Author Topic: [IC] SA Dasher and SA Dancer sculptured keysets (GB completed)  (Read 102883 times)

Offline dreadful

Re: [IC] SA Dasher and SA Dancer sculptured keysets
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 05:25:50 »
Dasher looks great. I will be picking it up once it hits Massdrop.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #151 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 13:21:21 »
This one looks to be a slow go with MassDrop filling up on cap buys.  It's pushed out to roughly end of the year or early next year.  I'm guessing we're not hearing about a specific timeline just yet because it gives MassDrop more flexibility in scheduling in case they need to adjust or extend a buy due to special circumstances.

Offline zslane

« Reply #152 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 13:52:00 »
Apparently there is considerable interest in this set over in China. Who knew?

I put up a new poll on MassDrop to, hopefully, reflect any surge in interest MassDrop may not have previously been aware. Here is the link if anyone would like to add their vote:

http://dro.ps/v/SjxNKEZ

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 14:36:06 »

I put up a new poll on MassDrop to, hopefully, reflect any surge in interest MassDrop may not have previously been aware. Here is the link if anyone would like to add their vote:

Good luck man!  I honestly have no clue how their voting system works.  I don't think the "200 votes" applies to keycaps.  I'm over 800 votes with my set and besides the 1 message I sent to Yanbo, I have had 0 contact from MD.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #154 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 19:39:38 »
Hopefully all goes well.  We'll be waiting a bit on this one, though.

Offline Data

« Reply #155 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 06:38:55 »

Good luck man!  I honestly have no clue how their voting system works.  I don't think the "200 votes" applies to keycaps.  I'm over 800 votes with my set and besides the 1 message I sent to Yanbo, I have had 0 contact from MD.

The threshold is 500 votes, not 200, and it only shows MD which products have a minimum interest level to investigate a POSSIBLE drop.  Polls NEVER trigger an automatic drop on any product, ever.  If MD isn't actively discussing a drop with you then they're either not interested right now (MD's own pipeline for key sets is very full) or they don't think it can be produced for whatever reason (like the manufacturer isn't willing to work with them, etc).

I'm 80% sure some form of Dasher/Dancer is on the list for a drop this year.  I know I've heard them mention it a time or two.

Offline zslane

« Reply #156 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 13:19:34 »

The threshold is 500 votes, not 200, and it only shows MD which products have a minimum interest level to investigate a POSSIBLE drop.  Polls NEVER trigger an automatic drop on any product, ever.  If MD isn't actively discussing a drop with you then they're either not interested right now (MD's own pipeline for key sets is very full) or they don't think it can be produced for whatever reason (like the manufacturer isn't willing to work with them, etc).

I'm 80% sure some form of Dasher/Dancer is on the list for a drop this year.  I know I've heard them mention it a time or two.

My assumption is that the demand/interest for SA Dasher/Dancer at the time I submitted it to MassDrop (Mar 1st) was perceived as too low for them to commit to their initial, tentative Aug/Sep timeframe for a drop. Other sets which were designed and submitted after Dasher are now up on MassDrop, so it isn't about timing, it is about perceived popularity.

The last five months have given SA Dasher a chance to draw more interest (like from China), and so now maybe it can build enough momentum to actually secure a spot in SP's production queue.

Offline Data

« Reply #157 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 13:38:40 »

My assumption is that the demand/interest for SA Dasher/Dancer at the time I submitted it to MassDrop (Mar 1st) was perceived as too low for them to commit to their initial, tentative Aug/Sep timeframe for a drop. Other sets which were designed and submitted after Dasher are now up on MassDrop, so it isn't about timing, it is about perceived popularity.

The last five months have given SA Dasher a chance to draw more interest (like from China), and so now maybe it can build enough momentum to actually secure a spot in SP's production queue.

Kinda sad to hear that.  I thought for sure it was slotted for production at some point down the line.

There is a bit of Massdrop team bias involved when it comes to which sets get a drop and which get sidelined.  MD understandably has to make some tough choices -- they can't run absolutely every set that gets 500 votes in any reasonable amount of time.  So the sets they like from the designers they have a good working relationship with get a priority.  :rolleyes:  There are also some business decisions behind it -- if they can't run a drop in the next ~90 days and have it manufactured and shipped within 6 months then it's probably not even worth talking about at that particular moment.

Anyway, I'm not making excuses for them.  I'm sure they'd love the business and I know many MD employees are mech-heads that just want to make sweet plastic caps.  The root problem is Signature Plastics' manufacturing capacity.  It's not enough and they don't seem interested in increasing it.  If you flipped the script and made Dasher a GMK set instead, I bet you could have it produced and on keyboards by the end of the year.   :))

Offline zslane

« Reply #158 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 17:26:16 »
SP's overtaxed SA production capabilities are definitely an issue.

However, back in March, an Aug/Sep slot was perfectly reasonable given what was already in their queue. But MassDrop simply chose not to slot it there, for reasons only known to them. The longer they waited to slot it in, the longer the queue grew ahead of it; in a sense, it is an outcome born pretty much out of their own choices, not SP's. Apart from Nantucket Selectric, I don't think SP is making SA sets for anyone but MassDrop. So nearly all of SP's production backlog comes from MassDrop. They are steering the SA ship at this point, not SP.

Offline Data

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 18:39:15 »
You have a point there.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #160 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 19:48:07 »
There's also 7-bit's Round 6 running.  I would imagine that's not helping production times on SA sets at all.

Offline zslane

« Reply #161 on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 20:44:14 »
Yes, but 7bit's Round 6 runs are getting shuffled around MassDrop's runs. I think we all know who the king of the hill is around here.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #162 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 00:31:59 »
True, I did notice that they've split the Round 6 buy up into two parts.  Still curious to see what other stuff pops up on MD between Amazing Chocolatier and this one.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #163 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 00:51:27 »
True, I did notice that they've split the Round 6 buy up into two parts.  Still curious to see what other stuff pops up on MD between Amazing Chocolatier and this one.

Godspeed & Electric maybe?  It would be cool if MD had a status page kind of like PMK does but for upcoming cap drops.  I guess I can understand why they don't, but either way, it would be handy.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline zslane

« Reply #164 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 13:03:06 »
616 votes and a 95.5% approval rating. I'm gratified to see that "Both sets" got the highest vote count of all the options.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #165 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 13:37:38 »

Godspeed & Electric maybe?  It would be cool if MD had a status page kind of like PMK does but for upcoming cap drops.  I guess I can understand why they don't, but either way, it would be handy.

Godspeed and Electric.  Hmmm, for some reason I thought Electric went the MD route a bit later than Dasher as it was origianlly up on PMK's voting system that went nowhere.  I may be wrong here. 

A status page for upcoming drops would definitely be nice even if no dates are given.  It would certainly help people for budgeting purposes.

Offline anorphirith

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 00:25:52 »
this looks great, I would love a GB

Offline zslane

« Reply #167 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 12:55:46 »
The MassDrop poll is at 800+ votes now, with a 96% approval rating. Maybe it takes 1,000 before they notice it. All we can do is remain patient and keep our fingers crossed.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #168 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 17:33:08 »
Hopefully Massdrop gets this one lined up.  They certainly can't say they don't have authorization for this one at least.

Not really sure what we can do other than those interested checking in with Yanbo on possible status.  Even a, "yes, it's on the list but no date yet," would be helpful.

Offline bcbishop

« Reply #169 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 18:32:18 »
Adore both variations of this set. Hope Massdrop comes through on this!

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #170 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 22:52:24 »
The MassDrop poll is at 800+ votes now, with a 96% approval rating. Maybe it takes 1,000 before they notice it. All we can do is remain patient and keep our fingers crossed.

Well, some good news on this one finally.  https://www.massdrop.com/talk/411/polls-overhaul/500935

Looks like we'll be seeing this launch in December per MassDrop if the information Alex gave is accurate.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #171 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 23:11:47 »
Well, some good news on this one finally.  https://www.massdrop.com/talk/411/polls-overhaul/500935

Looks like we'll be seeing this launch in December per MassDrop if the information Alex gave is accurate.

That's great news! I love the Dancer mods.

Offline Hypocaffeinic

« Reply #172 on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 03:38:09 »
Congratulations, Zslane!  :cool:

Offline zslane

« Reply #173 on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 10:34:39 »
It's not a done deal just yet. Everything is still speculative until I hear otherwise directly from MassDrop (Yanbo). Stay tuned.

Offline mathilda

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 10:54:46 »
Just 34 votes more to reach 1000 votes mark. Your poll got half of Chocolatier poll's votes in just 20 days. Not bad!

Offline zslane

« Reply #175 on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 11:52:52 »
I think you should subtract the 39 votes that Overcast inadvertantly pulled in. By my count it's more like 70 votes away from 1000.

How long did Chocolatier's poll take to reach 1000? And then 2000?

Offline mathilda

« Reply #176 on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 14:32:44 »
I think you should subtract the 39 votes that Overcast inadvertantly pulled in. By my count it's more like 70 votes away from 1000.

FYR: Zambumon created that poll on Feb 14, it reached 1000 votes on March 26. He even made a beautiful mini website for his set and was very active in his IC thread. I have no idea when it reached 2000 votes
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 August 2016, 14:43:11 by mathilda »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #177 on: Thu, 25 August 2016, 21:48:51 »

FYR: Zambumon created that poll on Feb 14, it reached 1000 votes on March 26. He even made a beautiful mini website for his set and was very active in his IC thread. I have no idea when it reached 2000 votes

Also surprised here due to the popularity of this Colour-way.

Normally MD jumps on board when there is a clear winner in the polls but this time they're sitting numb but they did inform us on their website, that your SA Dasher will commence around Xmas this year.  Have already started to save up for a few sets when that time arrives  8) .

Offline mathilda

« Reply #178 on: Fri, 26 August 2016, 00:46:15 »

Normally MD jumps on board when there is a clear winner in the polls but this time they're sitting numb but they did inform us on their website, that your SA Dasher will commence around Xmas this year.  Have already started to save up for a few sets when that time arrives  8) .

It isn't official. I don't believe in anything non-oficial. I love this set much (and any other design of zslane) so I hope it has enough votes to stay firmly on MD waitlist

Offline Vlie

« Reply #179 on: Fri, 26 August 2016, 07:26:58 »

It isn't official. I don't believe in anything non-oficial. I love this set much (and any other design of zslane) so I hope it has enough votes to stay firmly on MD waitlist
  :)

Offline zslane

« Reply #180 on: Fri, 26 August 2016, 14:52:27 »
I was recently asked by Yanbo if anything had changed with the keyset since I had delivered all the graphics and information to them back in March. I replied that it had not changed and that it was ready to go. I asked what the next step was, but I have not yet heard back.

mathilda is correct; nothing is official yet. There are hints here and there that MassDrop is ready to start working Dasher/Dancer into their drop schedule, but nothing I would confidently call official or concrete. Not yet.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #181 on: Fri, 26 August 2016, 18:28:28 »
I was recently asked by Yanbo if anything had changed with the keyset since I had delivered all the graphics and information to them back in March. I replied that it had not changed and that it was ready to go. I asked what the next step was, but I have not yet heard back.

mathilda is correct; nothing is official yet. There are hints here and there that MassDrop is ready to start working Dasher/Dancer into their drop schedule, but nothing I would confidently call official or concrete. Not yet.

Nothing official yet, true.  Still, it's good to see some communication with MassDrop after a period of unknown silence.  The sets appear to be moving in right direction.  At this point I'll go with caution with a hint of optimism.  Again we play the waiting game.  I can wait.  It will give my wife's eyes time to recover from all the rolling she's been doing with the caps already bought.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #182 on: Fri, 26 August 2016, 20:02:47 »
It will give my wife's eyes time to recover from all the rolling she's been doing with the caps already bought.

Oh yes, very familiar with that particular type of "eye-rolling", maybe it's common for them (women) to exhibit such behaviour  ;) .

Had to of course compensate her for my addiction to all things keyboard related........

Offline zslane

« Reply #183 on: Thu, 01 September 2016, 16:18:23 »
The MassDrop poll is up to 995 votes. Surely we can hit 1000! Has anyone here not voted yet?

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #184 on: Thu, 01 September 2016, 18:24:49 »
It will give my wife's eyes time to recover from all the rolling she's been doing with the caps already bought.

Oh yes, very familiar with that particular type of "eye-rolling", maybe it's common for them (women) to exhibit such behaviour  ;) .

Had to of course compensate her for my addiction to all things keyboard related........

Funny thing is, she was upset with me when my Hana set came in.  I haven't even mentioned Skeletor yet.  Then there's Dasher/Dancer beyond that and likely another keyboard at some point to host another set. 

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #185 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 02:01:08 »
The MassDrop poll is up to 995 votes. Surely we can hit 1000! Has anyone here not voted yet?

I have a fellow apprentice working for me, that can make thousands of bogus accounts so he may vote for your key-set easily  8) .

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #186 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 02:06:42 »
Funny thing is, she was upset with me when my Hana set came in.  I haven't even mentioned Skeletor yet.  Then there's Dasher/Dancer beyond that and likely another keyboard at some point to host another set.

It's very problematic because they (women) change their responses according to other details like the time of the month or feuding with their friends or maybe even having their favourite shoes stolen, which all has a bearing upon their reaction to anyone's buying spree, relating to key-caps and keyboards.

Lucky I can gauge her mood as soon as I come through the front door, so I may avoid any future problems in that regard.  Sometimes it's best to keep quiet about anything to do with Keyboards, which is usually the only way to avoid any of these uncomfortable situations.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #187 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 05:19:19 »

It's very problematic because they (women) change their responses according to other details like the time of the month or feuding with their friends or maybe even having their favourite shoes stolen, which all has a bearing upon their reaction to anyone's buying spree, relating to key-caps and keyboards.

Lucky I can gauge her mood as soon as I come through the front door, so I may avoid any future problems in that regard.  Sometimes it's best to keep quiet about anything to do with Keyboards, which is usually the only way to avoid any of these uncomfortable situations.

And where a PO Box comes in very handy.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline zslane

« Reply #188 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 13:02:56 »
The poll finally succeeded in breaking 1000 votes. Thanks everyone!

Of course, I don't really think the poll is making any difference with regard to MassDrop's plans, but it is nice to have a sense of the set's sales potential.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #189 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 13:04:54 »

Agreed.  At this point, I merely notify her of package arrivals.  She sees no money go out of the accounts (which she watches like a hawk) since it's all via Paypal money from stuff like Swagbucks.  It works.

That could be a consideration.  The nearest post office is only a mile or two away.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #190 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 19:50:02 »
She sees no money go out of the accounts (which she watches like a hawk) since it's all via Paypal money from stuff like Swagbucks.  It works.

BIGGEST mistake having an account she can gain access too.  Have a large account plus another one, for her to use as much as she likes BUT never allow her any access to your other accounts because it's a bottomless pit of heart-ache and misery that will be bestowed upon you.

As long as she has access to money to spend at her leisure then everything is calm and stable.  Remember that it's always good to keep certain accounts away from her, avoids any unpleasantries.

You must have a minimum of six accounts, across a whole stable of banks and building societies.  My accountant arranged everything and it's the same for most who want to keep their earning potential, a secret from prying eyes.

Nearest Post Office is 45 kms west from where I live, so NO I won't be wasting time driving to pick up any packages (plus it'll fill up my vehicle to easily), far easier for Auspost to deposit them on my doorstep because I did pay for shipping in the first place.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 September 2016, 19:56:17 by Elrick »

Offline hervuli

« Reply #191 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 19:55:14 »
As long as she has access to money to spend at her leisure then everything is calm and stable.  Remember that it's always good to keep certain accounts away from her, avoids any unpleasantries.

Glad to see the geek community is as gender-progressive as ever. Keep up the good work. Them womenfolk can't be trusted, they can only be controlled.
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #192 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 20:02:38 »
Glad to see the geek community is as gender-progressive as ever. Keep up the good work. Them womenfolk can't be trusted, they can only be controlled.

I'm an old man here far from being a common geek, hence I go with what works in the past and is still working quite well.  ALWAYS keep your financial interests between yourself and your accountants and lawyers. 

That is what makes a prosperous future for yourself and your other half, plus it keeps everything secure if anything should happen beyond your control.  Every other manager operates in the same realm here, so don't make this out as some kind of gender specific issue because it isn't.

Offline hervuli

« Reply #193 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 20:05:06 »

I'm an old man here far from being a common geek, hence I go with what works in the past and is still working quite well.  ALWAYS keep your financial interests between yourself and your accountants and lawyers. 

That is what makes a prosperous future for yourself and your other half, plus it keeps everything secure if anything should happen beyond your control.  Every other manager operates in the same realm here, so don't make this out as some kind of gender specific issue because it isn't.

Sure, because this isn't gender specific:

"It's very problematic because they (women) change their responses according to other details like the time of the month or feuding with their friends or maybe even having their favourite shoes stolen, which all has a bearing upon their reaction to anyone's buying spree, relating to key-caps and keyboards."

Whatever, I don't want to derail this thread, but I do feel a need to not let this crap go completely unchallenged. Feel free to carry on with your relationship advice, but I won't be listening and I hope no one else is either.
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #194 on: Fri, 02 September 2016, 22:04:12 »
in for a set so i can flip for $800

Offline E11even

« Reply #195 on: Sat, 03 September 2016, 03:11:30 »
Would you be interested in setting a GB on other platform given MD has quite long pipeline. I believe this would be a great set regardless of the platform!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #196 on: Sat, 03 September 2016, 06:06:07 »

Nearest Post Office is 45 kms west from where I live, so NO I won't be wasting time driving to pick up any packages (plus it'll fill up my vehicle to easily), far easier for Auspost to deposit them on my doorstep because I did pay for shipping in the first place.

The point of a PO Box is that the missus won't be aware when a package is delivered.  And logistics can be arranged to import it into the house at a convenient moment.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline zslane

« Reply #197 on: Sat, 03 September 2016, 11:19:41 »
Would you be interested in setting a GB on other platform given MD has quite long pipeline. I believe this would be a great set regardless of the platform!

Who would be able to get it into SP's manufacturing queue sooner than MassDrop?

Offline My_Thoughts

« Reply #198 on: Sat, 03 September 2016, 12:07:53 »

Ninjas.  They could break in every night and make us keycaps while the SP staff sleep ;)

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #199 on: Sat, 03 September 2016, 19:51:22 »

Ninjas.  They could break in every night and make us keycaps while the SP staff sleep ;)

Could they maybe also create some additional SA molds?