Author Topic: dancing and video editing  (Read 1225 times)

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
dancing and video editing
« on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 00:04:39 »
So I like to dance for fun (learning by practicing dances from Youtube), and recorded a dance that I did with some friends quickly before we leave for college.

Funnily enough, I'm more proud of the intro I threw together for that video using Windows Movie Maker than the dance itself (it was okay, but very rushed with an hour of practice... ). While it was fun to make the video, WMM makes it a bit of a pain in the ass because of how limited it is and a few other minor annoyances (adding effects to clips throws off the timing between the audio and the video if they are separate tracks for example).

Any suggestions for other free video editing software for Windows to use? (Sony Vegas Pro is nice, but $300 is quite a bit out of my range especially considering that I won't be using this all too often I think).

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: dancing and video editing
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 00:23:22 »
i'll teach you all the ways of video editing if you promise to stop supporting half ass singers that steal hooks from old rap songs.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 00:36:10 »
i'll teach you all the ways of video editing if you promise to stop supporting half ass singers that steal hooks from old rap songs.

I don't choose the song, I just learn the dance. Not nearly good enough to make my own choreography yet :(

On a related note, what program do you use?

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 03:13:33 »
dude, i've seen people blow lame dances off the charts with After Effects
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 04:28:52 »

not very free unless there's something I'm missing about adobe's new pricing plan :p

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 05:56:00 »

not very free unless there's something I'm missing about adobe's new pricing plan :p
yarr matey
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline divito

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 06:01:17 »
I'm not even sure what I just watched.

yarr matey

True story.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)