Author Topic: ergo dox and others please  (Read 2219 times)

Offline mapple

ergo dox and others please
« on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 05:11:46 »
Fellow GeekHackers my friend is doing some work for school about ergonomics in work with computer. I did suggested him that keyboards are "endless topic" and he did put that info a lot in his work. Anyways current status is that I did paased him all my photos and he's still missing some keybaords. Now You would think it's all ok to download but problem is with copyrights of pictures..... So please post your pictures of ergodox and other ->ergo is required most, and put some comment that you allow further use of picture. PLease? help guys.... (**he is still waiting for some "approvals" from people over network but dunno when they will reply). Additionally picture of reliance on chair would be very much usefull even those crappy ones...............
In God We Trust

Offline GSimon

Re: ergo dox and others please
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 15:45:40 »
I'll get some pictures taken by the end of today. Full hand ergodox

Edit: Need some time, will have pics tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 July 2014, 18:23:28 by GSimon »

Offline GSimon

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 11:54:10 »
Took some photos today, can use any of these no problem:

Gallery link :http://imgur.com/gallery/Mybps

Offline mapple

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 12:19:12 »
Took some photos today, can use any of these no problem:

Show Image

Gallery link :http://imgur.com/gallery/Mybps

thx mate appreciate.
In God We Trust

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 14:56:11 »
Ummm, the post your ErgoDox thread? Check the ergonomics subforum as well, because there are several overview threads (see the sticky). Also, the post your ergo board thread.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:04:47 »
Ummm, the post your ErgoDox thread? Check the ergonomics subforum as well, because there are several overview threads (see the sticky). Also, the post your ergo board thread.
The concern there, is images weren't posted to the thread in a way that explicitly gave permission to reproduce them elsewhere as part of a study. While an acedemic study could claim fair-use, I got the impression this was for a business-case ... somebody wants to convince his boss that keyboards are a broader topic than $5 add-ons that Dell offers.

Also, if this is for something that will get, itself, reproduced / passed-around, they have to make sure everybody's OK with their data being incorporated like that -- implied copyright, and all that.

Mapple -- look through my '16ga ergodox metal' thread in the group-buys subsection. I've posted a few pictures that might be of use, and I'm probably okay about you passing those on ... just, maybe ask about which ones are useful to you? As much as so I know why I'm seeing them elsewhere as anything else. I'm thinking specifically of the two 'waves' where I posted my kitchen table full of piles of parts.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:17:06 »
some work for school about ergonomics in work with computer
I think it might be easier to just pm the few active people who posted there.