Author Topic: More new items @ the amazon store!  (Read 3383 times)

Offline Blendama

More new items @ the amazon store!
« on: Thu, 29 December 2011, 15:48:38 »
Thanks Bruce; the new ninja tenkeyfull with Cherry blues showed up on the amazon.com store today...

Your storefront went from 29 items to 33, so there must be a couple of other additions (not sure what those are, since I was holding out for the keyboard noted above!)

Thanks again!

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 31 December 2011, 21:52:15 »
they were the yellow filcos i think, i was looking at the store before and didn't notice the yellow ones until everything restocked.

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 09 January 2012, 18:00:28 »
Hey, The Keyboard Company, this Amazon store is not for Canadians too ?
We are still in Commonwealth. Not nice at all.
P.S. I know, lots of people mentioned it, but I couldn't resist, after I've tried and did chat with somebody (Diane ? ) from Amazon, who told me that warranty and legal issues prohibit the shipment to Canada.

Offline Namkung

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 09 January 2012, 19:33:17 »
Quote from: poxeclipse;486898
Hey, The Keyboard Company, this Amazon store is not for Canadians too ?
We are still in Commonwealth. Not nice at all.
P.S. I know, lots of people mentioned it, but I couldn't resist, after I've tried and did chat with somebody (Diane ? ) from Amazon, who told me that warranty and legal issues prohibit the shipment to Canada.

if you are looking to pick up a filco from Canada, your best bet is to find someone to proxy for you from the US and have them order on Amazon. (for a small fee)
That's what I did at least. I didn't really do the math but I am pretty sure it's still a better option than buying from thekeyboardco.com (assuming you will get customs taxed if you buy from them)
* Proud winner of the first GH SC2 tournament *
REALFORCE 87UB 55g
REALFORCE 87UW 45g

Offline poxeclipse

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 09 January 2012, 19:57:27 »
Quote from: Namkung;486942
if you are looking to pick up a filco from Canada, your best bet is to find someone to proxy for you from the US and have them order on Amazon. (for a small fee)
That's what I did at least. I didn't really do the math but I am pretty sure it's still a better option than buying from thekeyboardco.com (assuming you will get customs taxed if you buy from them)

I'm looking for FKBN87M/EFW2, the Filco white with MX browns. I'm upset for they have it on Amazon, but at The Keyboard Companey, they have only the black one, which is out of stock, btw. I bet they ship to Pakistan, or Iraq. :)
This is annoying: to try all those tricks, with proxies or not. It's like: Hey, you guys from Canada, you are not on the list, sit back and watch how we ship to other people.
I don't like it.

Offline Bruce

• http://www.keyboardco.com
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 10 January 2012, 07:55:52 »
Thank You Blendama.

Hi Poxeclipse

Yes, I can guess how it must feel.
We really are working on it. We thought we could cover the whole of Nth America from Amazon.com but it turned out they won't ship keyboards to Canada. We are more than happy shipping to you from the UK and I do all I can to keep freight charges down.

Offline poxeclipse

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 10 January 2012, 08:42:37 »
Quote from: Bruce;487211
Thank You Blendama.

Hi Poxeclipse

Yes, I can guess how it must feel.
We really are working on it. We thought we could cover the whole of Nth America from Amazon.com but it turned out they won't ship keyboards to Canada. We are more than happy shipping to you from the UK and I do all I can to keep freight charges down.

This would be ok, but I didn't see the white models on your UK store, only at Amazon. Maybe in the near future you can list them.
tks

Offline Bruce

• http://www.keyboardco.com
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 10 January 2012, 08:57:28 »
Yes. That is not a policy, we just get out of stock from time to time. I think there are more on the way.