Author Topic: Car Thread  (Read 648149 times)

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
Re: Car Thread
« Reply #1900 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 00:46:25 »
Pretty awesome to see such a strong car culture on here!

I'm still quite new but I thought I'd share my rides.

Here is my Taco.

Show Image

I am incredibly happy with it but my turbo plans caused an issue since it is my daily. Can't have the car down while I rebuild a junkyard motor for boost  ;D

So I picked this up:

Show Image

Super excited because it is my first new car ever! Well, it's not actually new but single lease owner with 18k miles is plenty new for me!

I've got plans for both of them but for now I'm just enjoying my new car!

Looks like someone is ready for a notch.  Totally worth it to get your ride quality back and still be low.  I used to be huge into the Tacoma, still miss mine.  What are your turbo plans?  I highly recommend going to e85 if you get it boosted.  I used to co-drive in a 1450 truck that started with a Turbo 22R putting 300hp/300tq to the ground through 35" tires, but since I have been in it, is now running a Turbo 2.7L 3RZ and is now over 500 hp to the ground.  It smokes an LS powered truck  :thumb:  If you are serious about getting it built, contact me and I can get you in touch with the owner.  He does all of his own builds and work other than machining. 

Note: This is the old 22R all 3 of the trucks lined up with us are V8 powered.  The new motor is night and day faster. ;D

Link to the old website.  Not current, but you at least see the truck.  Quite a bit different now with a mid mounted radiator and the 3RZ. 

Here are some pics of the newer setup:
Now motor getting set up:

Mid mounted radiator.  Most fabrication on the truck was done by Peterbuild Racing in San Marcos, Ca or JD Fab in Escondido. 
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 February 2016, 00:54:31 by Badwrench »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1901 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 01:23:57 »
If you ever do want an AP let me know, demik.  The guys down at Cobb took care of my Evo X for a bit and I know them quite well.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1902 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 01:24:59 »
OuO oh I'll hit you up
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1903 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 04:47:51 »
Picked this up a few days ago. '96 s10. New engine and trans with less than 10k miles. 4.3L v6. It's a 3 speed auto with overdrive. Paid $1k.

Need to redo the suspension. It's got lowering suspension and drop spindles. Sitting at around 3" is just too low. Wheels grind when turning and it scrapes everywhere. I want to keep the spindles but correct the suspension.

More
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1904 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 07:20:24 »
Picked this up a few days ago. '96 s10. New engine and trans with less than 10k miles. 4.3L v6. It's a 3 speed auto with overdrive. Paid $1k.

Need to redo the suspension. It's got lowering suspension and drop spindles. Sitting at around 3" is just too low. Wheels grind when turning and it scrapes everywhere. I want to keep the spindles but correct the suspension.

More
Show Image

Oh hey an S10.  :)  I had a '97 Sonoma with that same engine.  3 speed auto?  O.o  Didn't know that was an option.

You should definitely fix that suspension, I think it's silly how many people lower these little guys.  :P

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #1905 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 09:30:12 »
So it turns out my engine mount had completely sheared off and was bouncing against my engine, hence the noise and vibrations.

Show Image

Basically there are two long bolts that go through the bracket at the bottom and at the top where there used to be a hole. These go through the starter motor and into the engine. Unfortunately there was only one bolt in there, at the top, and all the strain was on this hole, so the hole just snapped. They don't make the brackets any more, so my garage had to buy one from eBay and fabricate a second bolt as well because those have been discontinued as well!

All in all it only cost me £100 though :D

Which car was this Kat?

I'll let him answer more fully, but it's a MkII VW Golf.

Old post:
Currently got a 1991 Mk2 Golf CL 1.6td

Show Image

I inherited the Golf last year and I've just been making him road worthy this year. Next year hopefully going to get some nice steel wheels and get the interior redone. Maybe a complete refurb of the undercarriage too, we will see.

More recent post:
Used the roof rack properly for the first time yesterday!

Show Image

Filled the car with all but two boxes of stuff from my parents for the move. It was very interesting driving around with a huge box on top! And the wind noise was something else :P

Thanks for letting me know Hoff.  I was concerned when I looked closer at that mount.  I'm glad it's fixed.
It's not very pleasing driving with a motor that bounces around.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #1906 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 09:43:35 »

More
Show Image

Oh hey an S10.  :)  I had a '97 Sonoma with that same engine.  3 speed auto?  O.o  Didn't know that was an option.

You should definitely fix that suspension, I think it's silly how many people lower these little guys.  :P

Agreed!  At least bring it up to a comfortable to drive level.  I feel sorry for anyone having to ride in it.  Ow ow ow ow ow! 

Offline Marizen

« Reply #1907 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 10:50:35 »
I've had, in order:

1973 VW Super Beetle
1997 Toyota Corolla
2006 Nissan Altima
2006 VW GTI
2000 Honda Passport
1993 Nissan D21
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
2014 Ford Fiesta ST (current)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1908 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 11:17:42 »
I've had, in order:

2014 Ford Fiesta ST (current)

Ugh oh, if you have an HHKB you'll be demik's new favorite person. :p
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
« Reply #1909 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 11:34:14 »
LS SWAP THAT SCION BOIIIIIIIIII

Hahaha I was leaning more towards a centrifugal supercharger. I want to keep it more of a momentum style car and not just raw power. LS would be a beast though, that's for sure! My main reasoning is that with that style of supercharger the power will still be linear like an NA and therefore I can keep a little more true to the 86 roots. I had one that was 20V swapped and it was a blast but I just don't like the idea of turbo'ing them for whatever reason. I think that if others want to go that route that's totally cool. Just not my style.

Here is my Taco.

Show Image

I am incredibly happy with it but my turbo plans caused an issue since it is my daily. Can't have the car down while I rebuild a junkyard motor for boost  ;D

So I picked this up:

Show Image

Super excited because it is my first new car ever! Well, it's not actually new but single lease owner with 18k miles is plenty new for me!

Looks like someone is ready for a notch.  Totally worth it to get your ride quality back and still be low.  I used to be huge into the Tacoma, still miss mine.  What are your turbo plans?  I highly recommend going to e85 if you get it boosted.  I used to co-drive in a 1450 truck that started with a Turbo 22R putting 300hp/300tq to the ground through 35" tires, but since I have been in it, is now running a Turbo 2.7L 3RZ and is now over 500 hp to the ground.  It smokes an LS powered truck  :thumb:  If you are serious about getting it built, contact me and I can get you in touch with the owner.  He does all of his own builds and work other than machining. 

Note: This is the old 22R all 3 of the trucks lined up with us are V8 powered.  The new motor is night and day faster. ;D

Link to the old website.  Not current, but you at least see the truck.  Quite a bit different now with a mid mounted radiator and the 3RZ. 

Show Image

Mid mounted radiator.  Most fabrication on the truck was done by Peterbuild Racing in San Marcos, Ca or JD Fab in Escondido. 
Show Image

Funny you should saw that about the notch:

You definitely aren't kidding. I learned my lesson with my last Taco about how worth it that notch is. It makes a WORLD of difference indeed.

The fact that you say that you miss yours definitely makes me want to hang onto mine. Everyone I know is just telling me to sell it and focus on the FR-S but I'm still a huge Taco fan and just don't want to give it up. I was absolutely planning on going E85. I was planning on picking up a junkyard motor and rebuilding it, still haven't decided if I want to upgrade internals as of yet. But I am at the very least going to refresh the motor, install ARP headstuds and a cometic head gasket. That should be good for medium boost up to 12 PSI. There is one guy that swears the internals can take 18 PSI stock with just those mods but I'm not quite ready to test that theory haha. As far as engine management I am going with Haltech, not sure what model yet but I've heard nothing but good things about them. Also gonna be swapping to the W58 tranny out of a Supra to get a longer 1st and 2nd gear.

That is just awesome. I love that within 3 minutes of that video those V8s are no longer in sight. I am drooling over that entire setup. Thanks for the offer, I will definitely hit you up when I start building. For right now I just moved and need to start getting my garage ready for this whole project. Not to mention this site keeps vacuuming up all my money haha.

Oops I also realized I didn't list my cars that I've owned in total

I have had (in order)

1999 Toyota Tacoma V6 2WD
2006/7 Chevrolet Cobalt (that was a sad and boring mistake)
1995 Toyota Tacoma V6 2WD 5 speed
1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S 20V swap
1990 Mazda Miata
1996 Toyota Tacoma (still own)
2014 Scion FR-S

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1910 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 12:01:15 »

Hahaha I was leaning more towards a centrifugal supercharger. I want to keep it more of a momentum style car and not just raw power. LS would be a beast though, that's for sure! My main reasoning is that with that style of supercharger the power will still be linear like an NA and therefore I can keep a little more true to the 86 roots. I had one that was 20V swapped and it was a blast but I just don't like the idea of turbo'ing them for whatever reason. I think that if others want to go that route that's totally cool. Just not my style.

Here is my Taco.

Show Image

So I picked this up:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You definitely aren't kidding. I learned my lesson with my last Taco about how worth it that notch is. It makes a WORLD of difference indeed.

The fact that you say that you miss yours definitely makes me want to hang onto mine. Everyone I know is just telling me to sell it and focus on the FR-S but I'm still a huge Taco fan and just don't want to give it up. I was absolutely planning on going E85. I was planning on picking up a junkyard motor and rebuilding it, still haven't decided if I want to upgrade internals as of yet. But I am at the very least going to refresh the motor, install ARP headstuds and a cometic head gasket. That should be good for medium boost up to 12 PSI. There is one guy that swears the internals can take 18 PSI stock with just those mods but I'm not quite ready to test that theory haha. As far as engine management I am going with Haltech, not sure what model yet but I've heard nothing but good things about them. Also gonna be swapping to the W58 tranny out of a Supra to get a longer 1st and 2nd gear.

That is just awesome. I love that within 3 minutes of that video those V8s are no longer in sight. I am drooling over that entire setup. Thanks for the offer, I will definitely hit you up when I start building. For right now I just moved and need to start getting my garage ready for this whole project. Not to mention this site keeps vacuuming up all my money haha.

I have had (in order)

1990 Mazda Miata
2014 Scion FR-S

Definitively keep it.  Mine was a second gen, but most of my buddies had first gens.  So much easier to mod the early ones. 

For the motor, my only recommendation as to internals is the pistons.  The stock rods and crank are very good, but a quality lower compression piston will make the motor much more reliable.  Other than that, a good chunk of the horsepower for my buddies motor came from head-work (adjusting the combustion chamber to open up the dome a little to make it more boost friendly) and a good cam.  If you don't have the $$, keep the boost under 15psi.  The e85 will help with potential detonation but will kill your mpg.  The race truck gets about 5-7 mpg.  I don't know what the current injector setup is, but with the old motor, it was running 875s with dual fuel pumps to ensure enough fuel pressure.   
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
« Reply #1911 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 17:21:47 »

Here is my Taco.

Show Image

So I picked this up:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I have had (in order)

1990 Mazda Miata
2014 Scion FR-S

Definitively keep it.  Mine was a second gen, but most of my buddies had first gens.  So much easier to mod the early ones. 

For the motor, my only recommendation as to internals is the pistons.  The stock rods and crank are very good, but a quality lower compression piston will make the motor much more reliable.  Other than that, a good chunk of the horsepower for my buddies motor came from head-work (adjusting the combustion chamber to open up the dome a little to make it more boost friendly) and a good cam.  If you don't have the $$, keep the boost under 15psi.  The e85 will help with potential detonation but will kill your mpg.  The race truck gets about 5-7 mpg.  I don't know what the current injector setup is, but with the old motor, it was running 875s with dual fuel pumps to ensure enough fuel pressure.   

I had not thought of going with lower compression pistons, thanks for the tip. Any specific ones I should look for? Yeah, I'm not too worried about killing the MPG as this will just be a fun vehicle that I drive occasionally. Definitely going to be upgrading the fuel pump and injectors as well.

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1912 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 06:55:40 »
So it turns out my engine mount had completely sheared off and was bouncing against my engine, hence the noise and vibrations.

Show Image

Basically there are two long bolts that go through the bracket at the bottom and at the top where there used to be a hole. These go through the starter motor and into the engine. Unfortunately there was only one bolt in there, at the top, and all the strain was on this hole, so the hole just snapped. They don't make the brackets any more, so my garage had to buy one from eBay and fabricate a second bolt as well because those have been discontinued as well!

All in all it only cost me £100 though :D

Which car was this Kat?

Yeah, my mk2 Golf. It's SO much better now with the new mount. The oil pressure light is constantly flashing now though (oil level is fine), and my heating doesn't work and it's like, minus five every day, but at least the engine is alright.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1913 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:48:46 »
so i found 100 octane near me. how much can i put in my 11 gallon tank? car is stock. will i feel a difference?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1914 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:57:15 »
so i found 100 octane near me. how much can i put in my 11 gallon tank? car is stock. will i feel a difference?

Dauuuuuum. Fill it. Fill that *****.

Probably wont feel a difference though in a FiST...

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1915 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:57:40 »

Technically you could because your engines compression ratio would be able to handle it being 10:1. I don't think you'll really feel a difference or it be worth it at all. Your car should be just fine on 91-93. If you car was all modded out than mixing it half and half would be fine. Keep in mind that I'm no expert and am just going off of what I've been/read in the past.

Offline jb1830

• @jonboulton
    • 1upkeyboards.com
« Reply #1916 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 18:58:51 »
You wont really feel a difference unless you have a tune. The benefit of the higher octane is that you can run more timing/boost without worrying about preignition/pinging/knocking.

At most it'll keep the Fiesta running nice and strong when in overboost mode if you're really pushing it.

IBM Model M            Fjell 002           Klippe            KC60           Planck

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1917 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 19:07:55 »

9 dollars a gallon..yeeeeeah nope :(

Technically you could because your engines compression ratio would be able to handle it being 10:1. I don't think you'll really feel a difference or it be worth it at all. Your car should be just fine on 91-93. If you car was all modded out than mixing it half and half would be fine. Keep in mind that I'm no expert and am just going off of what I've been/read in the past.

You wont really feel a difference unless you have a tune. The benefit of the higher octane is that you can run more timing/boost without worrying about preignition/pinging/knocking.

At most it'll keep the Fiesta running nice and strong when in overboost mode if you're really pushing it.

hm, that's what i figured. not much of a difference other than "i have 100 octane!"

highest we have is 91 here.. which i've ran since i got the car.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1918 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 19:17:31 »

9 dollars a gallon..yeeeeeah nope :(

That's like £2 a litre, yeah **** that.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1919 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 02:23:00 »
kinda want a 2016 mx-5 now OnO

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1920 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 02:45:10 »
It gets better; my head gasket has gone...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1921 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 03:03:59 »
when it rains it pours bro

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1922 on: Sun, 28 February 2016, 03:15:29 »
when it rains it pours bro

D:

And I just had like £900 in direct debits go out of my account as well. Looks like I'm putting money back on the credit card...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1923 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:31:24 »

OH BABY

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1924 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:35:38 »

OH BABY

Gymkhana is the ****! I think it's hilarious that Ken Block does that as a side job apart from owning a clothing/shoe company. :))

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1925 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:36:35 »
FORD REPRESENT

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1926 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:46:24 »
FORD REPRESENT

That 2016 Ford GT though, I would kill for that car. Also **** Dubai and their rich ass police force haha.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1927 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:48:46 »
but.. it's not even that dope ass blue they used :(

i love that color

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1928 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:50:01 »
but.. it's not even that dope ass blue they used :(

i love that color

Yeah I'm surprised they didn't go with the standard blue for the GT. Either way if somebody was giving me that car I wouldn't even complain if it was pink haha, I'd just be driving fast enough that it would be a blur. :p

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1929 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:51:03 »
me too man, me too.

**** that fiesta is a beast.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1930 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 23:54:15 »
I'd say that's the sickest one I've seen him drive yet. I love that backfire on it too. :D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1931 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 00:13:12 »
kinda want to get the wheels he has OuO

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1932 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 04:45:26 »
Nice donuts brah.

TFW one of your friends thinks Ken Block is the best rally car driver of all time  :confused:

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1933 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 12:41:51 »
TFW one of your friends thinks Ken Block is the best rally car driver of all time  :confused:

He's really good at showing off but the dude is kinda slow when it comes to any sort of racing. Stick to what you're good at I guess.  :))
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #1934 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 06:37:18 »
On my way to work last night(nights at the hospital) and was broadsided at an intersection.  Afaik my coworker and I are okay but we'll know the after pains in a few hours.

From the looks of it I think the mazdaspeed 3 is going to be a loss but I'll get confirmation when the adjuster gives me a ring. 

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1935 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 07:33:48 »
Airbags deployed.. total loss.

RIP speed3. You torquey ****er :(

Offline THEMIKEBERG

« Reply #1936 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 07:57:48 »
Ouch, glad to hear everyone is fine though.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1937 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 11:32:52 »
On my way to work last night(nights at the hospital) and was broadsided at an intersection.  Afaik my coworker and I are okay but we'll know the after pains in a few hours.

Show Image

From the looks of it I think the mazdaspeed 3 is going to be a loss but I'll get confirmation when the adjuster gives me a ring.

Damn phil, glad to see that you're alright. Cars are replaceable, your life isn't. Stay safe :thumb:

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1938 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 11:42:18 »

Show Image

Damn!  Took out the mailbox too.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1939 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 22:10:33 »
Just found out a bolt-on turbo upgrade will be coming out soon for my car, definitely getting one. They say with a tune it should be around 270-280 whp, sounds promising so far. May have to sell some boards. ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 March 2016, 22:17:18 by Steezus »

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1940 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 23:57:22 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:57:10 by alienman82 »

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #1941 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 22:03:17 »
Thought I'd post here since I feel like sharing my experience.

My dad totaled his car (750i) and he's looking for a new one. We took the i8 out for a drive (he wasn't planning on getting it, he's getting another 750, but he's friends with a salesman at the dealership so he let us take it for a spin), and it was so cool to drive.

Getting in the car was so. ****ing. Horrible. The designers at bmw must have been on acid or something, because nobody in their right mind would ever design a luxury oriented car that takes 10 ****ing minutes to get in.

Aside from that, it was a pretty cool experience. Really fun driver too.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1942 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 22:10:00 »
first world problems, it's hard to get into my hypercar.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1943 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 14:02:54 »

honestly, when I rode in a db9, that **** was hard to crawl out of
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1944 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 14:24:07 »
Yeah that's why I went with my fiesta instead of a db9. Way easier to get into.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1945 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 14:32:54 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:55:15 by alienman82 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1946 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 15:03:58 »

how was it?
The car itself was fun as ****, cornered great. It's just that you're so low to the ground and half-prone that's it's physically a bother to get out of the car lol.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1947 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 16:16:30 »
Still haven't got my car back after ten days. I knew it wasn't going to be a quick job but now I'm having to get the bus to work like what the ****.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1948 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 22:14:39 »

Yeah that's why I went with my fiesta instead of a db9. Way easier to get into.

You don't want a car that can be a pain to get in and out of so you bought an S2000? The previous owner of my dad's sold it because he was too old to get out of it. Way too low, your knees almost end up higher than your waist when getting out.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 March 2016, 22:16:29 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1949 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 22:23:26 »
it's a joke