Author Topic: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED >> REFUND ISSUE]  (Read 1185618 times)

Offline mys7ix

Re: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED >> REFUND ISSUE]
« Reply #1800 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 01:16:04 »
Received a pleasant surprise. Totally forgot about it.

Thanks Harry and glad that this episode is over for you. Appreciate you holding out for us.  :thumb:

Offline Cottonsox

ah crap, you shipped this and my address changed, i forgot all about it,

I can only hope that the apartment people forward to me

I might be in a similar situation - I can't remember if I told Harry about my new postal address.

I tried to update my address, not sure if it went thru.

If i get mine tho, happy to forward on a set or two if yours don't make it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED >> REFUND ISSUE]
« Reply #1802 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 03:52:00 »
ah crap, you shipped this and my address changed, i forgot all about it,

I can only hope that the apartment people forward to me

I might be in a similar situation - I can't remember if I told Harry about my new postal address.

I tried to update my address, not sure if it went thru.

If i get mine tho, happy to forward on a set or two if yours don't make it.

Cool, thanks :D

I'll wait until a few other Aussie orders have arrived, and then wait a little bit longer.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1803 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 05:48:29 »
I think I did get some of your address wrong when I shipped all of them In a day

But u know there are some extras left behind, and I think I should be responsible for Mis-sending them if you had once pm me about address change beforehand

That's y I didn't get the left overs being picked up

Please let me check it and I will send you a pm if I am resending you your package

Offline genkidama

« Reply #1804 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 10:22:26 »
Mine came today, thank you harry for not giving up on us! Much appreciated! :thumb:
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline apathy3cs

• Glorious Leader
  • その目だれの目?
« Reply #1805 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 17:34:18 »
Had a nice surprise when I came home Friday of a "we missed you" package notification.  Went to the post office to find keycaps. :) thanks for setting this up Harry!

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
« Reply #1806 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 04:28:43 »
finally received mine!

on a completely unrelated notice, can anyone send me a blank 1x key? ive installed hte kit on my g710 and the option key is left original (only 2 blanks came for win key) and oddly enough the spacebar seems like it fits, but is a tad shorter and based on that the non-switch switch looking thing is off by a milimeter :(

so yeah if anyone has an extra spacebar that is 6.5x and/or a blank key for the olivette set (the beige/blue one basically) that would be great. :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2015, 05:23:59 by barkinos98 »
Happy Hacking Professional 2  | Logitech G710+ | Quickfire Rapid MX Clears

Offline ndolan33

« Reply #1807 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 10:58:30 »
If anyone is looking for a refund or getting rid of their Olivetti set, let me know and I can take it off your hands!

Offline beltet

« Reply #1808 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 09:08:46 »
Got mine today. Thought it would never show up.
Thanks anyway for all even if it took some time.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1809 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 17:13:35 »
Does anyone have the dolch color add-on set they are willing to let go of?  I now am in need of an iso set.  Let me know, thanks. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline wilsongunawan

« Reply #1810 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 01:48:12 »
Arrived today. Thanks harry
Currrent : Siig minitouch <blue monterrey alps>, kbt-RACE <cherry mx-red> with green LED, Filco MJ2 <cherry mx-ergoClear>, IBM model M

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1811 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 03:28:57 »
Anyone in Australia got theirs yet?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Bencze

« Reply #1812 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 10:44:56 »
Hi everyone!

My package had just as troublesome ending as its whole life.

First of all, it arrived to my old address even though I had a redirection active to my new one (had PMed the new address here but didn't get updated).
Luckily the post guy called me, as he was unable to find a  parking space on the street nearby and asked if I could meet him (normally they never call). Had he not do that, they would have simply returned the package with an invalid address or something (wouldn't have find me at my old address). I told him I had a redirection service, he apologized and took the package back to the post office.
I got the notification at my new address (normally they deliver but I was at work during the day), but it was mentioning a central post office not my local one for pickup. I went there, 1st floor, they looked for the package but didn't find it. Sent me to 3rd floor to their delivery offices (or something). Found a nice lady that offered to help. Some searching and phone calls later she said the package  might be at  my local post office (lol). She kept apologizing, but knowing what I know about this group buy I wasn't nervous at this point, it was more like funny. Finally she did  find my package.
As a 'bonus', turns out the package was damaged in transit, that's why it was misplaced in some different spot. Since it lacked the written report (for damaged packages they write and attach a useless report saying they got it this way or something like that) that was the reason they were looking for it  among the 'normal' packages. At least that's what I understood from what they told me, perhaps they marked it damaged in 1 computer program and not in the other or something, some human logistics error, anyway.

Altogether it took me about an hour or two to pick it up.

The box was damaged but they duct taped it together and nothing was missing. I installed the keys and I found all keys for my Poker 2 plus a bunch of extra ones so it's all good  now. :)

Thanks Harry, glad you managed to get around shipping these. :)
-= QFR w/ mx blues - HPE87 w/ mx browns - Ducky 1087XM w/ green alps =-

Offline aatje92

« Reply #1813 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 07:54:16 »
Just received mine, pleasant surprise. On the old address though did try to change it with harry but did not get a response. No worries new owners were so nice to give it to me :).

Oh and the spacebar actually fits a 6gv2, awesome :D
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 November 2015, 07:57:16 by aatje92 »
Currently using a SteelSeries 6gv2 (black switches) and a Ducky Zero DK2108 (blue switches).

Offline Cottonsox

Just got mine, missing half the order but did end up with something i guess.

Happy to pass on a dolch set to you if yours fails to turn up!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1815 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 18:54:24 »

Thanks mate :)

I'll give it a few more days (or a week, depending on when my other half can get to the PO), but even then Harry said he had some extra sets for those that were mis-addressed.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1816 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 12:33:39 »
problem with me is i didn't think to send address change, i forgot i was a part of this group buy.

I checked with old apartment and they said they don't have it, so either someone swiped it, it was returned to sender, or it is still on the way. I noticed the tracking didn't work with usps yet.

Offline sonic_the_hedgehog

• That's a fast hedgehog...
« Reply #1817 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 05:27:44 »

I'll give it a few more days (or a week, depending on when my other half can get to the PO), but even then Harry said he had some extra sets for those that were mis-addressed.

Yeah I've got mine (to South Melbourne, 3205), they arrived  either the 9th or 16th of November. Going to put them on tonight!!

Thanks Harry for making this happen despite all the ups and downs!  :thumb:
IBM Model M | Cherry G80-3000LXCEU-2 (Browns) | Cherry G80-3494LYCUS-2 (Reds) | Old School AT Mechs | Old School XT Mech | Old School Japanese XT Mech  (Details / Pics Coming Soon :D)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1818 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 19:48:41 »

Yeah I've got mine (to South Melbourne, 3205), they arrived  either the 9th or 16th of November. Going to put them on tonight!!

Thanks Harry for making this happen despite all the ups and downs!  :thumb:

November? :eek:

Mine still not arrived :(

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1819 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 10:27:08 »
Edit: bought a set, thanks.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 December 2015, 15:50:12 by Jixr »

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
« Reply #1820 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 09:29:18 »
Anyone not wanting their olivetti, please hit me up...

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
« Reply #1821 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 14:47:15 »
Still on the lookout for the olivetti

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1822 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 15:27:25 »
Still on the lookout for my Dolch set!

Harry - did you get my PMs about address change and probable misdirection of my package?

Whoever is using my old PO box now has probably received the package.  No idea if they would have sent it back to you.  If they did, you may have received it by now.  Or they might have kept it :(

Offline simbloke

I'd sell my set for cost price plus postage (I'm in the UK) as I now have many more keysets than boards.

Offline jamster

« Reply #1824 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 10:24:49 »
I'd be interested, I'll shoot over a pm

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
I'd sell my set for cost price plus postage (I'm in the UK) as I now have many more keysets than boards.

What set is it?

Offline simbloke

I have a Dolch set with addon pack. I have agreed to sell to rddm when I can get a postage price - at the moment the keys are locked in my office until the new year.

Offline simbloke

Hello rddm, please reply to my PM's.

If you don't want this set then no problem, let someone else have them..

Cheers,
Sim

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
GhostofHarry,

I have treated you like a friend and supported your endeavor all the way, even though I did not need the keycaps. I have given you emotional and financial and spiritual support.

Like Dorkvader, you have given me nothing in return. I have volunteered to be the last person to receive your keycaps, and I have NOT received them while it seems others have.

Now after 14 months you have ignored all my PMs and I still have no keycaps nor refund (assuming you sold my keycaps which I said you could do). I have confirmed my address and paypal with you already.

If this is how you treat people who have been good to you, you can never hope to gain allies in work or life.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Just observing again that my set was probably sent to my old PO box and I have not received them.

Please review your PMs Harry, and forward the set to the current PO box.

Thank you :)

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
Sooo glad I managed to get a refund back in March of last year for this (although I did lose out due to Paypal fees). This whole experience now makes me overly cautious on any future group buys.

Offline chrisq

Still didn't get mine either, GhostOfHarry is obviously a criminal.

Offline cookiesowns

lol

Offline berserkfan

Just labelling the thread as All Shipped doesn't mean it is true.

I also got nothing. And I was the one most supportive of GhostofHarry all along.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Just labelling the thread as All Shipped doesn't mean it is true.

I also got nothing. And I was the one most supportive of GhostofHarry all along.

Mine was shipped, but to my old address.

Hoping for a reshipping to the new address ...

Offline genkidama

I hope it just takes much time for him to answer here and all, like with the other orders/shipments.
I cross my fingers for y'all!

Unfortunately this GB was really not pleasureable at all.
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
Hi everyone!

My package had just as troublesome ending as its whole life.

First of all, it arrived to my old address even though I had a redirection active to my new one (had PMed the new address here but didn't get updated).
Luckily the post guy called me, as he was unable to find a  parking space on the street nearby and asked if I could meet him (normally they never call). Had he not do that, they would have simply returned the package with an invalid address or something (wouldn't have find me at my old address). I told him I had a redirection service, he apologized and took the package back to the post office.
I got the notification at my new address (normally they deliver but I was at work during the day), but it was mentioning a central post office not my local one for pickup. I went there, 1st floor, they looked for the package but didn't find it. Sent me to 3rd floor to their delivery offices (or something). Found a nice lady that offered to help. Some searching and phone calls later she said the package  might be at  my local post office (lol). She kept apologizing, but knowing what I know about this group buy I wasn't nervous at this point, it was more like funny. Finally she did  find my package.
As a 'bonus', turns out the package was damaged in transit, that's why it was misplaced in some different spot. Since it lacked the written report (for damaged packages they write and attach a useless report saying they got it this way or something like that) that was the reason they were looking for it  among the 'normal' packages. At least that's what I understood from what they told me, perhaps they marked it damaged in 1 computer program and not in the other or something, some human logistics error, anyway.

Altogether it took me about an hour or two to pick it up.

The box was damaged but they duct taped it together and nothing was missing. I installed the keys and I found all keys for my Poker 2 plus a bunch of extra ones so it's all good  now. :)

Thanks Harry, glad you managed to get around shipping these. :)
im looking to buy a new set, but only because i lost my F keys and i need one extra 1x blank cap. id rather take them on their own, from a person who is using 60%.
Let me know if you'd be willing to sell the f keys and the blank cap (or just the left overs), will gladly take them. :)

Offline fuzzyx3000

I had a change of heart and instead of looking for a seller, I asked Harry to send them to me, and while it took a while... I got them :D

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
i'm selling my kits, if anyone's interested... :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Might be ... might be ...

Harry was going to repost mine, presumably to the updated address, but that was nearly 2 months ago and nothing has arrived.

Sigh.

Offline berserkfan

Harry was going to repost mine, presumably to the updated address, but that was nearly 2 months ago and nothing has arrived.

Sigh.

just a public mention, rowdy. I think two of us have been very, very nice and patient with Harry.

And he has totally fxxxxed us.

I still haven't received mine after god knows how many promises and reconfirmations of address.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Sigh.

just a public mention, rowdy. I think two of us have been very, very nice and patient with Harry.

And he has totally fxxxxed us.

I still haven't received mine after god knows how many promises and reconfirmations of address.

I sent him my updated address long before he shipped, he acknowledged it, but still shipped to the old address.  When the package was returned to him he contacted me and said he'd reship it within a week.  I mentioned my new address again, but that was a couple of months ago.  I don't know if he shipped it again to the old address (which would be silly as it was returned once already), shipped it to the new address (but it has gotten lost) or simply not shipped it yet.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
I've just gave up on this. I wanted a refund and got **** ... join GB's , give us your money, we are the best, trust us we will deliver ... and wait until we are in the mood to do something ... **** GB's
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
*cough*

Offline cub-uanic

Harry,
I've made first payment at 26 Jul 2014 - almost two years ago!
Any chance to get refund finally?

ErgoDox Classic - Stock Clears
Teenesis - Kinesis Advantage powered by Teensy

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
I've just gave up on this. I wanted a refund and got **** ... join GB's , give us your money, we are the best, trust us we will deliver ... and wait until we are in the mood to do something ... **** GB's

Yup, this one was handled extremely poorly. Just keep trying to message GhostofHarry and maybe you'll get your refund.

Offline berserkfan

Yup, this one was handled extremely poorly. Just keep trying to message GhostofHarry and maybe you'll get your refund.

I've tried many times.

Harry will do whatever he feels like, when he feels like it, and if he feels like it.