Author Topic: [IC] MW Voynich  (Read 44403 times)

Offline AeternusCo

Re: [IC] MW Voynich
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 12:37:52 »
R

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 10:39:55 »
March 21st, can i get a hay yeh?!
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 10:40:59 »
Hay yeh!

Offline soundstage

« Reply #103 on: Sat, 19 March 2022, 00:34:52 »
Can you update your OP with artisans as well? It is kind of hard to find information about artisans that are planned for this keycap set.

What's confusing about the collab section of the OP? It includes the names and Instagram accounts of every artisan maker I'm collaborating with for this set.

Yes, it just has the name/instagrams of the collabs creators. But it does not have the actual artisan image, which makes it hard to figure out if the artisan goes along with the rest of the key cap set. Hence my request.

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #104 on: Sat, 19 March 2022, 21:57:26 »
Can you update your OP with artisans as well? It is kind of hard to find information about artisans that are planned for this keycap set.

What's confusing about the collab section of the OP? It includes the names and Instagram accounts of every artisan maker I'm collaborating with for this set.

Yes, it just has the name/instagrams of the collabs creators. But it does not have the actual artisan image, which makes it hard to figure out if the artisan goes along with the rest of the key cap set. Hence my request.

Resin artisan collaborations usually are not made before group buy starts, that's why it's best to just follow the makers you're interested in to see when they're ready. The metal artisan collaborations were finalized this past week so I'm just going to include renders of them when the Group Buy post goes live on Monday.

Offline addicted813

« Reply #105 on: Sat, 19 March 2022, 22:16:22 »
I’d honestly appreciate if we could see the metal artisans beforehand as well since it is a investment for most of us and we would want to know what we are looking forward to. also i’m new to the hobby and maybe thats not how it works i’m just really interested in this set and want to make sure my investment is in the right place since i want to buy at least one artisan to complete the keeb.

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #106 on: Sat, 19 March 2022, 22:18:07 »
I’d honestly appreciate if we could see the metal artisans beforehand as well since it is a investment for most of us and we would want to know what we are looking forward to. also i’m new to the hobby and maybe thats not how it works i’m just really interested in this set and want to make sure my investment is in the right place since i want to buy at least one artisan to complete the keeb.

Of course. As I said, the metal artisans will have renders provided at the start of group buy. This is an unlimited, month-long group buy so you will have plenty of time to take your purchasing options into consideration.

Offline addicted813

« Reply #107 on: Sat, 19 March 2022, 22:41:25 »
okay that is fair. I didn’t read into it too thoroughly and was confused on my part. Thanks for the response and I am definitely a buyer, this set is honestly so f**king beautiful. sorry for the grammar lmao sorta tipsy, but at least it finally got me to comment on a post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk