Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2018

KeyCon 2018 Sponsors and Giveaways

<< < (3/4) > >>

jacobsmirror:

--- Quote from: d_stilgar on Tue, 03 April 2018, 17:11:43 ---I'll donate a poster like I did last year. I also don't have to leave early this year, hooray!

--- End quote ---

Added

hydrochloride:
/u/Charm_Caps here, we'd also like to provide a few caps for a giveaway for Keycon 2018.

We would be making various XDA profile Ramen Caps for sale and raffling.

- CharmCaps

jacobsmirror:

--- Quote from: hydrochloride on Thu, 05 April 2018, 13:19:12 ---/u/Charm_Caps here, we'd also like to provide a few caps for a giveaway for Keycon 2018.

We would be making various XDA profile Ramen Caps for sale and raffling. Show Image

- CharmCaps

--- End quote ---

Added. Very much appreciated! I'll reach out for more details closer to the event.

TheKeyCompany:
Hey guys! M1keHonch0 here. Ive never been to any meet ups, which is sad. The timing couldn't be better for this so Ill be joining you all!

Id like to donate some stickers and a full TKC1800 kit, color of case and plate TBD. Perhaps a one-off in the spirit of special events.

See you all there!

jacobsmirror:

--- Quote from: TheKeyCompany on Wed, 30 May 2018, 13:47:43 ---Hey guys! M1keHonch0 here. Ive never been to any meet ups, which is sad. The timing couldn't be better for this so Ill be joining you all!

Id like to donate some stickers and a full TKC1800 kit, color of case and plate TBD. Perhaps a one-off in the spirit of special events.

See you all there!

--- End quote ---

Hey! Glad you're planning on making it. I updated the post. I think I got your website linked properly. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version