geekhack Community > Input Devices

What your fav mouse?

<< < (359/362) > >>

Terrysko:

--- Quote from: moonsearch on Sat, 06 May 2023, 05:32:19 ---I like mx master 3 but side wheel stopped rolling smooth after a month.
--- End quote ---
This can be easily remedied, since it is usually only caused by dirt or poor lubrication.

Darthbaggins:

--- Quote from: moonsearch on Sat, 06 May 2023, 05:32:19 ---logitech g502. I like mx master 3 but side wheel stopped rolling smooth after a month

--- End quote ---

I used to like the brick that is the G502 since at the time I was coming from a '12 Razer Naga and thought I needed all of the added buttons.  If Logitech would make a 65g G502 Wireless, it would be epic - the only thing keeping me on mice like GPxSL is the weight and battery life.  MX Masters need maint due to hand/skin debris getting into things - I know I clean my mice weekly if not monthly at the longer end of the cleaning spectrum.

Terrysko:

--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Tue, 09 May 2023, 11:23:26 ---MX Masters need maintenance due to hand/skin debris getting into things - I know I clean my mice weekly if not monthly at the longer end of the cleaning spectrum.
--- End quote ---
Depending on how many individual parts or moving elements a mouse consists of and how often it is used, thorough cleaning is also necessary at certain intervals. Of course, cable and mouse pad should not be forgotten, especially the latter often collects the same type of dirt.

Sniping:
the new wave of ultralight mice are amazing. really liking my lamzu atlantis.

LavenderB:
I've been using the steelseries aerox 3 2022 edition wired for about a year now, and I like it for the most part - it was relatively affordable, it's light, everything still works and I like the shape. Sometimes I wish I would have something wireless and better looking though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version