Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1357558 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2200 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 14:30:54 »
i believe i have just responded to all my pm, if you are waiting on a response and havent gotten one, please send me a new message with the info in it and ill respond as soon as i get it
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2201 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 14:48:33 »
here is the form for the sliders

please make sure you have filled this out

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VBK7mHG-NzFQhYtt8igCBNUUV5zdXlUHAvc8suodDOg/viewform?edit_requested=true

if you have already filled it out please do not fill it out again

ill also post this inthe OP now

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2202 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 16:38:09 »
Hi Bunny I sent you a PM about the spacebar that we'll be receiving with the topre sliders. I think it went through tapatalk though. Always annoys me when I send those instead. I'll send a new one now.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2203 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 17:12:00 »
Just spoke to jtk they are at the very end of production and about to be sorted and shipped, I'll update here when that is done

Thanks as always for the support sir it's much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just double checked the thread and my PM's, but I didn't see it. What color is the space bar coming with the sliders?

There are several colours

Black, white, red orange and pink

So, if I ordered the black and purple keyset during the first jtk gb do I get the purple and black sliders or do I get all 4?

I thought I only get the black and purple?

I didn't have to order the black and purple separately from the first gb, right?

I thought it was coming later as part of the first gb with the sliders.

I just want to make sure I'm understanding.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2204 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 17:13:58 »
Just spoke to jtk they are at the very end of production and about to be sorted and shipped, I'll update here when that is done

I just double checked the thread and my PM's, but I didn't see it. What color is the space bar coming with the sliders?

So, if I ordered the black and purple keyset during the first jtk gb do I get the purple and black sliders or do I get all 4?

I didn't have to order the black and purple separately from the first gb, right?

we havent done black or purple sliders, so im not sure what you mean

if you ordered sliders in the original gb, there is a form posted above for you to fill out, in it you can select your colour preferences for the sliders

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #2205 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 17:16:27 »
i believe i have just responded to all my pm, if you are waiting on a response and havent gotten one, please send me a new message with the info in it and ill respond as soon as i get it

You've missed mine, apparently.

Sending a new one.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2206 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 17:18:49 »

if you ordered sliders in the original gb, there is a form posted above for you to fill out, in it you can select your colour preferences for the sliders
Oops! I meant to say "black and purple spacebars".

Since I ordered the black/white keyset and the purple/white keyset, I thought I would get 1 white topre space bar and 1 black spacebar with sliders.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2207 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 17:20:35 »

Oops! I meant to say "black and purple spacebars".

Since I ordered the black/white keyset and the purple/white keyset, I thought I would get 1 white topre space bar and 1 black spacebar with sliders.

we didnt do purple spacebars, the spacebars to match those sets would be black and white, if you ordered 2 sets of sliders you could select those 2 as options 

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2208 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 18:14:35 »
I don't remember if I ordered the topre spacebar in the first gb.

I think I did.

Offline suparnemo

« Reply #2209 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 22:31:15 »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VBK7mHG-NzFQhYtt8igCBNUUV5zdXlUHAvc8suodDOg/viewform?edit_requested=true

What if I don't recall filling this out? I am pretty sure I missed it. Could you double check if you have my order by any chance? Otherwise I will need to fill it out.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2210 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 02:12:34 »
I don't remember if I ordered the topre spacebar in the first gb.

I think I did.
He means if you ordered one set of sliders which you did, you only get ONE spacebar, to get both you need to order two slider sets or sweet talk bunny.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BillyBuerger

« Reply #2211 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 07:52:52 »

I thought I filled out a form a while ago.  But I don't remember it having a color option.  Maybe I filled out the wrong one for the keycaps, not the sliders.  Could you verify if I need to fill it out again?

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2212 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 08:29:31 »

I thought I filled out a form a while ago.  But I don't remember it having a color option.  Maybe I filled out the wrong one for the keycaps, not the sliders.  Could you verify if I need to fill it out again?
I'm confused.
I thought I ordered sliders in the first jtk gb with the spacebar. Did I need to fill out this form as well?

Offline Khuya

« Reply #2213 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 13:25:42 »
I am not sure if I have already filled out this form..what should i do?

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #2214 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 14:38:58 »
I am not sure if I have already filled out this form..what should i do?

The title says "JTK Sliders Confirmation", I guess this is just to make sure that your address hasn't changed/everything is correct.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2215 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 06:01:09 »
could anyone who hasnt received their order or has issues with their order please open a support ticket by the end of today as i am working through them this weekend

thanks

Offline Malenky

« Reply #2216 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 07:06:57 »
Bunny, I honestly don't remember if I filled this form in or not, for the sliders. I ordered 2 pink sets, via PM and paid through PayPal.

Offline zenless

« Reply #2217 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 08:12:50 »
could anyone who hasnt received their order or has issues with their order please open a support ticket by the end of today as i am working through them this weekend

thanks

Does this include extras orders?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2218 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 08:32:52 »

I might be real blind but where abouts do I open up a support ticket on ctrlalt? Sorry if it's obvious, for some reason I honestly cannot see it.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #2219 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 08:40:59 »
Sent more info via the support ticket

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2220 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 08:51:20 »

I might be real blind but where abouts do I open up a support ticket on ctrlalt? Sorry if it's obvious, for some reason I honestly cannot see it.

https://ctrlalt.io/account/help/requests

make sure you're logged in

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2221 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 09:17:32 »

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2222 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 09:23:11 »

thanks

Does this include extras orders?

yes
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2223 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 10:48:26 »
Which order? The first gb or the second jtk gb.

I don't ever remember filing out that form.

Offline odd

« Reply #2224 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 11:15:06 »
Is anyone else still waiting on their keysets?

As Bunny said, I'm still waiting personally - hoping it turns up till the end of the week until I start worrying about it slightly and thinking about asking for a replacement, our post can be a little slow but over a month has never happened. Just today I received a package from Australia (I'm in Europe) that was sent to me like last Thursday which has made me wary for the JTK set but then again, even if it did get lost things like that happen.

Yeah that is why I am sem tripping. The first package I got was in like a week of being shipped. This package (basically my entire order) has been well over a month and still nothing.I  was hoping to have it for my GF birthday but that has passed sometime ago. Now I just have to keep convincing her that I actually bought it but she is starting to think I am full of it, haha.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2225 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 11:49:23 »
Is anyone else still waiting on their keysets?

As Bunny said, I'm still waiting personally - hoping it turns up till the end of the week until I start worrying about it slightly and thinking about asking for a replacement, our post can be a little slow but over a month has never happened. Just today I received a package from Australia (I'm in Europe) that was sent to me like last Thursday which has made me wary for the JTK set but then again, even if it did get lost things like that happen.

Yeah that is why I am sem tripping. The first package I got was in like a week of being shipped. This package (basically my entire order) has been well over a month and still nothing.I  was hoping to have it for my GF birthday but that has passed sometime ago. Now I just have to keep convincing her that I actually bought it but she is starting to think I am full of it, haha.

Have you filled out a support ticket, I've started replacements this evening and will be continuing throughout this weekend

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #2226 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 12:48:10 »
Just submitted a support ticket regarding my missing PM order at the site. Thanks!
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2227 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 14:48:43 »
quick update on replacements sets guys for the few people whos order didnt show up

i have made an arrangement with originative for them to ship any conus sets that are missing, as well as any i may not have on hand, and will be providing them with a list no later than tomorrow and they will kindly get on that right away for me, that will save me additional international shipping costs, and expedite the arrival of the sets for the people who have been patiently waiting

replacement keys i will have completely packed by this weekend and will update people via support tickets as i go once theirs is done, once i feel i have completed all of them i will post here, if at that point you havent received a reply from me, contact me via PM to make sure i havent missed you

the only exception to all keysets being complete after this is teh few people waiting on the orange mods, they know who they are, and these will be shipping to me with the sliders and will be shipped out from me as soon as they arrive

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
« Reply #2228 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:05:25 »
Just filled out a support ticket. Pretty excited that the replacements should be coming from Originative as they are super close to me  ;D

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2229 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:24:07 »
Just filled out a support ticket. Pretty excited that the replacements should be coming from Originative as they are super close to me  ;D

great to hear good sir

and as a side note, if anyonoe who gets a replacement sets original order does turn up, please contact me

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2230 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:32:13 »
Orders from within the EU will still be taken care of by you personally (as in shipped from the UK) right? Nothing but love for Sheraton and oco though, glad they'll be taking care of the conus replacements!

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #2231 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:39:03 »
What if there were extras ordered for a given set, will oco be shipping those as well or is only the base set? E.g. Windowed blanks and extra spacebars

Edit: clarification
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:40:42 by aaron6301 »

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #2232 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:39:49 »
quoted when I should of modified

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2233 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 15:45:41 »
What if there were extras ordered for a given set, will oco be shipping those as well or is only the base set? E.g. Windowed blanks and extra spacebars

those i would need to personally replace as originative doesn't have those on hand

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2234 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 21:35:13 »

those i would need to personally replace as originative doesn't have those on hand

ok so just for clarification from what i've read-

originative can replace the standard sets IE Orange & black, red & black

you will still be replacing still the other addons & mods ie; spacebars, black on orange mods, red on white etc?

thanks again!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2235 on: Sun, 26 February 2017, 14:30:12 »

ok so just for clarification from what i've read-

originative can replace the standard sets IE Orange & black, red & black

you will still be replacing still the other addons & mods ie; spacebars, black on orange mods, red on white etc?

thanks again!

this is correct

i have nearly finished going through all support tickets and assigning whos shipping what from where, almost everyone will have a response by the end of tonight

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2236 on: Sun, 26 February 2017, 15:40:24 »
hey guys

so ive been working through the replacement supports tickets, ive nearly completed replying to everyone

a couple of things have come to my attention during the process

firstly, at this point there are a few keys that cant be replaced, the reason for this is the replacements would have the same issues being complained about

the main one, and one i hadnt noticed but after seeing it in the support tickets i have gone and checked my sets and it seems consistent throughout, is the "Q" key has a little extra bit of colour on the top left corner of the legend, i will forward this information on to jtk but as of right now there is no point me sending replacements for this key as they all seem to have it, to the eye it is very minor, but when under a macro lens is very noticeable

secondly i cant do any replacements right now that require the black on orange mods, sherry doesnt have any on hand and the ones i have arent up to standard, im having replacements sent to me imminently with the jtk sliders, so itll delay replacements on those keys for a little while, but not much extra time at all

so in short, keys with legend issues that are consistent across all sets right now will not be replaced, however i will mention all issue discovered to JTK and post whatever response i get regarding the issues here, and any replacements that require either a full black on orange mod set or keys from it, will be replaced once i receive them with the sliders

everything else that im shipping will be dropped off this friday, and everything that originative will be shipping im creating a spreadsheet for him right now, and when i have an estimated completion date from him i will post it here

Offline mintyfruits

« Reply #2237 on: Sun, 26 February 2017, 16:04:43 »
Is there anyway to still order sliders?

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #2238 on: Sun, 26 February 2017, 19:40:07 »
Sorry, I've been so busy lately I haven't really been keeping up with this thread. I am still waiting on my add-on red on white mods. Do I need to submit a ticket for those?

Thank you Bunny

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2239 on: Sun, 26 February 2017, 20:20:56 »

thanks

Sorry, missed the deadline as I don't get on GH much during the weekends these days.

Support ticket open - my red/white set is still MIA.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cookie

• Deskthority
« Reply #2240 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 02:15:57 »

There is no option that I wan't the defective set as well, will you take care of that?

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2241 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 15:47:03 »
quick update on replacements sets guys for the few people whos order didnt show up

i have made an arrangement with originative for them to ship any conus sets that are missing, as well as any i may not have on hand, and will be providing them with a list no later than tomorrow and they will kindly get on that right away for me, that will save me additional international shipping costs, and expedite the arrival of the sets for the people who have been patiently waiting

replacement keys i will have completely packed by this weekend and will update people via support tickets as i go once theirs is done, once i feel i have completed all of them i will post here, if at that point you havent received a reply from me, contact me via PM to make sure i havent missed you

the only exception to all keysets being complete after this is teh few people waiting on the orange mods, they know who they are, and these will be shipping to me with the sliders and will be shipped out from me as soon as they arrive
Is there a way to confirm if I filled out the info for the sliders and the tipre spacebars?

I still don't know if I followed up on this correctly.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2242 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 15:49:01 »

Is there a way to confirm if I filled out the info for the sliders and the tipre spacebars?

Yeah, it's late here right now and I have a really busy couple of days, but anyone who needs to confirm if they filled out the form message me Thursday day and Thursday night I'll confirm with everyone if and how they filled it out, please only do this people if you really really need to

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2243 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 16:24:15 »

Yeah, it's late here right now and I have a really busy couple of days, but anyone who needs to confirm if they filled out the form message me Thursday day and Thursday night I'll confirm with everyone if and how they filled it out, please only do this people if you really really need to

I think I will. I'm not sure where I stand

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2244 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 16:25:21 »

Oh I know you need to sir, the last part was more for others reading, so that I don't get overwhelmed with pms

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2245 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 18:15:26 »
black + pink looks great :)

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #2246 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 01:42:38 »
Submitted a reply on the gform!

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #2247 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 09:07:15 »

Oh I know you need to sir, the last part was more for others reading, so that I don't get overwhelmed with pms

Hey Bunny, I put in a support ticket on your site.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2248 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 05:40:54 »
Hey folks, sorry I haven't been around much the last couple days I've had some family news come up that has dominated my evenings, I'll be back to normal come Friday or Saturday, in the mean time I spoke with jtk and the new sliders are finished, they just need to be sorted in to sets then shipped to me and I'll update the OP to reflect this tonight

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #2249 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 06:14:39 »
Hey folks, sorry I haven't been around much the last couple days I've had some family news come up that has dominated my evenings, I'll be back to normal come Friday or Saturday, in the mean time I spoke with jtk and the new sliders are finished, they just need to be sorted in to sets then shipped to me and I'll update the OP to reflect this tonight

Yes! Thanks for the update

LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE