geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What video games are you currently playing?

<< < (240/272) > >>

phinix:

--- Quote from: PlayBox on Sat, 28 January 2023, 10:31:32 ---been playing death stranding recently and i love the game and  i love the low roar music even more

--- End quote ---

I played this game for maybe 20 hours and just got bored with constant travelling between A and B. Graphics and sound is very nice, story I assume gets better with time, but that travelling and drowning in that black lava when monsters come out - so annoying. I just couldn't play it any more.

SBJ:
Started up The Division 2 again with some friends.

noisyturtle:
Picked up Mortal Kombat 11 on sale. Thais game makes me very angry.
I took my BP before and after playing a couple matches, and all signs point to this game will give me cardiac arrest if I keep playing.

it makes me so ****ing mad  >:D

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Fri, 17 February 2023, 06:03:29 ---Picked up Mortal Kombat 11 on sale. Thais game makes me very angry.
I took my BP before and after playing a couple matches, and all signs point to this game will give me cardiac arrest if I keep playing.

--- End quote ---

it's not good ?

noisyturtle:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Sat, 18 February 2023, 19:14:13 ---
--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Fri, 17 February 2023, 06:03:29 ---Picked up Mortal Kombat 11 on sale. Thais game makes me very angry.

--- End quote ---

it's not good ?

--- End quote ---

It feels really cheap, the AI I mean, especially on harder difficulties. It may be I'm just not used to the flow of 11 yet, or maybe because I played so much X since I QA'd that title I know all it's intricacies from being forced to get good at it. I really do not like how they broke up each character's main moves between different styles. For example: Kung Lao can toss his hat, teleport, turn into a tornado, and throw his hat along the ground. But only one or two in each style, you cannot have them all at once. Which to me feels like destroying the core of each character's playstyle. Like w/ Kano, you have to CHOOSE between turning into a Blanka ball, or having an eye laser. You can't have both. Super lame.

But what I will say 100% certainty is that I absolutely HATE all the character redesigns. They all look so so so bad. They ALL legit look so ugly, every single character, like they went out of their way to make every beloved character as fugly as possible. My boy Kano looks like someone slapped a babies head on an ape's body, Scorpion now wears green (like, what??) and a Dunkin Donuts hat, Sonya looks like something out of Mass Effect Andromeda, D'Vorah looks straight up disgusting, and Sheeva.... my God what have they done to you Sheeva. They butchered you something horrible girl.
It is crazy how ugly every single character is. I legit have never seen a more fugly lineup in a mainstream fighter, and I'm including Primal Rage in that :))

Kabal looks cool, but it's mostly his mask was basically unchanged from other games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version