Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1359125 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2150 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 17:43:55 »
Any thoughts on when the black on orange mods are going to be in?

Will ship to me with the sliders which I'm told is any day now but I'll be catching up with jtk this weekend

Sorry for the delay, I'm grinding out the gh60 gb so I can get it done and over with so when the sliders land they have my full attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2151 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 20:00:39 »
Assuming that mine was shipped on 20-Jan-2017, and given that the 28 day period is nearly up, should I be worried that they haven't arrived yet?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fanman888

« Reply #2152 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 21:30:23 »
Any thoughts on when the black on orange mods are going to be in?

Will ship to me with the sliders which I'm told is any day now but I'll be catching up with jtk this weekend

Sorry for the delay, I'm grinding out the gh60 gb so I can get it done and over with so when the sliders land they have my full attention

Thanks for the update!

Offline Slippery_John

« Reply #2153 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 08:44:27 »
Are there any extra sets of the sliders available?

Offline getf

• In Rod We Trust
« Reply #2154 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 08:51:12 »
Assuming that mine was shipped on 20-Jan-2017, and given that the 28 day period is nearly up, should I be worried that they haven't arrived yet?

I'm in the same boat as you. Only ever had 1 INTL shipment take longer than this.

Offline yowaffle

« Reply #2155 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 09:57:01 »

Add me to this list of people looking for sliders
V60 [MQC] | KC60 [Zealiostotles] | Leopold FC660c [Topre] |  Ducky Shine 4 [MX Brown] | MiniVan [Zealios]

Offline Arntor

« Reply #2156 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 10:30:02 »

Add me to this list of people looking for sliders

And me.

Offline odd

« Reply #2157 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 14:49:53 »
Bunny, I sent you a PM as well but I still have not gotten my extra keysets and addons.  I see a couple of people here are still waiting as well. I'm just starting to worry because  I got your  first package pretty quickly. I know you are crazy busy so whenever you have time to                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           reply that would be great, than you.           

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2158 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 18:32:42 »
sorry to the few folks still waiting, as mentioned above, nothing to worry about because ill replace anything that missing at all on this buy starting late next week, but im still getting messages each day from poeple who received there sets so i know they are still arriving

in short im sure itll show up any day but if for any reason it doesnt ill have it sorted for everyone

im super comitted to having this buy and then any others all wrapped up with nice clean lines under them, and anxious to accomplish that as soon as possible 

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2159 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 18:51:52 »
Every time I see a post in this thread I swear my heart skips a beat hoping for the slider update that says they are on their way to us. I think I have to logout until they show up because I'm just too excited to finally get my little project finished.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2160 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 01:57:57 »
Every time I see a post in this thread I swear my heart skips a beat hoping for the slider update that says they are on their way to us. I think I have to logout until they show up because I'm just too excited to finally get my little project finished.

Just spoke to jtk they are at the very end of production and about to be sorted and shipped, I'll update here when that is done

Thanks as always for the support sir it's much appreciated

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #2161 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 07:10:24 »

Just spoke to jtk they are at the very end of production and about to be sorted and shipped, I'll update here when that is done

!!!

LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline TheBestUkester

« Reply #2162 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 09:42:14 »

Awesome news, thanks Bunny!

Offline odd

« Reply #2163 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 13:20:09 »
sorry to the few folks still waiting, as mentioned above, nothing to worry about because ill replace anything that missing at all on this buy starting late next week, but im still getting messages each day from poeple who received there sets so i know they are still arriving

in short im sure itll show up any day but if for any reason it doesnt ill have it sorted for everyone

im super comitted to having this buy and then any others all wrapped up with nice clean lines under them, and anxious to accomplish that as soon as possible

You the best!!!!!

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2164 on: Sat, 18 February 2017, 20:48:36 »

Its happening!

Offline TheBestUkester

« Reply #2165 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 10:30:26 »

I just double checked the thread and my PM's, but I didn't see it. What color is the space bar coming with the sliders?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2166 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 10:43:50 »

I just double checked the thread and my PM's, but I didn't see it. What color is the space bar coming with the sliders?

There are several colours

Black, white, red orange and pink

Offline TheBestUkester

« Reply #2167 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 10:48:06 »

There are several colours

Black, white, red orange and pink

It comes with all of them? Or does it match the slider color we ordered? Or we choose? Haha thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2168 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 10:48:48 »
It's an option on the slider form to select your preference

Offline TheBestUkester

« Reply #2169 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 10:50:03 »

I'll pm you.

Offline Laser

« Reply #2170 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 11:03:00 »

Can't wait! (Even if I know shipping will also take a long time)

Offline avtar

« Reply #2171 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 13:12:57 »
Hey Bunny, I sent you a PM regarding this but if anyone else knows then please share. Are stabilizers provided with the sliders as well or do those have to be sourced from Novatouch keyboards?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2172 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 13:20:12 »
Hey Bunny, I sent you a PM regarding this but if anyone else knows then please share. Are stabilizers provided with the sliders as well or do those have to be sourced from Novatouch keyboards?

There are 2u key sliders in the set I believe.

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #2173 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 13:52:05 »

There are 2u key sliders in the set I believe.

Should have enough to fill out a 108 keyboard, stabs included

Offline avtar

« Reply #2174 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 15:38:42 »
Thanks for confirming!

Offline odd

« Reply #2175 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 15:59:42 »
Is anyone else still waiting on their keysets?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2176 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 16:01:28 »

Yeah if you read posts above yours there are like 10 or so still waiting

However one of them messaged me saying their sets arrived today which is good that they are still turning up

Offline avtar

« Reply #2177 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 16:25:39 »
Bunny, is it still possible to pick up sliders and spacebars or only possible via vendors in the future?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2178 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 17:32:46 »

As Bunny said, I'm still waiting personally - hoping it turns up till the end of the week until I start worrying about it slightly and thinking about asking for a replacement, our post can be a little slow but over a month has never happened. Just today I received a package from Australia (I'm in Europe) that was sent to me like last Thursday which has made me wary for the JTK set but then again, even if it did get lost things like that happen.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2179 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 17:44:48 »

As Bunny said, I'm still waiting personally - hoping it turns up till the end of the week until I start worrying about it slightly and thinking about asking for a replacement, our post can be a little slow but over a month has never happened. Just today I received a package from Australia (I'm in Europe) that was sent to me like last Thursday which has made me wary for the JTK set but then again, even if it did get lost things like that happen.

dont worry at all about asking for a replacement, you paid for the set and ill make sure you get it

when dealing with this number of international shipments, it would be insanely unlikely for zero of them to not have issues and i have prepared on that very basis

ill have all the gh60 stuff finished by this weekend, and then ill knock out all the replacements i can from whats on hand, anything i cant fullfill (like for example if replacements needed are disproportionately for one colour) then ill have the additional sets needed shipped to me with the jtk sliders which will be shipping around that time

and if anyone was in need of a set super urgently in the states that has something missing i can look in to arranging originative to shipping it for me and me replacing that set with them

Offline mszy52

« Reply #2180 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 18:17:38 »
Bunny, is it still possible to pick up sliders and spacebars or only possible via vendors in the future?

Please update me too, I need some sliders to fill my realforce 87u!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2181 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 19:02:41 »
dont worry at all about asking for a replacement, you paid for the set and ill make sure you get it

when dealing with this number of international shipments, it would be insanely unlikely for zero of them to not have issues and i have prepared on that very basis

Absolutely, I agree that it'd be super unlikely to not have some issues indeed. How would I go about asking you for a replacement some time next week, should I just PM you?

Offline lakomail

« Reply #2182 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 19:03:47 »
Need some sliders too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline fanman888

« Reply #2183 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 22:53:19 »

Do these include the 4 orders (mine included) whose black on orange mod kits werent shipped due to defects? Thanks as always for your hard work Bunny!

Offline cookie

• Deskthority
« Reply #2184 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 02:43:47 »
100% shipped, are the sliders shipped or not? I am confused.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #2185 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 02:47:31 »
Not yet, bunny is getting the sliders soon.

Offline bbmathlvr

« Reply #2186 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:16:51 »

Oh crap! Now I don't think I filled out the form. I just paid with PayPal and said my color preference on there. Is the form located on the front page of this thread? I don't see it on mobile at the moment.

Probably TeX'ing right now.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2187 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:19:17 »

Oh crap! Now I don't think I filled out the form. I just paid with PayPal and said my color preference on there. Is the form located on the front page of this thread? I don't see it on mobile at the moment.

It's not but I'll link it in there tonight when I get to my desk for anyone that needs it

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2188 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:19:45 »

They weren't part of this gb, I'm just using this thread as an easy point of update for them

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2189 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:20:32 »
Anyone who needs sliders, drop me a pm today, today will be the last day I sell them so I can get all the labels done and ready for when they arrive, after today any over stock will go to a vendor

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2190 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:22:29 »
Can we order a set of Costar inserts?
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2191 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:27:49 »

If you have something coming already you can add them for free, if you don't you can have them for cost of shipping

Same goes for anyone

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2192 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:28:43 »
Also as I'm posting here now I have about 30 pms to reply to apparently but I got the little one so I'll bash through those tonight so apologies to anyone waiting for a reply from me but seeing me posting

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2193 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:38:00 »

If you have something coming already you can add them for free, if you don't you can have them for cost of shipping

Same goes for anyone
I should have some replacement keycaps for the Orange on Black, we discussed some PMs ago.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline cookie

• Deskthority
« Reply #2194 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 06:41:09 »
Thanks for clarification, I am dropping by every few weeks just to be super confused. Anyhow, can't wait to get mine!

Offline Korseir

« Reply #2195 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 11:26:11 »

It's not but I'll link it in there tonight when I get to my desk for anyone that needs it

I will be needing one of these forms as well :o

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #2196 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 12:02:22 »
For those of us still waiting for our sets to come in, is there a time frame available in which we can expect replacements for non-delivered orders?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2197 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 12:24:06 »
For those of us still waiting for our sets to come in, is there a time frame available in which we can expect replacements for non-delivered orders?

Yeah it's mentioned about 8 times in the last couple pages of the thread as well as I believe in the OP

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #2198 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 12:28:28 »

Yeah it's mentioned about 8 times in the last couple pages of the thread as well as I believe in the OP

Ah, my bad. I was completely oblivious to the fact that shipments were being sent out on the same date as the 2/24 cutoff.

Thanks for the clarification, Bunny  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2199 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 12:31:06 »

Ah, my bad. I wasn't aware that shipments were being sent out on the same date as the 2/24 cutoff.

Thanks for the clarification, Bunny  :thumb:

Well I mentioned a few messages up that weekend I'll be packing everything I can fulfill fem what's on hand, anything outstanding I'll have shipped to me with the sliders which should be a couple days after that and then I'll drop them off as soon as they come in if that happens

There are very few replacements that need to be done so it's not a lot of work, it's only if it happens to be a lot of the same colour I'll need to get replacements sent to me, I also mentioned another option would be I'll potentially have originative ship some for conus residents if that is the case as well to save time