geekhack Community > New Members

Welcome new members!

<< < (228/229) > >>

Soepie:
Hello from the Netherlands.

My name is Marco and I am an engineer.
Currently using a Keychron V3 max at home and a Keychron K8 at work. Both with Gamakay Pegasus switches.

Also have K1 and K1SE laying around but I switched back to full profile because I like it better.

Started mechanical keyboards with a Das Keyboard 4 professional (brown switches) witch I still have and also have 2 Mac versions of it with blue switches.

sswilsonhwc:
Relative newbie to the custom keyboard hobby. Signed up for access to KB resources. Most definitely on the "budget" side of things but hit it fairly hard over the last 6 months.

Main current keyboards are 2X Mongeek M1s, one with Oil Kings + Ghost Judge Cherry, and the other with Duhuk Lumia Matcha V4s + Mintcap MSA keycaps. Laptop keyboard is a GMK67 w/ Gateron G Pro yellows + Fogruaden PBT CSA.

Relegated to the shelf (and slated for dispersal to family) are a pair of RK84s (one wired, one wireless) w/ YMDK shinethroughs and a GMK87 w/ YMDK shinethroughs.

Top it all off, inbound is a Yunzii AL66 to replace the GMK67. It'll be getting either Duhuk or Oil King switches as well as a set of KBDiy GMK MarrsGreen Keycap Cherry keycaps that are currently on a slow boat.

edit: For some reason I'm unable to post my vanity pics.  :)

Plaidygami:
Hello y'all! Been in this hobby for about a year or so, but still got lots to learn and experience. Hope I can make some friends in this hobby. :)

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Wed, 24 April 2024, 20:19:59 ---Hello y'all! Been in this hobby for about a year or so, but still got lots to learn and experience. Hope I can make some friends in this hobby. :)

--- End quote ---

Welcome, what keyboards do you have?

Plaidygami:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Wed, 24 April 2024, 21:24:37 ---
--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Wed, 24 April 2024, 20:19:59 ---Hello y'all! Been in this hobby for about a year or so, but still got lots to learn and experience. Hope I can make some friends in this hobby. :)

--- End quote ---

Welcome, what keyboards do you have?

--- End quote ---
I've got a Keychron Q3 right now. GMK Fenglisu,  Boba U4T 62g black, alu plate, gasket-mounted, and I did tape mod and force break mod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version