geekhack Marketplace > Drop

Welcome Massdrop!

<< < (7/8) > >>

Elrick:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Mon, 21 December 2015, 18:37:08 ---Where did you see that?

I understood Massdrop was opening a channel for GH feedback on drops, not necessarily related to keyboards/keycaps (although that would be where most interest would lie).

--- End quote ---

Why Geekhack exists in the first place, talk about cars, women, holidays, insurance, no no no, this place is solely about Keyboards and to a lesser extent mice as well.

Common sense would dictate to draw your own conclusions here as I did.

Although MassDrop do supply everything to do with Quilting but I bet that certainly will not get any mention here on GH Central  ;) .

rowdy:

--- Quote from: Elrick on Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:30:52 ---
--- Quote from: rowdy on Mon, 21 December 2015, 18:37:08 ---Where did you see that?

I understood Massdrop was opening a channel for GH feedback on drops, not necessarily related to keyboards/keycaps (although that would be where most interest would lie).

--- End quote ---

Why Geekhack exists in the first place, talk about cars, women, holidays, insurance, no no no, this place is solely about Keyboards and to a lesser extent mice as well.

Although MassDrop do supply everything to do with Quilting but I bet that certainly will not get any mention here on GH Central  ;) .

--- End quote ---

Keyboards and keycaps, yes.  And writing implements.

And to a lesser degree cars, board games and attire.

All of these are sold by Massdrop.

I did wonder whether Alex was here just to discuss keyboard-related items, or other items too.  And whether anyone else from Massdrop has joined other enthusiast communities.

mobbo:
Ah this is great news.

Welcome MD!

MassdropAlex:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:33:49 ---
--- Quote from: Elrick on Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:30:52 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Keyboards and keycaps, yes.  And writing implements.

And to a lesser degree cars, board games and attire.

All of these are sold by Massdrop.

I did wonder whether Alex was here just to discuss keyboard-related items, or other items too.  And whether anyone else from Massdrop has joined other enthusiast communities.

--- End quote ---

I came for the keyboards, but I could stay for the quilts.

yowaffle:
Excited to see what this relationship can foster!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version