Author Topic: [IC] GMK TRUMP  (Read 51844 times)

Offline gianmejia

Re: [IC] GMK TRUMP
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 01:29:22 »
It’s sad how many people have been literally brainwashed to hate trump from the “news”. Let’s be real MSNBC and CNN have gone from boarderline new and journalism to 24/7 anti trump channel. I don’t watch them but their clips show up in my youtube feed here and there and I can’t recall seeing one that didn’t contain the main theme “Trump is the devil”. The fool could literally solve world hunger and MSNBC and CNN would find a headline to discredit what he did and take seven jabs at him, and that in turn ends up with 50% of the country who have been either programmed to cringe at the sight or sound of him or worse the ones who are too insecure to hold their opinion so they just do things like Post some negging comment on a keyset such as this. Ask yourself, do you hold yourself, your friends, your family to the same standards you hold this guy? If you’re one of those so far brainwashed you might as well be an NPC in this matrix that you think he should be arrested.... would you arrest your dad for doing the same or similar things? How many times Will the media ask if he will finally denounce racism just to make him look like he’s afraid of doing so, which ironically has basically made the guy publicly denounce racism many standard deviations above the average for any president in history. I could go on forever but I realize it’ll fall on the empty head of a NPC who isn’t capable of doing anything other than defend the government, government controlled media, politians, government funded scientists and doctors.... thus no amount of logic thrown at them could bring them into reality. I chalk it up to the universe is  currently experiencing a shortage of souls so many on this planet are born without one into an empty meat carcass that wouldn’t know truth from fiction without snopes and Wikipedia. This is just my baseless conspiracy theory though. Hope it triggered a bunch of SJWs into cutting off a limb because it was the wrong color.

Offline gianmejia

« Reply #201 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 01:38:57 »
ITS TIME TO FORGET HIM. THESE PAST 4 YEARS WERE AWFUL.

Offline WaynaPawiasek

« Reply #202 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 04:27:41 »
still hoping for this to happen

Offline teleute

« Reply #203 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 11:07:54 »
If this was serious, it would set a date at the same time as another group buy, not meet MOQ, and them claim to have been cheated out of production.

Offline shawnlyx

« Reply #204 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 11:44:27 »
Not a Murican. But I'd actually get it for the meme value.

Offline FishyKeebs

• hey
« Reply #205 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 18:42:37 »
fake news