Author Topic: RARAR's thread of selling. (None)  (Read 5287 times)

Offline rarar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • moist booty seepage
RARAR's thread of selling. (None)
« on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 16:47:35 »

Thanks,
rarar

Full Album:
https://imgur.com/a/eHIQw
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 January 2018, 18:14:39 by rarar »
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Re: rarar wants to buy thread.
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 15:10:33 »
Classic BUMPO for CPT ;)
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 21:58:10 »
Bump

Offline GSimon

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 22:59:40 »
Why not put what you're looking to buy in the thread title? Might have better luck.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 16:56:00 »
Why not put what you're looking to buy in the thread title? Might have better luck.

Updated and bumped :)

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Long time gone! Bump'd and updated :)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
RARAR's thread of buying and selling. [WTS] White Leopold Otaku w/ MX reds.
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 14:08:29 »
I swear that boy ain't right!

Buy a ducky mini, they are on massdrop at a nice $110. Even have clears as an option! And you said blacks! My mx switch of choice!  (Unless they all sold out overnight)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
I've got a Poker 2 with reds I'm looking to sell.  I know you're looking more for blacks, but if you like reds too, shoot me a PM.   :thumb:

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage

Buy a ducky mini, they are on massdrop at a nice $110. Even have clears as an option! And you said blacks! My mx switch of choice!  (Unless they all sold out overnight)
Halverson! How's it going! Remember the day when everyone was copying your avatar but just rotating it in various directions? I think thats when I was on here last!

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
I've got a Poker 2 with reds I'm looking to sell.  I know you're looking more for blacks, but if you like reds too, shoot me a PM.   :thumb:
YGPM :)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: RARAR's thread of buying and selling. [WTS] White Leopold Otaku w/ MX reds.
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 14:18:30 »

Halverson! How's it going! Remember the day when everyone was copying your avatar but just rotating it in various directions? I think thats when I was on here last!

I'll never forget it! The day that brocaps and CC made the most badass Girlshark avatars!

Oh and also on massdrop, Haata's DIY 60% board. Looks pretty awesome!

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 14:22:45 »

I'll never forget it! The day that brocaps and CC made the most badass Girlshark avatars!

Oh and also on massdrop, Haata's DIY 60% board. Looks pretty awesome!
I saw that! I'm not a huge fan of the open PCB, though. I just missed out on this drop, looked nice https://www.massdrop.com/buy/kbtalking-doubleshot-pbt-60-keyset/talk

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 20:17:38 »
Bump'd and updated :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 October 2014, 20:27:50 by rarar »

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Re: RARAR's thread of buying and selling. [WTB] Set of keycaps!
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 16:36:06 »
Bumpercars

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 19:09:02 »
Bump! Just slight update, I wanted to add I'm hoping to spend ~$50-70 on the set, so if you're looking to get around 80+ my answer will be no.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 05 November 2014, 14:47:49 »
Bump. Really looking to buy a set of keycaps! Anything really, just PM me with what you're selling!

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 06 November 2014, 16:48:47 »
Bump! The poker arrived today, it's great! Thanks to Hoff for a great buy :)

Still looking for keycaps tho... :(     

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 02 January 2015, 16:19:18 »
New year's bump! Looking for any doubleshot set, or a nice PBT set, just try to sell me on it! Looking to spend around $70

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 02 January 2015, 19:26:56 »
If you like red keycaps, why not buy meow a cat's Tai Hao red? I noticed he's bumped up a few times so presumably it's still available and the price is nice.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 02 January 2015, 19:36:18 »
If you like red keycaps, why not buy meow a cat's Tai Hao red? I noticed he's bumped up a few times so presumably it's still available and the price is nice.
I'll go check out the thread! Thanks!

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Re: RARAR's thread of selling. [WTS] Poker2 MXRed Green Backlit & Alu. Case
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 11:53:22 »
Updated! New items for sale!

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 15:33:40 »
Bump!

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 17:58:22 »
bumpo ;)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 13 January 2018, 01:54:06 »
I want to buy that plushie
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 13 January 2018, 21:03:46 »

Plushie NOT FOR SALE.  :cool:

Updated price!
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 January 2018, 21:05:53 by rarar »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 14 January 2018, 01:47:34 »

Updated price!

JD and rarar posting? WHAT YEAR IS IT.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 14 January 2018, 12:37:35 »

Updated price!

JD and rarar posting? WHAT YEAR IS IT.

THE FUTURE!

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
Re: RARAR's thread of selling. [WTS] Poker2 MXRed & Alu Case (Price updated)
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 14 January 2018, 22:03:03 »
Need this sold quick! Bump!