see MD turn into an input device seller only, instead of a merchant that provides every possible item for sale globally.

rowdy:

--- Quote from: Elrick on Mon, 21 December 2015, 16:18:00 ---Geekhack should know that MassDrop doesn't just supply keyboards and key-caps..........

Would be sad to see MD turn into an input device seller only, instead of a merchant that provides every possible item for sale globally.

--- End quote ---

Where did you see that?

I understood Massdrop was opening a channel for GH feedback on drops, not necessarily related to keyboards/keycaps (although that would be where most interest would lie).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version