Author Topic: [GB] GMK Metaverse 2 - CONCLUDED  (Read 112170 times)

Offline Lufenia

Re: [GB] GMK Metaverse 2 - SHIPPING NOW
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 08 December 2020, 22:50:51 »
Alright. Turns out, they do have a support, you just need to know Chinese and navigate their Chinese site.

If you are in China and bought the set from their Chinese store, this is the link for the form you will need to fill https://wenjuan.feishu.cn/m/cfm?t=siFLAENLnQni-iqss

If you bought the set from their English site (like me), they are making a new form to accommodate us.  The link above won't work since it requires a 16 character order number which we do not have (ours is 12 characters).

CS said they will email me once they have it setup in a few hours, I will share the link here.

Edit: link here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6NAxUkE1mo3GrVqjncIc82ZGfycbeKRk46PeDcsd8hfjmKg/viewform?gxids=7628
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 December 2020, 00:29:53 by Lufenia »

Offline kronograf

« Reply #151 on: Wed, 09 December 2020, 00:45:20 »
My set has the texture issues *and* a dot of black bleedthrough on the H. Joy.
jane me | 910 me

Offline yohannes

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 09 December 2020, 03:59:04 »
For those who bought from zf, you should have received email from them specific to this issue including the google form you can fill out. Here's a direct linkto it: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6NAxUkE1mo3GrVqjncIc82ZGfycbeKRk46PeDcsd8hfjmKg/viewform

Offline stevenT

« Reply #153 on: Fri, 11 December 2020, 01:45:21 »

Wait, I'm not eligible if I bought the set from zfrontier?

According to Discord, you should contact Zfrontier if you ordered from them and have the issue.

That's a problem, zfrontier never replies.

My Olivia cap came with defects and I message them a couple of times, never got a response. That was more than 3 months ago.

I will never buy from Zfrontier ever again.
Just curious but what defects did you get with GMK Olivia?
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2020, 21:04:12 by stevenT »

Offline MrCoolPants

« Reply #154 on: Mon, 14 December 2020, 14:07:30 »
Are there any updates for those who just bought the desk mat and keyboard sleeves? Already had R1 so I just bought the accessories and was wondering when those would be shipped. Thank you!

Offline sana

• Formerly Jessica
« Reply #155 on: Mon, 14 December 2020, 15:48:53 »
Just received my set from switchmod which has all the aforementioned issues, but wasn't the number-pad 5 key supposed to be barred and not scooped?

More

F for the boxes

« Last Edit: Mon, 14 December 2020, 16:18:38 by sana »

Offline heyimpanda

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 31 December 2020, 09:46:11 »
Just received my set from switchmod which has all the aforementioned issues, but wasn't the number-pad 5 key supposed to be barred and not scooped?

yeah i believe this was a mistake that was not caught by either krelbit nor GMK when the set was shipped unfortunately, he mentioned it in the discord

Offline yohannes

« Reply #157 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 00:38:22 »
Has anyone, who had filled out and submitted the form, been contacted by GMK to-date?

Offline Lyle88

« Reply #158 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 01:04:10 »
Has anyone, who had filled out and submitted the form, been contacted by GMK to-date?
I didn't think anyone would be..?

Pretty sure the process was:

1. We fill out the form with supporting photos as per instruction
2. Krelbit submits the response data to GMK
3. GMK check each response and decide whether they will replace or not.
4. GMK send the replacements to krelbit (presumably updating the form response spreadsheet as to which ones will/won't receive replacement)
5. Krelbit distributes them to whoever GMK decided to provide replacements for

I don't think there's any back and forth in the process. We just wait to see what the outcome is.

This is only what I took away from the information leading up to the form submission so someone else may know otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline yourfavorite

Re: [GB] GMK Metaverse 2 - WAITING FOR REPLACEMENT ALPHAS
« Reply #159 on: Fri, 26 March 2021, 11:48:47 »
I haven't received anything either. Any chance we can get a status update on this process?

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
« Reply #160 on: Fri, 26 March 2021, 15:30:40 »
Currently, all I have as far as info goes is that the replacement alphas are in production. Haven't heard any more from GMK, and that's where we're all at.

Offline enfer

« Reply #161 on: Sun, 25 April 2021, 09:34:05 »
Currently, all I have as far as info goes is that the replacement alphas are in production. Haven't heard any more from GMK, and that's where we're all at.

Have you receive any information?
Zfrontier ignored all of my e-mail. Really disgusting the way they handle oversea customer.

Offline Lufenia

« Reply #162 on: Mon, 26 April 2021, 13:37:31 »

Have you receive any information?
Zfrontier ignored all of my e-mail. Really disgusting the way they handle oversea customer.

They have 2 emails, make sure you're using contact@ instead of support@.  Don't know why they don't respond to the support@ email. 

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
Re: [GB] GMK Metaverse 2 - REPLACEMENT KEYS ARE HERE
« Reply #163 on: Fri, 04 June 2021, 18:25:36 »
If you're currently waiting on replacement alphas and have a Switchmod Keyboards order, they will begin shipping on tuesday. If you have moved since placing your very first metaverse order, please fill this form out.

https://forms.gle/k6BddnkgYXCRC1aJ9

If you do not fill this form out, the replacements will be sent to the very first address you placed the order to.

Thank you very much for your patience.

« Last Edit: Fri, 04 June 2021, 18:27:33 by Krelbit »

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
Re: [GB] GMK Metaverse 2 - EXTRAS START 6/17
« Reply #164 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 16:14:39 »
Extras info, in image form.

Discord: http://discord.gg/8TkjXTr