Re: 4x4
« Reply #500 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 17:24:09 »
Anyone know what the numbers are on the ID cards? EX: 2/5, 9/12, 2/3

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #501 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 17:28:05 »
Anyone know what the numbers are on the ID cards? EX: 2/5, 9/12, 2/3
Second number is how many were made in that colorway.
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline Robotical

« Reply #502 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 22:07:05 »
I love mail day!

Thanks for the awesome caps, Binge!

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #503 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 18:43:48 »
I love mail day!

Show Image

oooohh thats looks awesome

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #504 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 08:29:40 »
I love mail day!

Show Image

Earl Brothers!

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #505 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 09:12:33 »
Still waiting on mine. I believe I changed my address (nr. 286 instead of 276) earlier this year but it was still sent to the old one. But the delivery guys seem to keep trying to deliver but without leaving a note.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #506 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 09:20:04 »
Still waiting on mine. I believe I changed my address (nr. 286 instead of 276) earlier this year but it was still sent to the old one. But the delivery guys seem to keep trying to deliver but without leaving a note.

When you changed your address, you also needed to inform binge.

Offline SJHL

« Reply #507 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 10:25:22 »

Not sure if you did it but I let Binge's team know via email and changed my address on my account on his website.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #508 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 12:56:44 »

Not sure if you did it but I let Binge's team know via email and changed my address on my account on his website.
I think I did but I'll have to check my e-mail.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #509 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 19:24:18 »
Anyone order ones from the Nebula set? Just curious how the colorways turned out

Offline xine007

« Reply #510 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 18:38:31 »
Anyone order ones from the Nebula set? Just curious how the colorways turned out

The HWS instagram does a really good job documenting the colorways. The pics name the color set and colorway. I think most, if not all, the 4x4 so far are on there.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #511 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 19:34:38 »

https://imgur.com/a/Ww5IT

this should be all of them so far, i only did it for nebula real fast.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #512 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 11:12:38 »
Posted mine in the Post your Hunger Work Studio Caps thread.

Dead at the Disco - EarlEsc

|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline Qu4troQu4tro

4x4
« Reply #513 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 01:44:49 »
what exactly is the 4x4 sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline swangful

« Reply #514 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 01:47:44 »

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #515 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 08:37:17 »
When were the last of the caps supposed to go out by ? I can’t remember, I just know I have not got my order yet. 😩

Offline Robotical

« Reply #516 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 10:23:32 »
When were the last of the caps supposed to go out by ? I can’t remember, I just know I have not got my order yet.
The 22nd of January according to the calendar. I wonder if the low casting temperatures will affect that though.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #517 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 21:50:14 »
When were the last of the caps supposed to go out by ? I can’t remember, I just know I have not got my order yet.
The 22nd of January according to the calendar. I wonder if the low casting temperatures will affect that though.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

The low ambient temperatures will likely have a detrimental effect on casting efficiency. We are facing some of the coldest temperatures we've had in years all over the East Coast. I think it's fair to expect a few delays. Hang in there, DillonHightower!

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #518 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 23:58:15 »
When were the last of the caps supposed to go out by ? I can’t remember, I just know I have not got my order yet. 😩

Writing up something regarding the sale.  In the meantime we are having some difficulties with these low temps.  So long as some of our authentication materials come in we should get a lot more keys out the door.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #519 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 15:50:50 »
Got this Patch Keyng v3 in my 4x4 order. I love this quadruple shot cap, fantastic work Binge!

My collections - flickr | HWS Keyng Collector |

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #520 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 15:53:26 »
Got this Patch Keyng v3 in my 4x4 order. I love this quadruple shot cap, fantastic work Binge!

Show Image

Show Image

Such a great keyng! Lovely photos

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #521 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 16:41:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, beautiful cap.  ^-^  Nice shots, and nice cap HWS!  :)

Offline kenlee

« Reply #522 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 21:35:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

Definitely your best shot I ever seen before 🤣, very nice

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #523 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 12:08:10 »
Such a great keyng! Lovely photos

Thanks tons man! :D

Wow, beautiful cap.  ^-^  Nice shots, and nice cap HWS!  :)

Thank you for the kind words Hoffman!  :thumb:

Definitely your best shot I ever seen before 🤣, very nice

Thank you my friend!  ;D

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #524 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 13:31:25 »
Working on another mail day.  Just printed our boxes.  Auth cards are being made up for keys made Oct-Nov.  Dec caps to be finished and authenticated in the next 2 days.

Rubbing resin together in the woods for warmth.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #525 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 14:20:10 »
Working on another mail day.  Just printed our boxes.  Auth cards are being made up for keys made Oct-Nov.  Dec caps to be finished and authenticated in the next 2 days.
Show Image

Rubbing resin together in the woods for warmth.
So many great doggo photos to be had! Keep warm hungerwork fam.

Offline met3or

• instagram
« Reply #526 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 04:02:32 »
So excited to see one of these in person!    It's been really enjoyable watching the updates as the production has been ongoing :-)
Leopold FC660C / Vortex Pok3r / CM STORM XT

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #527 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 19:03:02 »
Challenges of 4x4

Hello to all of my fans, foes, and friends!  It's been a wild 2017.  I'd like the chance to do a little recap and review of something after first bringing a bit of bad news. 
HWS will not be able to hit our hard deadline of Jan. 22, 2018 for the end of 4x4.  Before putting myself at the mercy of my customers, I am hope the end will not be
that much later than we initially projected, and I wish to share with everyone the challenges of 4x4.  I do not want this to end up as a list of complaints or excuses for
 the extension of the sale completion, but instead I am optimistic that this information may help others create their own sale formats and provide insight to potential
 issues which can cause real delays to projects people begin with the intention of completing.  Oh, I also intend to complete 4x4 and carry on.  Please do not forget this.

I.  Participation & Promotion -

A lot of the time it seems that participation in artisan sales is fast, furious, and people may even buzz about it.  The truth is, I feel like that used to be the case when
 artisan sales were a lot less frequent, and there weren't so many of us making caps.  I'm not particularly deft with handling or keeping up with the changes that have
 occurred in the structure of the enthusiastic keyboard cobblers.  When creating 4x4, the objective was to give such a massive amount of opportunity that all walks
would be able to participate.  This sale had micro batches without the tight time restrictions. It had lots of thought and planning put into each colorway with a dedicated
3 shot minimum.  Did I mention there was no real urgency other than to think about the order before placing it?

The truth is that lack of stress/urgency really bit us in the ass.  This sale would force us to remake our workshop, reinvent our workflow with regard to production and
 authentication, and most importantly generate the funds to support work expenses as well as our basic cost of living.  The sale was announced April 17th, 2017 to open
 April 23rd, and officially my last day of contracted work by voluntary resignation was May 4th.  I had my savings, this sale, and confidence that the concept would
genuinely sell out based on the virtue of it.  People could enter the sale, tell their friends and not feel like *******s, or like they were ruining their own chances. Also, I
felt the prices were reasonable for folks submitting their money for the better part of a full calendar year.  I was asking a lot and offering a lot as well.
The relaxed offering really showed when the confused may-be-participants wouldn't hit the buy button.  COME ON!  My die hard fans (RNGeezus bless) back me up
sight unseen without many of them truly understanding what was going on, but anyone who was expecting something great to come from HWS wasn't given the right
promotion to really motivate a buy.  I had a seemingly limitless supply of keys by what is even the current definition of artisan work, very little answers to peoples
questions, and I was buckling under the pressure. 

The sale really occurred in about 2 different spans of time April-early May and the end of July.  In terms of sale volume, I had been working to produce 3/8 of the total
number of keys available in the sale since I had left my job, and it was only during the beginning of July that I panicked and announced sale closure.  In this time, I was
contemplating a part or full-time job hunt, and finishing up mold production while making sure there were enough for everyone's 1st choice, and just writing off the sale
as a failure.

At this point, I feel comfortable saying we had originally opened up 4x4 with a stock limit of 1600 keys total.  Four color groups of 400 keys per group.  This means by the
beginning of July, we had Nebula sold and then on avg 75 sold of each other color group.  Our target to operate comfortably to January 2018 with estimated working expenses
was the total of 1600 keys.  Luckily, by the end of July when the sale was announced to close we had sold very close to 1500, which was enough to continue with our studio
work full time.  This left us with the opportunity to scale up mold production and focus on becoming a better studio.  Wouldn't it be something if the molds and scaling up as a
studio were also challenges?

II.  Molds and Becoming a Better Studio -

In August, our mold release solution became a mold release problem.  We were baking a protective coating at 375° F, which reduced the surface energy of the RTV platinum
silicones we were using.  This would be applied prior to every cast, which acted as a sacrificial coating, and honestly, it wasn't horrible.  We'd wash the molds after demolding,
and start it over again.  Our use of solvent based spray releases was strictly for silicone to silicone release as well as treating :~$ynth parts, but we had learned very early on
that a number of spray releases create inconsistent results, and often degraded molds pretty quickly.  Because I am a distributor of a mold product, I have to say that what I
carry in my studio shop will not reduce mold lifespan in favor of an easy feeling release.  I also can say that there is one brand or another to avoid.  That’s just my courtesy to
the truth.  The truth is in artisan keycaps we are in a unique situation.  There aren't too many production crafts at this scale which use RTV silicone for entire production
campaigns.  RTV silicone is porous and also chemically degrades as its physical structure is worn.  Our solution was to use a protective, heat-set, barrier which doubled as a
release agent to prevent loss of detailed components as well as eventual mold acidification.  I feel like the ripping of mold details is easy to understand, but it takes a bit of
science to look at acidification of the silicone oils and what kinds of defects can be caused by it.  When silicone oils turn too acidic and begin to interact with other compounds,
 it can become unstable.  Relatively low thermal interaction with this unstable oil can cause gases to accumulate in the pores of the mold and then release during a cure. 
Additional pressure applied to the cast resin can not fix this phenomena because the release of gas is exponentially greater in volume than the deposits of this oil.  Coating the
porous silicone oily-solid construct has worked for us since we started to work with this material in late 2014-beginning 2015 and beyond.

The issue at hand is that we lost the ability to procure said mold release, and our angel to counter this issue came in the voice of NightCaps Eat_the_Food.  He said ‘Just make
more molds,’ and we did.  We also set up an arrangement to visit earlier in the year during the Seattle 2017 summer meetup.  I learned a lot of great things from my time with
the makers in the PNW.  There were a ton of very generous people, and we did our best to return knowledge in kind.  This is one of the caveats to the challenge because it is
important to note that our struggle with this issue was greatly reduced when we sought help from peers and professionals.

Professionally, I also reached out to Miller Stephenson in June, as my supply of magic mold release was coming to its end.  Miller Stephenson is a chemical company which
produces a large number of industrial compounds for North America including but obviously not limited to Krytox™!  Woo!  Everyone loves the lube.  It’s great stuff.  In speaking
with their representatives about my business and goals, we established that their products may be used for RTV silicone molds, but the existing lineup may not be entirely appropriate
to prevent the sorts of issues I had in the past while retaining mold detail.  That concern was entirely valid, but they assured me that a customized solution was not outside of
 reasonable acquisition.  It would just take time.

Time wasn’t exactly kind.  We were making many many many molds, throwing many many molds away, and we made many many tests of Miller Stephenson ReleaSys™ products
 as part of our routine through late Summer all into Fall.  By early November we actually had a working product, technique, and workable solution for micro detailed RTV silicone
molds in the form of ReleaSys™ 9804 as a protective coating and ReleaSys™ 78.  The revisions of technique and being a better studio grew organically during this time as well.
 To be a better studio we had to adapt to these challenges and the scale of our project which wasn’t certain until the end of July.

Remember how we had been communicating with NightCaps?  It was really above and beyond what they needed to do.  I would consider them to have considerable grace and
kindness to allow us into their lives for an entire week.  It was in that time we learned we had been deliberately choosing safe methods of production over effective methods.  I
don’t mean personal safety, but I mean predictably safe methods.  Our yields were high, our molds in circulation were low to keep costs low, and that afforded us to work as
long as the molds didn’t break, which would cause us to lose time on mold production.  If things didn’t go our way, and we were in a position to lose molds, we would have been
set back far too long.  NIghtcaps’ studio was set up so that each part of the process had a space and a time and a way to quickly determine the success of their run of molds &
keys.  All of their work happened well after they were awake, and ended well before they signed off for the day.  It was truly inspiring to see the work ethic meet a truly efficient
workflow.  Our foresight to seek to learn from others made August to November some of our most productive time for colorways and introducing the Fugthulhu sculpt into the
WILDCARD line-up.  The revisions to our mold release solution and our studio are probably the most lengthy topic, and I’d love to professionally consult on the topic with talented
peers sometime soon.  Something has to be said about separating the studio from all other essential parts of life, and if only we had this information sooner I think some other
challenges may have been avoided as well.  Challenges to avoid would be having little to no support in crisis.

III.  Personal Crises -

Going into 4x4, we had just welcomed two lovely fur-n-chkins into our lives named Bowie and Chase.  They are both two years of age as of this new year.  I had planned vet expenses
and possible emergencies into the budget for ourselves, and I think that was the right thing to do.  After coming back to Pennsylvania on Aug 1st, our dogs had horrible looking skin,
they were losing patches of fur, and our sitter for the week was avoiding the topic of their condition to focus on a few lame interactions with passer-bys on walks.  Our boys can be a handful
so this didn’t seem like misdirection at the time, and honestly it couldn’t all be misdirection as our guys are 90 lbs each and any one person would have trouble walking them near a
really big distraction.  About 3 days after returning, we were more concerned because their skin was getting worse, and our boy Bowie’s skin was nearly entirely bald and bleeding. 
He looked horrid.  It was in our week absence from the home and studio that they had contracted Sarcoptes scabiei mites, or more commonly known as Sarcoptic Mange.  Our studio
shifts were done on rotation during that time.  Between my wife and I, we would take turns watching the dogs to make sure they did not chew a hole in their skin.  The time watching
was really difficult and exhausting, but so was working on our projects alone.  You can’t implement a new standard of studio when there’s no time to practice or plan together.  We
became disjointed as a working force and as a couple.

After the 6 week treatment of our boys came to an end, I think the damage had already been done.  We had no patience for each other’s ****, and our respective roles were confused. 
It took a lot of effort in communication to implement the changes we wanted from the beginning of August after our trip to PNW.  We began to meet formally twice every day when we
finally could, we spoke about our relationship frankly, and worked on our definitive vision for the studio.  By our most recent challenges with the weather, I think that vision of our
workflow is finally starting to take shape in a way we can both find some pride.

IV. Weather -

Compared to everything before this, I believe Weather is the short and simple final hurdle that we’ve had to overcome.  The world is changing, and our weather for the past couple years
has been less than predictable.  I have not had a single year without weather concerns living and working in Pennsylvania.  One thing which was particularly difficult this year was that
the Summer was wet, and the Winter has had sudden and deep drops in temperature.  This has largely been caused by tropical storms and oceanic weather patterns just ****ing up the coast. 
To combat high humidities, we began to determine the dew-point on any given day because as long as the dew-point was not very high, a mold can go through depressurization without
accumulating moisture.  Part of what we do is to pressurize molds when the technique requires it.  When the mold is depressurized, the temperatures inside the pressure pot drop suddenly,
and if the molds are exposed to moist air, moisture will begin to accumulate first to the cooled air and then to any objects within that atmosphere.  This is an issue for heat and high humidity,
but on the opposite end of the spectrum things can get too cold, and even if that cold air is dry, it can still be just too damn cold.

Cold introduces its own set of challenges, but in cold weather, the properties of everything from the colorants to the resins change.  The viscosity changes, the surface energy changes, the
solubility changes, and on a more obvious level, the pot life and cure times change.  In an environment under 60°F, there is not enough ambient thermal energy for the catalyzing exothermic
reaction to operate as intended.  This can be good if intentional.  A longer cure with lower heats will cause less shrinkage, but this involves stepping up the heat little by little until desired
cure temperatures are reached.  We’re dealing with changing the atmosphere of our space in what is a repurposed space built into our home, so we had to be careful.

Careful means doing our best to learn about safe ways to reduce humidity and control temperature.  We have not yet a great method for cooling our space, but thankfully heat can be a friend
if you prepare for lower pot life work.  When it comes to heating, we implemented a UL certified micafilament electrical heater and Roxul insulations to prevent any overheating or to prevent
a malfunction so that heat could not cause damage to the structure of our home studio or any flammable supplies used in making or preparing keycaps and molds.  It’s still a WIP and there’s
room for the space to be improved.  I’m tired as hell just thinking about it.  I get kind of sick and tired… Did I say weather was the final hurdle?  It is but I want to revisit the first section for
a moment.

I.(again) Participation and Promotion -

At the end of July up until October we were working full steam to take care of our scale.  During this time we had strings of refund requests which, coupled with personal crises, gave me the
opportunity to flip ****.  I did, and I acted like a fool in the process.  We had nearly 300 key spots returned, and I was on my phone responding to emails during inappropriate times with
inappropriate responses.  I was challenged by the high volume of requests.  The confidence that being motivated and determined gave me, was whittled away little by little over those months,
and I showed my ugly sides many times.  It was in our policy as far back as May, I was unable to take returns for full value, but the truth is I wasn’t prepared to just deny truly upset and
desperate sounding people their hard earned meal papers.  Everything was a discussion which was tailored to that situation, and I did my best to engage even when I didn’t want to.  I still
don’t believe I’m personally equipped to do this as well as I should be, but it was certainly challenging enough to where I may have improved-- a little.  Due to the returns of orders with
sometimes 30 or more keys, we opened up 4x4 again for one night on Discord as a number of new fans had missed out on the sale, and were stuck waiting almost a full calendar year for
my next run of stuff.  This brought our numbers up but the sale concluded with 1403 total keys purchased.

Time has passed and tested the abilities of HWS, our family, and the patience of our fans, foes, and friends.  I’m certain we are close to finishing 4x4.   Today we have taken pictures of 1000
 finished keys.  We now have at least 40 molds in production at any time, and our pull rates are very decent for the volume of keys we produce.  The situation has me pretty embarrassed,
but also very excited and hopeful to continue our work.  While I would like to I don’t think I can give an accurate estimate of when it will end because I’m just that bad at estimating, but
I’m sure Wifu will go over this with me and we’ll have something to share.  We always have at least something to show for our struggles and work.  Just as this is meant to share new challenges
we encountered moving through 4x4 it and other recent developments are something to show for the patronage we have received.

Thank you for your time.  Thank you for your support.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 January 2018, 19:07:08 by Binge »

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #528 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 19:26:56 »
Appreciate the update and all the hard work you've put into this sale binge  :thumb: still can't wait to see what my last order will be whenever you guys finish up. No rush. I knew when I placed my orders that with a sale of this size, there was sure to be bumps in the road. Taking care of yourselves and the puppers has to always be priority 1. Closely followed by continuing to make high quality, dank sculpts and colorways!

On a side note... with so many cancelled spots, does this mean we can expect a leftover sale like with voodoo??   ;D ;D :p

Offline pshofosho

« Reply #529 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 20:18:12 »
Truly enjoyed reading that, as someone who is always working through challenges with my own creative outlets, I understand the need for perfection and I admire all the hard work you’ve put into every facet of your studio. Keep working at it and know you’ve got a lot of people enjoying seeing you push through new boundaries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #530 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 20:24:25 »
On a side note... with so many cancelled spots, does this mean we can expect a leftover sale like with voodoo??   ;D ;D :p

Since this is a fulfillment sale, I'm guessing there's no need to make caps for those cancelled invoices.
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #531 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 22:10:38 »
Yeup! Would love a leftover sale. I'd pick up.
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline met3or

• instagram
« Reply #532 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 07:29:26 »
Thanks for the update Binge.  Sounds like you and your wife have had a real handful of challenges along the way.  I knew going in to the sale that it would take time and I knew it was a fantastic opportunity to see your work at a low cost.

Happy for it to take as long as needed, but it sounds like you've got it all under control, and I look forward to seeing future updates. 

Appreciate the hard work on the project and pushing boundaries in the artisan field!  Inspirational stuff truly :-)
Leopold FC660C / Vortex Pok3r / CM STORM XT

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #533 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 08:09:20 »
Knowing all the hard work and sacrifice you two have put into making these keps for everyone makes me even more excited for the arrival of my 4x4 order.   :thumb:

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #534 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 11:18:39 »
Appreciate the update and all the hard work you've put into this sale binge  :thumb: still can't wait to see what my last order will be whenever you guys finish up. No rush. I knew when I placed my orders that with a sale of this size, there was sure to be bumps in the road. Taking care of yourselves and the puppers has to always be priority 1. Closely followed by continuing to make high quality, dank sculpts and colorways!

Well unfortunately being behind means that we are going to produce to capacity and then see where we are.  I wouldn't be able to promise anything like that with great certainty.

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #535 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 12:15:39 »

Well unfortunately being behind means that we are going to produce to capacity and then see where we are.  I wouldn't be able to promise anything like that with great certainty.

No worries. That was like 60% joking anyway  :)) but in the event you do end up with leftover stock I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd love to expand their HWS collections

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #536 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 14:37:32 »
thanks binge! <3

« Last Edit: Mon, 29 January 2018, 14:43:21 by icyskyz »

Offline sinkingstepz

« Reply #537 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 23:04:51 »
thanks binge! <3

Show Image

wow nice haul! all those 1/1 keyngs :D :D

Offline Aesomatica

« Reply #538 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 19:15:02 »
Hey Binge,

I have read through your posts from time to time as they've showed up and I just want to say that I appreciate someone who is willing to be transparent about their business practices and personal hardships. Reading what you post really highlights what can and will happen in real life with a razor thin profit margin and a will to create.

I especially like the technical posts about your pitfalls and solutions with creating keycaps. I think your studio's creations are pretty great and hope you are afforded the opportunity to stick with it. I have a cap coming from the 4x4 sale, but I will say that I am willing to wait for as long as it takes. This is due mostly to your transparency and updates, so stick with it, please.

Never give up.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #539 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 13:09:41 »
Hey Binge,

I have read through your posts from time to time as they've showed up and I just want to say that I appreciate someone who is willing to be transparent about their business practices and personal hardships. Reading what you post really highlights what can and will happen in real life with a razor thin profit margin and a will to create.

I especially like the technical posts about your pitfalls and solutions with creating keycaps. I think your studio's creations are pretty great and hope you are afforded the opportunity to stick with it. I have a cap coming from the 4x4 sale, but I will say that I am willing to wait for as long as it takes. This is due mostly to your transparency and updates, so stick with it, please.

Never give up.

Your support backs up our plan 10-fold!  Thank you!

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #540 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 10:35:25 »
Anyone know if there are any Earl Esc that match SA Carbon, Godspeed, or Nuclear Data by chance? Can't seem to find a catalog of all of them...

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #541 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 11:08:31 »
Anyone know if there are any Earl Esc that match SA Carbon, Godspeed, or Nuclear Data by chance? Can't seem to find a catalog of all of them...

Nothing that is an exact match for nuclear data for sure. Safety first is close but the green is too light

Offline RyuDragoon

« Reply #542 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 14:40:07 »

You can find a fantastic running archive of a lot of the popular artisans and their creations at https://keycap.info! Shoutouts to Beehatch for making it a reality!

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #543 on: Sun, 20 May 2018, 13:17:41 »
Hey coastal catch receivers, where you at!?

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #544 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 18:45:45 »

Earl is a tad on the short side for SA profile, but it matches gmk/cherry profile R1 perfectly. Otterophile and Fugthulhu have the extra height for SA.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline __foo_

« Reply #545 on: Mon, 28 May 2018, 00:28:30 »

You can find a fantastic running archive of a lot of the popular artisans and their creations at https://keycap.info! Shoutouts to Beehatch for making it a reality!

Wow this archive!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #546 on: Thu, 01 November 2018, 13:30:15 »
Done! *party confetti*

Closing and archiving this thread in 24 hours.

Press F.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #547 on: Thu, 01 November 2018, 13:31:41 »
 F :thumb:

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #548 on: Thu, 01 November 2018, 13:49:16 »
F

« Reply #549 on: Thu, 01 November 2018, 13:51:33 »
F