Author Topic: DVD Rewinder  (Read 3650 times)

Offline JP

DVD Rewinder
« on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 13:47:56 »
The DVD Rewinder supports all regions of DVDs, so you can be secure in your purchase that the DVD Rewinder will work anywhere in the world. The DVD Rewinder is based on the centripetal velocity engine which provides maximum throughput, stability, and digital retrogression. We have tested the DVD Rewinder with the next generation disc media including Blu-Ray®, and HD. The DVD Rewinder also works with Sony Playstation®, XBox®, and other disc based console system media.

Get yours now before this disappears  :thumb: It could make for an interesting holiday gift.

http://www.dvdrewinder.com/
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: DVD Rewinder
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 13:48:56 »
Everyone should have one of these.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 13:55:03 »
pretty sure I saw this in >>>D E A L S<<<

Offline appaboy

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 13:59:08 »
Got myself a t shirt
PC Singa, MIR80, TX84se, g80-3314, g80-0427, g80-5000 + 5700, G80-3700, g81-3000 HBU (og wob)

HASRO keycaps
OG POM keycaps
SAI OG Italian dyesubs
Scarface Fn blank

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 17:13:15 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 20:05:46 »
Actually these are a good idea because, although a DVD does not require rewinding, per se, it does still get very dizzy spinning around in one direction all the time.

Having a rewinder would spin it in the opposite direction for a little while, and make it feel better.

:thumb:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 20:07:04 »
They do spin the other way south of the equator, don't they?
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).
- Scott Jansenn 2024-04-07

Offline JP

About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 09:37:02 »
Does it work with VHS and Blu-rays?

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 02:57:34 »
The DVD Rewinder supports all regions of DVDs, so you can be secure in your purchase that the DVD Rewinder will work anywhere in the world..

Quote from: DVD Rewinder webpage
NOTE: this product is intended as a novelty. All disc and MP3 media are direct access and do not truly require "reqinding." However, it is very fun to hear the sounds, and watch the lights of this product.

That's odd—back when we still used DVDs, they all required reqinding. Of course, they came qinded, and became unqinded only as you used them.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 20:19:15 »

That's why we have a different DVD region!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 20:21:34 »

ah so this DVD rewinder spins vertically to work for both regions!
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 22:47:52 »

¿ǝʇɐɯ 'ǝɹǝɥʇ uʍop ƃuᴉoƃ ʇᴉ s,ʍoɥ 'ʎpʍoɹ ʎǝH
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg