Author Topic: [IC] SA Skyriter (Launching August 7, 2020)  (Read 63903 times)

Offline cijanzen

Re: [IC] SA Skyriter (JAN 20, 2020 - GB Date and Vendors Announced)
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 30 March 2020, 18:06:22 »
I recommend moving the R1 Del key from the numpad kit to the mods kit since that key is used in 60%, 65% and 75% layouts as well.

You might also want to consider adding a R1 1u = key to the numpad kit, and removing the 1.75u spacebar from the spacebars kit (it's only used on three boards afaik: Vortex Core, Daisy, JD40, and the latter requires two of them).
Thank you for this feedback. I’ll certainly take it into consideration!

Can I ask what layout the 1u “=“ key would be for? I don’t use enough fullsize boards to always recognize the common layouts there.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 30 March 2020, 18:44:08 »
Thank you for this feedback. I’ll certainly take it into consideration!

Can I ask what layout the 1u “=“ key

You're welcome, thanks for taking it into consideration. It's an optional key that's sometimes included in numpad kits, for two reasons: 1. it offers support for standandalone numpads; 2. some people like having a more easily accessible = key when doing a lot of numeric entry. On 1800/CP, full-size and other boards with a numpad you can put it on the Num Lock row if you split the plus. Less importantly, but still worth mentioning, Macs natively support a numpad = key.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2020, 19:58:31 by konstantin »

Offline trashpanda

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 03 April 2020, 09:23:11 »
you've got a + key that splits into + and - keys... but if you do that, there's an extra - key at the top... = wold go there.

Offline Module

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 04 April 2020, 09:49:01 »
Looks great, something different for once.

Offline DahlGames

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 17:15:11 »
Will this launch with an option to get Nordic keycaps on mykeyboard.eu?

I am digging this green color scheme <3

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 05 April 2020, 17:16:26 »

Thanks for your interest! A Nordic kit is not currently in the plans but plans are not set in stone. If you haven’t already, please fill out the IC form so I can better keep track of requests!

Offline consumer

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 03:53:26 »
Please consider making an Ergo kit ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline russellberg

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 12:46:22 »
Well, I guess I am destined to buy this keyset.  This isn't the Skywriter, its the 1949 Clipper, but they were in the same series and used the same keys.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 12:50:23 »
Well, I guess I am destined to buy this keyset.  This isn't the Skywriter, its the 1949 Clipper, but they were in the same series and used the same keys.
Gorgeous! I know a few of their typewriters share the same colourway but I don’t think I had come across this one. Thank you for sharing it.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 12:51:55 »

very cool.  I bet there is a cerakote color close to that, too!

Offline russellberg

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 12:52:19 »
I love the texture of the finish on the body of these machines.  If we could find someone to duplicate that in a keyboard case I would be in heaven.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 13:01:17 »
I love the texture of the finish on the body of these machines.  If we could find someone to duplicate that in a keyboard case I would be in heaven.

Very doable with powdercoat.  Look at the cases Norbaurer is making.  Very similar stuff.

Offline trashpanda

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 10:17:04 »
I know this is probably going to be controversial, but any chance of adding command / option keys for mac users? Hell, even a command key I can use in stead of the Win key.

Offline Starius

« Reply #63 on: Wed, 29 April 2020, 10:22:13 »
I know this is probably going to be controversial, but any chance of adding command / option keys for mac users? Hell, even a command key I can use in stead of the Win key.

I would go in for one of those kits too.

Offline azzipa

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 11 May 2020, 12:25:22 »
Burnt bronze (H-148Q) looks like a possibility. I also wonder how Foliage Green (H-263Q) might look? The colors for this set are pretty unique and might not play well with others :thumb:

very cool.  I bet there is a cerakote color close to that, too!

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 11 May 2020, 12:41:34 »
Burnt bronze (H-148Q) looks like a possibility. I also wonder how Foliage Green (H-263Q) might look? The colors for this set are pretty unique and might not play well with others :thumb:
There is H-200Q and H-400 to consider too...

Offline azzipa

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 11 May 2020, 13:07:54 »
Agreed, lots of choices. In the end, unless I can find the ‘perfect green’ I think I would go with a complementary color to highlight the alphas.

There is H-200Q and H-400 to consider too...

edit: fixed formatting
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 June 2020, 13:42:50 by azzipa »

Offline lz2019

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 17 May 2020, 19:12:41 »
hi, the title of this thread has "GB Date" but I can't find it, is this not in GB phase yet or already passed?
I am a green color lover, I probably buy this for sure, if not too late. thx.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 17 May 2020, 19:13:46 »
hi, the title of this thread has "GB Date" but I can't find it, is this not in GB phase yet or already passed?

august 2020
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline matrixzj

« Reply #69 on: Sun, 17 May 2020, 21:14:15 »
Any updates on Novelties as GB date is close?
Discord:Matrix#6203

HHKB Fanatics

SA/GMK Keycaps Info

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #70 on: Sun, 17 May 2020, 21:38:29 »
Any updates on Novelties as GB date is close?
Not yet. Still working on them though! Admittedly haven’t put in as much time recently with work shifting due to the virus but things are settling and I hope to have kits and novelties close to finalized by the end of June.

Offline lz2019

« Reply #71 on: Sun, 17 May 2020, 23:14:00 »

august 2020

sweet, yeah!
thx.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 May 2020, 23:21:01 by lz2019 »

Offline doubleRdeaner

« Reply #72 on: Sun, 24 May 2020, 17:58:11 »
I very excited about this set. I have a Smith-Corona Clipper from the same era in the same colour scheme. These are the keycaps I have been looking for. I'm embarking on my first build - the Sofle keyboard. It's almost exactly like the Lily58 Pro, a split ortholinear board. Like a lot of other boards similar to this one, it is all 1U caps. This one also has 2 1.5u thumb keys. I know you can't make a set for every board layout, but 2 R4 1u shift keys in the orthokit would be amazing. If there was also a small selection of blank keys in various sizes for each row, that would allow most split board users access to this set.

I love the idea of a novelties kit and a single metal artisan key. The metal artisan key in chrome would be perfect - it would represent the carriage return!! As far as novelties go - there are a number of keys and details on the typewriter that could work as inspiration.

Here's a few photos of my typewriter's "novelty" details and an approximation of my future build.

Great work on this set!

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 17:27:24 »

I would go in for one of those kits too.

But there aren't any Win keys? I went with the more agnostic legends of Control System and Alt. I'm a Mac user too and find "System" to be a suitable replacement for Command.

I very excited about this set. I have a Smith-Corona Clipper from the same era in the same colour scheme. These are the keycaps I have been looking for. I'm embarking on my first build - the Sofle keyboard. It's almost exactly like the Lily58 Pro, a split ortholinear board. Like a lot of other boards similar to this one, it is all 1U caps. This one also has 2 1.5u thumb keys. I know you can't make a set for every board layout, but 2 R4 1u shift keys in the orthokit would be amazing. If there was also a small selection of blank keys in various sizes for each row, that would allow most split board users access to this set.

I love the idea of a novelties kit and a single metal artisan key. The metal artisan key in chrome would be perfect - it would represent the carriage return!! As far as novelties go - there are a number of keys and details on the typewriter that could work as inspiration.

Here's a few photos of my typewriter's "novelty" details and an approximation of my future build.

Great work on this set!

Thanks for sharing your typewriter and your feedback on keycap compatibility. Nothing is set in stone quite yet and all kits are open to consideration.

Novelties are still a work in progress and I have a couple deskmat ideas that I'll see if I can make happen too!

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 25 May 2020, 20:21:43 »
I like this set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline azzipa

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 10:10:46 »
A couple of questions about layout:

Not sure if I just can't spot the 1u 'delete' mod in TKL/WKL R2. There's a 1.5 'backspace' for R2 but maybe it should be R3? There's also an extra R2 'page up' which appears to be a duplicate key (see nav cluster). I'm hoping to run 60% with R1 pipe and delete keys, R2 backspace (hhkb/tsangan).*

Also, I'm not a customer for Numpad but I'm wondering why the set includes two 'minus' sign keys but no R1 'equals' sign key? (This seems to get overlooked quite often but for spreadsheet jockeys it's nice to have an 'equals' key above the numbers.

* This might be a little confusing because the Alphas start at R1 which is really R2 based on Mods kit.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 11:17:43 »
A couple of questions about layout:

Not sure if I just can't spot the 1u 'delete' mod in TKL/WKL R2. There's a 1.5 'backspace' for R2 but maybe it should be R3? There's also an extra R2 'page up' which appears to be a duplicate key (see nav cluster). I'm hoping to run 60% with R1 pipe and delete keys, R2 backspace (hhkb/tsangan).*

Also, I'm not a customer for Numpad but I'm wondering why the set includes two 'minus' sign keys but no R1 'equals' sign key? (This seems to get overlooked quite often but for spreadsheet jockeys it's nice to have an 'equals' key above the numbers.

* This might be a little confusing because the Alphas start at R1 which is really R2 based on Mods kit.
I thought I had fixed the row labels but I see I did not. I will get to that shortly. It should be 112343. As for your suggestions I’ll take them into consideration and thank you for your feedback!

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #77 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 15:12:33 »
Hey everyone, major updates. Check out the updates post to see all changes. By popular demand I've added a Monochrome TKL/Specialty kit!
We've also got DeskHero onboard as a Canadian vendor, Minila, XD60/64 support.

I'm working on Novelties and aiming to provide enough to cover 65% right column and the usual bottom row and enter key.

Deskmats are also in the works and should have some images for those soon.

Offline lz2019

Re: [IC] SA Skyriter (JUN 8, 2020 - Kits updates + Monochrome Kit!)
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 01:09:51 »

" and aiming to provide enough to cover 65% right column "  thanks a lot for that !

Offline Lateralis

« Reply #79 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 08:04:04 »
Any chance for a North Kit? :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Offline husnulhamidiah

« Reply #80 on: Sun, 14 June 2020, 23:34:13 »
does the modifier support for FC600M? The board need 2x 2.25u shift

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #81 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 08:58:19 »
Currently it does not. I’ll consider it’s inclusion but it’s hard to justify if it’s only the one board needing it. I’ll do some digging to see if it would add support for additional boards.

Thanks for your feedback!

Offline Motte

« Reply #82 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 13:31:29 »
Digging the colours and looking forward for the deskmats (hopefully with some nice planes like in your logo :D) If there was a nordeuk (emphasis on DE  ;D) set, I'd be interested.

Offline LXVRGS

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 15:00:26 »
The dark green mods are a welcomed addition the full green is going to look so good.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 15:03:27 »
The dark green mods are a welcomed addition the full green is going to look so good.
I agree! I hope there’s enough interest for both modifier kits.

Here’s a little sneak peek of monochrome kit

Offline consumer

« Reply #85 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 18:03:41 »
Please make an Ergo kit!

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 18:30:28 »
I agree! I hope there’s enough interest for both modifier kits.

Here’s a little sneak peek of monochrome kit

Inspiration:

Not too late to upvote ;)

PS. I will be making some better renders, the old ones are a bit dull...

Offline husnulhamidiah

« Reply #87 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 19:16:27 »
Currently it does not. I’ll consider it’s inclusion but it’s hard to justify if it’s only the one board needing it. I’ll do some digging to see if it would add support for additional boards.

Or at least include 2.25 shift in other kit apart from.modifoer. it would be great

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #88 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 19:24:22 »

Or at least include 2.25 shift in other kit apart from.modifoer. it would be great

Just out of curiosity: does anyone know of another board that uses 2 x 2.25u Shift? (other than FC660M)

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 03:20:06 »

Just out of curiosity: does anyone know of another board that uses 2 x 2.25u Shift? (other than FC660M)

Any 66-key layout board, e.g. Volcano660, Clueboard etc. Also, the second 2.25u Shift can be useful for split spacebar and Alice-like layouts (it can work as an Fn, space etc.). For both of these reasons, 2.75u, 2×2.25u, 1.75u, 1.25u, and sometimes 2u, Shifts are commonly included in base kits.

Edit: I took a look at the kits again, and I don't see R3 PgUp, R4 PgDn anymore. I'm not sure if these were removed at some point, or if they had never been there in the first place and I just missed it. Would you consider adding these keys to the mods kit, Cijanzen?
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 June 2020, 03:33:52 by konstantin »

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 09:10:53 »

Any 66-key layout board, e.g. Volcano660, Clueboard etc. Also, the second 2.25u Shift can be useful for split spacebar and Alice-like layouts (it can work as an Fn, space etc.). For both of these reasons, 2.75u, 2×2.25u, 1.75u, 1.25u, and sometimes 2u, Shifts are commonly included in base kits.

Edit: I took a look at the kits again, and I don't see R3 PgUp, R4 PgDn anymore. I'm not sure if these were removed at some point, or if they had never been there in the first place and I just missed it. Would you consider adding these keys to the mods kit, Cijanzen?
Thanks for these additional boards to look at for compatibility. Your input has been really helpful throughout this IC.

I did intentionally remove the R3 Pg Up and R4 Pg Dn so I could add the 2u Shift. I’m trying to find the right balance of compatibility and price and it’s definitely a hard balance to strike!

Ultimately I want to please everyone but I know that wouldn’t be possible. Now, I know you’re one voice but would you say you’re representative of many 65% users? Additionally, if things go according to plan I should have novelties to cover every row that could be used in the right column. Would that be a sufficient alternative to correct legends for somebody like yourself?

Thank you for your feedback!

Offline husnulhamidiah

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 09:21:14 »

I do agree with this. Most sets now includes two 2.25u in some ways or another. MT3 serika in base kit. SA oblivion in their modifier kits.  ;D

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 09:36:11 »

Since the extra Shift keys probably won't be used as spacebars (wrong profile; actual spacebars available), I can understand why one would omit the 2.25u Shift. That being said, you could omit the 2u Shift for the same reasons. I'm not sure which one is more rare: 2u or 2.25u Shift?

In a bares bones set with strong MOQ limitations, I would probably remove both. (Then again, I am a Minila owner.)

I do agree with this. Most sets now includes two 2.25u in some ways or another. MT3 serika in base kit. SA oblivion in their modifier kits.  ;D

Those sets were run on Massdrop and thus weren't subject to the same limitations.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 16 June 2020, 10:42:21 »
Thanks for these additional boards to look at for compatibility. Your input has been really helpful throughout this IC.

I did intentionally remove the R3 Pg Up and R4 Pg Dn so I could add the 2u Shift. I’m trying to find the right balance of compatibility and price and it’s definitely a hard balance to strike!

Ultimately I want to please everyone but I know that wouldn’t be possible. Now, I know you’re one voice but would you say you’re representative of many 65% users? Additionally, if things go according to plan I should have novelties to cover every row that could be used in the right column. Would that be a sufficient alternative to correct legends for somebody like yourself?

I think I'm definitely among the most vocal advocates of R3 PgUp, R4 PgDn (together with oldcat), but I'm happy to say that I've been seeing more and more people request these keys in ICs over the past 6–12 months. A lot of people, in fact, if you take a look at other IC threads. I think one of the reasons why these keys have seen a resurgence in popularity (they used to be popular back in the day, around the time when Whitefox R1 and GMK Muted first ran) is Drop's ALT keyboard. This is arguably the most common 65% board out in the wild currently, and it features these keys in its default layout and keycaps. Many of new users have consequently adopted them as part of their preferred 65% layout.

If I had to rank the keys we've been discussing in terms of objective popularity / presence in the community, I would say: R3 PgUp R4 PgDn > 2u Shift ≈ second 2.25u Shift. This isn't taking into account the ability to use the Shifts as space keys, for reasons that Voodoo outlined above. That depends on who your target audience is, though; more on that below.

Happy to be of help!

Since the extra Shift keys probably won't be used as spacebars (wrong profile; actual spacebars available), I can understand why one would omit the 2.25u Shift. That being said, you could omit the 2u Shift for the same reasons. I'm not sure which one is more rare: 2u or 2.25u Shift?

In a bares bones set with strong MOQ limitations, I would probably remove both. (Then again, I am a Minila owner.)
Those sets were run on Massdrop and thus weren't subject to the same limitations.

You are correct about the wrong profile, I had forgotten about that. I think the fairly aggressive SA R4 profile is going to reduce the number of people who opt to use the Shifts as space keys, even if flipped. So the space keys argument isn't as applicable here as I initially posited.

The question of which is rarer, 2u or second 2.25u, depends on who the majority of your buyers are going to be. 2u Shift layouts are not that common in the Western community, and I think 66-key users may well outnumber 2u Shift users here — but they are very popular with Eastern audiences, mainly because of the GK64 and its clones. This is why we've been seeing recent sets that ran on Drop, e.g. MiTo's Belafonte and Hennessey, include 2u Shift (and even 1u Shift and R4 1u Delete), since there are a lot of Asian buyers there. In this particular case, I believe the decision to include those keys over certain other options was based on audience research conducted by MiTo.

For all of the reasons we've mentioned, I would consider forgoing the second 2.25u Shift, but I would definitely keep R3 PgUp and R4 PgDn and, maybe, 2u Shift as well. Then again, replacing 2u Shift with 2.25u might be a good way to go, too.

Offline voodoo6k

• Formerly voodoo5
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 17 June 2020, 15:52:19 »
Oups :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 June 2020, 16:45:42 by voodoo6k »

Offline Motte

« Reply #95 on: Thu, 18 June 2020, 13:09:43 »
but I would definitely keep R3 PgUp and R4 PgDn

As a future 75 user, I'm very much backing this statement :)

+1 on that too. Heading to the IC right ... now!

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #96 on: Thu, 18 June 2020, 18:52:40 »
Hey everyone! I recognize by adding a monochrome kit, this has created a potential buyer split that may make hitting MOQ more challenging.

With that said, I am running a poll to gather feedback on how this GB should proceed.

There are a few ways this can go:
1. Keep both kits as they are and set a lower MOQ at a slightly higher price
2. Drop the olive kit and instead create a smaller olive accent kit. All other modifier kits become dark green.
3. Drop the monochrome kit

Please take a moment to vote here: https://strawpoll.com/sw22q58d4

I’d love to understand what the community is looking for with this group buy and I appreciate all of the feedback that has been provided. I’m looking forward to better understanding what you want from SA Skyriter.

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 19 June 2020, 02:04:44 »
I think the original dual tone is perfect, lets hit the MOQ with that one :)

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #98 on: Sun, 21 June 2020, 13:28:16 »

I think I'm definitely among the most vocal advocates of R3 PgUp, R4 PgDn (together with oldcat), but I'm happy to say that I've been seeing more and more people request these keys in ICs over the past 6–12 months. A lot of people, in fact, if you take a look at other IC threads. I think one of the reasons why these keys have seen a resurgence in popularity (they used to be popular back in the day, around the time when Whitefox R1 and GMK Muted first ran) is Drop's ALT keyboard. This is arguably the most common 65% board out in the wild currently, and it features these keys in its default layout and keycaps. Many of new users have consequently adopted them as part of their preferred 65% layout.

If I had to rank the keys we've been discussing in terms of objective popularity / presence in the community, I would say: R3 PgUp R4 PgDn > 2u Shift ≈ second 2.25u Shift. This isn't taking into account the ability to use the Shifts as space keys, for reasons that Voodoo outlined above. That depends on who your target audience is, though; more on that below.

Happy to be of help!

You are correct about the wrong profile, I had forgotten about that. I think the fairly aggressive SA R4 profile is going to reduce the number of people who opt to use the Shifts as space keys, even if flipped. So the space keys argument isn't as applicable here as I initially posited.

The question of which is rarer, 2u or second 2.25u, depends on who the majority of your buyers are going to be. 2u Shift layouts are not that common in the Western community, and I think 66-key users may well outnumber 2u Shift users here — but they are very popular with Eastern audiences, mainly because of the GK64 and its clones. This is why we've been seeing recent sets that ran on Drop, e.g. MiTo's Belafonte and Hennessey, include 2u Shift (and even 1u Shift and R4 1u Delete), since there are a lot of Asian buyers there. In this particular case, I believe the decision to include those keys over certain other options was based on audience research conducted by MiTo.

For all of the reasons we've mentioned, I would consider forgoing the second 2.25u Shift, but I would definitely keep R3 PgUp and R4 PgDn and, maybe, 2u Shift as well. Then again, replacing 2u Shift with 2.25u might be a good way to go, too.

but I would definitely keep R3 PgUp and R4 PgDn

As a future 75 user, I'm very much backing this statement :)

+1 on that too. Heading to the IC right ... now!

I think the original dual tone is perfect, lets hit the MOQ with that one :)

Thanks konstantin for your thorough feedback. I've decided, why not both? Motte hopefully the latest additions will help you!

Surefoot, I agree. After running this poll (thank you everyone who filled it out) to help determine the fate of the modifiers it has become quite clear that the majority would prefer the Olive modifier kit. I know some of you will be disappointed and I'm sorry that I teased the possibility only to reverse on it. After seeing some renders from Voodoo6k I could more clearly visualize what this would look like and it felt like it was straying too far from what I had initial envisioned. That thought, along with poll results clearing indicating the Monochrome modifiers should be dropped lead me to decide to stick with the initial Olive modifiers.

With just one colour to work with we'll be able to set a higher MOQ and achieve some lower pricing. Because there is only one colour to support I've now added a 2nd 2.25u Shift key to support 66% key layouts like FC660M, Volcano, etc. Additionally I've added back the R3 Pg Up and R4 Pg Dn keys to better support various 65% right columns.

There may be a couple more changes like adding independent support for the Numpad kit for anyone who wants to use it standalone. I'm also working out the logistics of the Ortho/40s kit and contemplating whether to make it more standalone so you likely wouldn't need to buy the TKL/Specialty kit.

As always, let me know if you have any feedback!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: [IC] SA Skyriter (JUN 21, 2020 - Kits updates)
« Reply #99 on: Sun, 21 June 2020, 14:47:22 »
Boo.  I'll still buy the set, but the olive modifiers are just too much olive.  I would have liked to do monochrome with olive accents on return and escape.  Oh well, like I said, I'll still support the group buy.   :thumb: