Author Topic: Replacement springs for Model M  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Hellmark

Replacement springs for Model M
« on: Sun, 15 February 2009, 00:59:13 »
I have a Model M 82G2383 that I am needing to get a replacement spring for. Was cleaning it, and the spring for the spacebar went flying off. I've had some of the springs off this before, and I can get them back in (unlike some other buckle springs I've had), provided I have the spring still. While I am still looking for the spring, I've also been checking around online to see about getting a replacement. Anyone have a clue?

Offline zwmalone

Can't get enough of them ALPS

Offline tad

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 15 February 2009, 01:07:05 »
I've got 103 of these from a broken EnduraPro. Give me a PM if you want a few. They're a wee bit lighter than the IBM versions.

Offline Hellmark

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 15 February 2009, 01:50:08 »
Oh jeez, I totally passed over that section. I saw it say "USB adapters", and ignored it. I'll try and see if there is anything else I want, or if can find it elsewhere.

tad, thanks for the offer, but I'm kind of picky on my keyboards. Plus I've already experimented with other springs I've had around, and seemed to have had issues if they weren't the same strength as the original.

Offline Mercen_505

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 15 February 2009, 12:36:03 »
Clickykeyboards has a bunch of spare parts that are not listed on the site. Just ask and they will tell you if they have what you need.