Author Topic: [IC] WS Endpoint  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Minisofu

• Aspiring Keycap Designer
[IC] WS Endpoint
« on: Thu, 16 May 2024, 04:45:19 »

Hello! My name is Minisofu and this is the IC for WS Endpoint!

IC FORM HERE

Inspiration
This set was inspired by "TUYU" and by both of their songs named "I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!" and "If there was an Endpoint"
Ive taken the signature colours of purple, yellow and pink that is frequently used in the music video to create an aesthetic that is fitting for the keycap set

Colours

Disclaimer: Colors chosen may not be accurate or be slightly off, thus please be aware that the colors may come out differently when produced

Keycap Specifications

Cherry Profile

Production Method and Material
The novelties will be Dyesub PBT while the rest will be in Doubleshot PBT | This is to ensure that the novelties can have intricate designs and more colours while the rest will be crisp and clean.

Kitting
The minimum MOQ of each set is 500, there will be some changes regarding the kitting as some may not hit that status quo and may need to be removed overall, but i will let the interest of the people decide the fate of the kiting of this keycap set

Deskmat Renders

Artisan Render

Board Renders

Board: Bakeneko 65

Board: Zoom65

Vendor List
TBD

Pricing
TBD

Manufacturer
Wuque Studios

Collaborations
TBD

Contact Me @

Discord : minisofu

Wuque Studio's Discord Server

Special Thanks

To Anna, who helped me set everything up super quickly and making this IC possible in the first place

To my friends, AzeuthVT, Jermbork, Khai Kit, Tomme, Loki and Lit Yang for giving me feedback for the designs

And to Tenebris who has inspired me to design this set

Interested? IC FORM HERE

PS, there will be updates regarding anything that changes. Thank you so much for your feedback and sorry for the messiness as its my first set im designing. I hope you look forward to it !

Changes and Updates:

1. Alpha pipe key has been added into Base Kit (sorry for not including it whoops)

« Last Edit: Thu, 16 May 2024, 15:06:04 by Minisofu »

Offline bigmaxnonions

Re: [IC] WS Endpoint
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 16 May 2024, 06:59:12 »
Forced mod pipe? >:(

I like the colors tho
Skog Reboot, INK Blacks, GMK Stealth | Neito, POMs, ePBT Ramenstop | KARA, Gat Yellows, KAT Cyberspace | AVA, Black Pandas, GMK Arch | QK65, Ergo Clears, GMK Laser | W1-AT, LE Creams, ePBT WoB | Odin R2, Meteor Whites, GMK Hooty | QK60, Boba U4Ts, PBT Notion | Liberi, New Nixies, GMK Grand Prix | Cypher R4, Root Beer Floats, (Undecided, currently PBT Stone) | Cycle7, POMs, GMK Striker

Sent from my SM Smart Fridge via TapTalk

Offline QWER|key

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 16 May 2024, 07:23:01 »
Personally I like mod pipe, but yeah, having no choice is a bummer. If it was the other way around I'd be feeling like you right now.

Offline Minisofu

• Aspiring Keycap Designer
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 16 May 2024, 15:42:50 »
Forced mod pipe? >:(

I like the colors tho

My mistake on there, i kinda did not realise that there were 2 of the same mod coloured pipe keys... oops. Well i've changed that now