Author Topic: Post your Hunger Work Studio Caps  (Read 851839 times)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Re: Post your Bingecaps
« Reply #1250 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 22:59:23 »
x/post from mail! I got an Ork Trooper and Lion Keyng as well as a super cool shirt with Binge art on it! So happy right now!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I really love the shirt! I will order another if they get some small in stock. Also, the Ork Trooper is Quicksilver and the shimmer makes him really photogenic! The lion keyng however is hard to do justice in a photograph. It's really stunning and has a ton of detail! The tungestone is reeeeaaallly nice too as far as color goesIt's extra special / cool to know how it originated and all since I saw the tungsten thing go down on the google meetup. Love the shirt and caps! Thank you guuuuys!

XD thanks! I always feel so awed when I have the keys in hand because they are so tiny yet so detailed. I never feel like photos do that justice! The quicksilver color is really pretty too. I love these caps!

The pics you did of the ork make me weep tears of happiness... seriously magic shots!

x/post from mail! I got an Ork Trooper and Lion Keyng as well as a super cool shirt with Binge art on it! So happy right now!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I really love the shirt! I will order another if they get some small in stock. Also, the Ork Trooper is Quicksilver and the shimmer makes him really photogenic! The lion keyng however is hard to do justice in a photograph. It's really stunning and has a ton of detail! The tungestone is reeeeaaallly nice too as far as color goesIt's extra special / cool to know how it originated and all since I saw the tungsten thing go down on the google meetup. Love the shirt and caps! Thank you guuuuys!

At some point I'll end up with a Tongue Stoned V3.
Nice shots!
J
I'm so glad I got one! I was sooooo focused this last sale! haha
congrats Booper. Both of those keys are so Damn amazing! Seriously speechless here ! Not to mention your photos looks soooo good ! Really great Job. Wow .........
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #1251 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 23:14:12 »

I'm pretty sure I was playing foos.

foos as in foosball!? you missed a sale for foosball!?  :eek:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

XD thanks! I always feel so awed when I have the keys in hand because they are so tiny yet so detailed. I never feel like photos do that justice! The quicksilver color is really pretty too. I love these caps!

The pics you did of the ork make me weep tears of happiness... seriously magic shots!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

At some point I'll end up with a Tongue Stoned V3.
Nice shots!
J
congrats Booper. Both of those keys are so Damn amazing! Seriously speechless here ! Not to mention your photos looks soooo good ! Really great Job. Wow .........

Thanks Sed8! Youlre super sweet! XD   the photos can only be as awesome as the super cool subject matter though!
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1252 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 23:16:46 »

Hunter and I are one of the best teams on campus and we were challenged. I don't think you realize how serious we are about foosball.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1253 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 09:48:13 »

Hunter and I are one of the best teams on campus and we were challenged. I don't think you realize how serious we are about foosball.

srsly.  I can get behind passion.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1254 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 11:31:14 »

Ed
its really fun I just suck haha it's a pretty amazing feeling when you get good enough to maintain a serious volley with someone and are able to finally smash one past your opponent!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1255 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 11:32:38 »

Ed
its really fun I just suck haha it's a pretty amazing feeling when you get good enough to maintain a serious volley with someone and are able to finally smash one past your opponent!
GH foos tournament at Keycon?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1256 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 11:41:05 »

Ed

inb4 my team loses.  :(

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1257 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 11:44:05 »

Ed
Hells yes.... I'm going to need a couple warm up rounds though :))

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1258 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 11:50:42 »

Shh

Shh

Don't cry, you can be taught.

Ok, now we just need a table.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1259 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 12:17:23 »

Shh

Shh

Ok, now we just need a table.
ok this sounds much more promising then ball in cup thingy  :)) all though that video of that one dude doing all the weird tricks was kind of interesting  :eek:
Edit: sorry for derailing

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #1260 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 13:42:55 »

I play professionally - as in I have a table in my office and have played just about every day for 10 years.

Downside, I am a foosball snob and don't consider it foosball unless its on a tornado table.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1261 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 13:44:19 »

I play professionally - as in I have a table in my office and have played just about every day for 10 years.

Downside, I am a foosball snob and don't consider it foosball unless its on a tornado table.
**** you have a tornado! I've never been able to play on one.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1262 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 14:58:50 »

Shh

Shh

Booze me up and I'll have a good time.  :thumb:

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1263 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 15:04:52 »
Booze me up and I'll have a good time.  :thumb:

QFT

Also this thread has gone way off topic, this is a better place to continue discussions.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62435.msg1726170#msg1726170

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1264 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 15:27:41 »
* Binge is replaced by Tornado tables.

:-*

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #1265 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 15:38:59 »
Foos at KeyCon? Niceeee.... Just went from 50% to 67% certain that I will be attending!
null

Offline Peddamann

Re: Post your Keythulus!
« Reply #1266 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 06:49:34 »
yeah! my keythulus came today... took em only 7 days from chicago to germany... without customs *****ing at least ;)

« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 07:06:18 by Peddamann »

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1267 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:58:37 »
yeah! my keythulus came today... took em only 7 days from chicago to germany... without customs *****ing at least ;)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks like they have arrived safe and sound :)  How do you like them?

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #1268 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 11:36:12 »
oh i adore them :) my first binge caps as my love for mechs exists for only a couple of months now and i was lucky enough to get some in my first binge sale ^^

cant say which one of those 2 i like more... the quality is better than i thought when i first saw the pictures, they are also much thicker than my HKP ravens or warmasters and the material used seems to be a bit harder or sturdier (dont get me wrong i also like my HKP caps :D, just trying to compare certain aspects)

when i ordered them i thought that the juicy orange n purpsicle would be my favorite but on the clear skies keythulu the details are much more visible than on the rather "transparent" orange one... which on the other hand looks better with the white backlight on my rapid-i :D im happy with them :D keep up the good work! maybe next time i can get my hands on a lion keyng as i missed to get the strawberry pop this sale :-/

« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 11:38:35 by Peddamann »

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1269 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 12:07:25 »
oh i adore them :) my first binge caps as my love for mechs exists for only a couple of months now and i was lucky enough to get some in my first binge sale ^^

cant say which one of those 2 i like more... the quality is better than i thought when i first saw the pictures, they are also much thicker than my HKP ravens or warmasters and the material used seems to be a bit harder or sturdier (dont get me wrong i also like my HKP caps :D, just trying to compare certain aspects)

when i ordered them i thought that the juicy orange n purpsicle would be my favorite but on the clear skies keythulu the details are much more visible than on the rather "transparent" orange one... which on the other hand looks better with the white backlight on my rapid-i :D im happy with them :D keep up the good work! maybe next time i can get my hands on a lion keyng as i missed to get the strawberry pop this sale :-/

These should feel harder and more dense!  I use the highest quality urethane I can buy, and spare no expense there.  Glad you are noticing the quality!

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1270 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 00:58:04 »
Feeling the blue setup lately.  :p

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1271 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 20:11:36 »
sky silver ork trooper

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1272 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 20:56:38 »
sky silver ork trooper
Show Image

wow super gorgeous

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1273 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 09:18:43 »

Beautiful caps..

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #1274 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:17:03 »
sky silver ork trooper
Show Image

Sky silver high five from my Keyng and Keythulhu. XD Such an amazing colour.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1275 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 20:29:30 »
sky silver ork trooper
Show Image

wow super gorgeous

binge caps are amazing  :)

sky silver ork trooper
Show Image

Sky silver high five from my Keyng and Keythulhu. XD Such an amazing colour.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1276 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 20:44:47 »
Something tells me I need to take more pictures of my Smiling Jacks....

Offline platypus

• dongerino adventures
« Reply #1277 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 11:56:47 »
Sorry for the potato :x

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1278 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 12:25:32 »
Sorry for the potato :x
Show Image

Show Image

That quad shot is freaking sweet man and that appears to be a tongue stoned keythulu AmAZING I'm not usually a huge fan of the Atreus kits (love doxes) but this one looks cool congrats man  :thumb:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1279 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 21:33:34 »
Dude that Binge artwork is DOPE!

My all time favorite Binge, so happy to have it on my board.  :-*

Royal Jelly Lion Keyng V1

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1280 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 21:28:11 »
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1281 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 05:07:40 »
binge sticker and keythulhu v2 <3

i actually moved the sticker around after the first photo.  good thing i got extras, haha.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1282 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 10:15:13 »
Show Image

The lion stalks its prey by blending into its surroundings.  A true king of its domain.

i actually moved the sticker around after the first photo.  good thing i got extras, haha.

Show Image

Show Image

Very glad I went with this size of sticker!  It looks great all over the place. :)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1283 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 10:34:40 »
Show Image

The lion stalks its prey by blending into its surroundings.  A true king of its domain.

Show Image

Show Image

Very glad I went with this size of sticker!  It looks great all over the place. :)
"The lion stalks its prey by blending into its surroundings.  A true king of its domain."
This made me giggle binge youz be silly  :)) proximity not much to say except Spot freaking on Clean&classy !!

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1284 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 00:23:14 »
Show Image

Need sticker....will send monies!!!

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #1285 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 05:58:03 »
Finally got my first Bingecap <3 Pretty sure its a Seafoam Lion Keyng

|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1286 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 06:22:32 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

So happy to share some Bingelove for the Bingeless
Take care of him!
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1287 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 13:11:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's a wonderful color :) I'm glad you got your first Binge!  :D

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1288 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 13:31:41 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's the same color as my Keythulhu....congrats!

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1289 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 14:56:09 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful pictures!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1290 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 17:31:14 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

wow she's gorgeous Congrats gen!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1291 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 18:11:06 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn, that's a great shade of blue
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #1292 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:55:51 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Congrats that's an awesome color! Much jelly many love.  :thumb:

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1293 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 14:48:12 »

Offline btctopre

« Reply #1294 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 14:54:01 »
what in the f-

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1295 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 16:02:44 »
Show Image

Show Image

OG Bingecap! Pretty cool.  ;D

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1296 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 17:37:55 »
Show Image

Show Image

That is actually awesome and beautiful (to meeeeeee). I'm glad you shared :)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1297 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 20:24:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

I think Hoff has some OG binge too .... I love this **** !!!!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1298 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 19:09:07 »
OG Bingecap! Pretty cool.  ;D

That is actually awesome and beautiful (to meeeeeee). I'm glad you shared :)

I think Hoff has some OG binge too .... I love this **** !!!!

Thanks guys, I love the cap!

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1299 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 04:24:17 »
Show Image

Show Image

I miss some of Binge's early stuff. Whatever happened to Batfleck?