Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1359140 times)

Offline odd

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2250 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 15:02:05 »
Is anyone else still waiting on their keysets?

As Bunny said, I'm still waiting personally - hoping it turns up till the end of the week until I start worrying about it slightly and thinking about asking for a replacement, our post can be a little slow but over a month has never happened. Just today I received a package from Australia (I'm in Europe) that was sent to me like last Thursday which has made me wary for the JTK set but then again, even if it did get lost things like that happen.

Yeah that is why I am sem tripping. The first package I got was in like a week of being shipped. This package (basically my entire order) has been well over a month and still nothing.I  was hoping to have it for my GF birthday but that has passed sometime ago. Now I just have to keep convincing her that I actually bought it but she is starting to think I am full of it, haha.

Have you filled out a support ticket, I've started replacements this evening and will be continuing throughout this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Bunny said, I'm still waiting personally - hoping it turns up till the end of the week until I start worrying about it slightly and thinking about asking for a replacement, our post can be a little slow but over a month has never happened. Just today I received a package from Australia (I'm in Europe) that was sent to me like last Thursday which has made me wary for the JTK set but then again, even if it did get lost things like that happen.

Yeah that is why I am sem tripping. The first package I got was in like a week of being shipped. This package (basically my entire order) has been well over a month and still nothing.I  was hoping to have it for my GF birthday but that has passed sometime ago. Now I just have to keep convincing her that I actually bought it but she is starting to think I am full of it, haha.

Have you filled out a support ticket, I've started replacements this evening and will be continuing throughout this weekend

Yeah I filled in a support ticket last week. I have heard nothing back yet but have a ticket number (#7B9EE3F2)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2251 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 15:22:29 »

Yeah I filled in a support ticket last week. I have heard nothing back yet but have a ticket number (#7B9EE3F2)

As posted above the last few days have been chaotic for me, I've started back on support tickets tonight but won't get too much done but tomorrow I'll be on for a big session and at the very least will get through all the jtk ones, so anyone in this thread waiting on a reply it'll happen no later than Friday night

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2252 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 15:25:49 »
OP is updated with the latest slider info

Offline shiftysteve

« Reply #2253 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 09:21:13 »
Is there anyway to still order sliders?

Bump. I'm curious too.

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #2254 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 09:35:56 »
Just got my new Costar inserts today. Now just waiting on sliders (saw the update) and my Red on Black set, hope that comes in soon.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2255 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 09:46:19 »
Just got my new Costar inserts today. Now just waiting on sliders (saw the update) and my Red on Black set, hope that comes in soon.

Have you tried the new Costar inserts yet?  Really looking forward to them.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #2256 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 09:50:41 »

Have you tried the new Costar inserts yet?  Really looking forward to them.
Nope, haven't done a build with Costars yet. Will try them when I build my Whitefox.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2257 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 13:57:49 »
hey guys ive just done a ton of support tickets, i believe i have no replied to everyone (there may be some older ones that still need a new reply)

but what i now have is a complete sheet of everything that needs to be replaced and have sectioned it in to who is replacing what

everything will be replaced now by next friday apart from replacements that need the orange mods, these are shipping to me with the sliders that are now ready so will be shipping to me very soon and as soon as they come ill get the orange mod sets out to anyone waiting on those

if you still need a reply to your support request, please pm me the ticket number and ill get right on it

happy zelda day

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2258 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 13:59:33 »
oh on another note, there are 4 people who pmd me asking to confirm how they entered the slider form, ill get back to you guys this weekend for sure sorry for the delay

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2259 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 21:59:34 »
oh on another note, there are 4 people who pmd me asking to confirm how they entered the slider form, ill get back to you guys this weekend for sure sorry for the delay
Am I included?
I asked about the sliders and topre spacebars.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #2260 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 10:34:39 »

Hey Bunny! I sent a pm a few days ago as well about the replacements. ):

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2261 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 10:37:11 »

Send it to me again, things just get lost in my pm box, I do remember checking your support ticket again yesterday and there wasn't a new reply there, but yeah pm me again and I'll be on tonight

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2262 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 18:00:36 »

Send it to me again, things just get lost in my pm box, I do remember checking your support ticket again yesterday and there wasn't a new reply there, but yeah pm me again and I'll be on tonight

Hello bunny.

Did you see my support ticket?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2263 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 18:07:49 »

Hello bunny.

Just heading to bed now sir I'll check it tomorrow evening

Offline Khuya

« Reply #2264 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 18:12:40 »
I wasn't sure if i filled out the form so I submit it again 2 days ago.

Offline HungryPillow

« Reply #2265 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 09:32:14 »
Hey bunny, didn't get a reply on the last PM I sent you so I sent you another one... please take a look when u get the chance, thanks!
Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Filco Majestouch MX Blues | Corsair K70 RGB MX Browns | Ducky Shine 4 MX Clears / Browns | WhiteFox Aria MX Browns

Offline suparnemo

« Reply #2266 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 09:55:53 »
Hey bunny, didn't get a reply on the last PM I sent you so I sent you another one... please take a look when u get the chance, thanks!

Didn't get a reply either, but didn't send again. I know you're busy though so take your time. Just worried I forgot the form :P

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #2267 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 10:38:07 »
I know there's a lot going on, but for replacements that aren't coming through BunnyLake do we know what the status is?

IE, for US customers it sounds like Originative will be helping source those- do we know when we might expect those and will there be tracking?

thanks a bunch!!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline getf

• In Rod We Trust
« Reply #2268 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 11:11:46 »
Looking for a reply to my Support request #9E63D298.

Offline skaloola

« Reply #2269 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 11:45:37 »
So.. myself and a friend had no idea you had put up any questionairre on this thread regarding the sliders.

We originally ordered the sliders nearly 2 years ago w/ my JTK round 1 / SA Retro order and got tired of reading through threads primarily concerned w/ group buys to get updates on sliders real quick.

I hope it's still not too late to fill out the form =/.  in fact, i don't even know if everyone who ordered sliders should be filling out the forms or just people w/ change of address etc... Personally, i think an email would be helpful

So while I don't feel that a forum thread is a good way to communicate with customers, I get that some people don't see anything wrong with it.  I guess if you're on Geekhack several times a day it would be fine.  For those who visit leso frequently or didn't think a thread named "JTK Sophomore" was a thread that I should keep up with / monitor the first post I think something like Email is a much better way to communicate with your customers.

Sorry for the long post, and I hope this isn't taken the wrong way.  Just offering a suggestion

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2270 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 17:32:32 »
So.. myself and a friend had no idea you had put up any questionairre on this thread regarding the sliders.

We originally ordered the sliders nearly 2 years ago w/ my JTK round 1 / SA Retro order and got tired of reading through threads primarily concerned w/ group buys to get updates on sliders real quick.

I hope it's still not too late to fill out the form =/.  in fact, i don't even know if everyone who ordered sliders should be filling out the forms or just people w/ change of address etc... Personally, i think an email would be helpful

So while I don't feel that a forum thread is a good way to communicate with customers, I get that some people don't see anything wrong with it.  I guess if you're on Geekhack several times a day it would be fine.  For those who visit leso frequently or didn't think a thread named "JTK Sophomore" was a thread that I should keep up with / monitor the first post I think something like Email is a much better way to communicate with your customers.

Sorry for the long post, and I hope this isn't taken the wrong way.  Just offering a suggestion

yeah if you could fill out the form that would be great sir, you ordered them so its never too late, but due to the length of time that past the form is being used as a final verification for a correct address rather than shipping to outdated ones

i spoke to jtk and the sliders are now being prepared for shipment

the end is in sight

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2271 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 17:33:56 »
Looking for a reply to my Support request #9E63D298.

replied

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2272 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 17:35:04 »
I know there's a lot going on, but for replacements that aren't coming through BunnyLake do we know what the status is?

IE, for US customers it sounds like Originative will be helping source those- do we know when we might expect those and will there be tracking?

thanks a bunch!!

there will be tracking and itll be added to your support ticket

im going to have everything packed that i have on hand by this friday, and everything left over will be shipped from originative shortly after and he will send me the tracking numbers which i will add to the support ticket opened for any replacements

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2273 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 17:35:26 »

replied

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2274 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 17:36:05 »

Didn't get a reply either, but didn't send again. I know you're busy though so take your time. Just worried I forgot the form :P

please feel free to send it again as things end up getting buried in my inbox

im online for about 15 more mins now and then ill be back online tomorrow night

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2275 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 17:36:32 »

Hello bunny.

yessir ive just replied, sorry for the delay

Offline n__dles

« Reply #2276 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 23:31:57 »
Bunny,

I was one of the extra orders & my order hasn't arrived. Do you still want me to open a support request on ctrlalt.io or should I PM you the details?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2277 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 02:19:41 »
Bunny,

I was one of the extra orders & my order hasn't arrived. Do you still want me to open a support request on ctrlalt.io or should I PM you the details?

Definitely open a support request asap as I'm planning to have them all concluded by Friday 

Offline Theachromatic

• HHKB
« Reply #2278 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 11:04:58 »
Hey BunnyLake I sent you a pm about my order. I am very confused about the details tho, since this is a very old thread and I only joined recently.

Offline justinmtype

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2280 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:10:18 »
Hey BunnyLake I sent you a pm about my order. I am very confused about the details tho, since this is a very old thread and I only joined recently.

replied good sir

but you are all set

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2281 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:14:03 »
i think i posted already but i will again just to make sure i did

the new jtk sliders are all finished, and shipped form the factory to jtk, jtk has them on hand and has pre sorted them for me this time to save time on my end, they are being counted and prepared for shipment now

also within that shipment is the few replacement black and orange mods i need for the few good folks waiting on those

replacements other than ones that require black on orange mods from me will be going out friday, and a list of anything i cant fullfill by this friday will be passed on to originative who will fullfill them in a timely manner

tracking where applicable will be then posted in the support tickets and then we will have this bad boy wrapped up
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:18:02 by BunnyLake »

Offline takonic

« Reply #2282 on: Wed, 08 March 2017, 12:25:30 »

the new jtk sliders are all finished, and shipped form the factory to jtk, jtk has them on hand and has pre sorted them for me this time to save time on my end, they are being counted and prepared for shipment now

also within that shipment is the few replacement black and orange mods i need for the few good folks waiting on those

replacements other than ones that require black on orange mods from me will be going out friday, and a list of anything i cant fullfill by this friday will be passed on to originative who will fullfill them in a timely manner

tracking where applicable will be then posted in the support tickets and then we will have this bad boy wrapped up

I've had some issues with my red on white keys, I just got back from a vacation..how do I get in touch for replacements?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2283 on: Wed, 08 March 2017, 12:27:33 »

I've had some issues with my red on white keys, I just got back from a vacation..how do I get in touch for replacements?

Fill out a support request on the site

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense
« Reply #2284 on: Wed, 08 March 2017, 17:33:08 »
Package has arrived!  Postal system was little slow on this one, but it arrived safe and sound.  Wasn't it about the first week of January you sent them out Bunny?  2 months from UK to western Canada then.  Still need to inspect the keycaps a little closer, but at first glance they look great.  Thanks again Bunny!

And to everyone still waiting, be patient.  Remember, good things come to those who wait!

Offline suparnemo

« Reply #2285 on: Wed, 08 March 2017, 19:59:19 »
Hi,

Still waiting on my form information bunny. Just want to make sure my order is not missed because I forgot the form.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2286 on: Wed, 08 March 2017, 21:41:13 »
Package has arrived!  Postal system was little slow on this one, but it arrived safe and sound.  Wasn't it about the first week of January you sent them out Bunny?  2 months from UK to western Canada then.  Still need to inspect the keycaps a little closer, but at first glance they look great.  Thanks again Bunny!

And to everyone still waiting, be patient.  Remember, good things come to those who wait!

Wow that took a while! I got mine a month ago in Vancouver.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2287 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 10:02:46 »
Hey bunny,
I replied to your support ticket giving you my original order number.

I wanted to know if there were any issues.

Thanks.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2288 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 10:33:07 »
Hey bunny,

Thanks.

I spend last night replying to tickets that needed replacements and packing said replacements or forwarding some to be replaced by originative

Tonight I believe I am invoicing the current bro sale that just happened but tomorrow night I have sectioned off to smash through support requests and get them up to date

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2289 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 10:39:51 »
Quick update guys as I won't be around this evening, last night I went through and replied to the majority of support requests for missing keys or sets

Most outstanding orders have arrived, there were 8 that hadn't, 6 of which o have arranged originative to ship to ensure the people left waiting were taken care of as fast as possible, they should be shipping today I'm told and I'll be forwarded tracking to update those tickets

I packed the majority of missing and damaged keys last night and where applicable informed people this was done and they are being dropped off Friday morning

There are 2 missing orders I'm reshipping this Friday and they will have tracking added to their ticket on Friday night

Outside of this there are 5-10 things left to replace, of these about half of which I'm waiting for parts to complete the issues that are shipping to me with sliders and I have informed them of this, the other half I was awaiting on a reply to further info needed from the people which as of last night I didn't have but will get those sorted as soon as I've seen replies of that info

And then it's a wrap good folks

As for the sliders, these have been sorted and packed and will be dropped off to the shipping agent any day

They are pre sorted this time so I'll be able to turn them around very fast

I'll update here and in the op once these have shipped, then again once they arrive, then update shipping status as I go

Thank you to everyone's support and patience through this, it has been greatly appreciated and it's been a pleasure to deal with everyone involved with this buy

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2290 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 11:32:59 »
Hey bunny,

Thanks.

I spend last night replying to tickets that needed replacements and packing said replacements or forwarding some to be replaced by originative

Tonight I believe I am invoicing the current bro sale that just happened but tomorrow night I have sectioned off to smash through support requests and get them up to date

Thanks. I was having issues working the website last time so I was just making sure my message went through.

Thanks.

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense
« Reply #2291 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 11:38:18 »
Wow that took a while! I got mine a month ago in Vancouver.

Definitely took longer than it should.  I had a red and white set in there.  My guess is they x-rayed the package, saw the word "coca" and decided it needed extra extra scrutiny.

Offline pinkeyedcyclops

« Reply #2292 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 14:10:45 »
Quick update guys as I won't be around this evening, last night I went through and replied to the majority of support requests for missing keys or sets

Most outstanding orders have arrived, there were 8 that hadn't, 6 of which o have arranged originative to ship to ensure the people left waiting were taken care of as fast as possible, they should be shipping today I'm told and I'll be forwarded tracking to update those tickets

I packed the majority of missing and damaged keys last night and where applicable informed people this was done and they are being dropped off Friday morning

There are 2 missing orders I'm reshipping this Friday and they will have tracking added to their ticket on Friday night

Outside of this there are 5-10 things left to replace, of these about half of which I'm waiting for parts to complete the issues that are shipping to me with sliders and I have informed them of this, the other half I was awaiting on a reply to further info needed from the people which as of last night I didn't have but will get those sorted as soon as I've seen replies of that info

As for the sliders, these have been sorted and packed and will be dropped off to the shipping agent any day

I'll update here and in the op once these have shipped, then again once they arrive, then update shipping status as I go

Thank you to everyone's support and patience through this, it has been greatly appreciated and it's been a pleasure to deal with everyone involved with this buy

Hi there, you told me earlier in the thread you'd replace my orange mods because they had a bunch of flaws, but I didn't really get a recent reply to my last PM's. Is the replacement still going through?

Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2293 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 14:12:15 »

Hi there, you told me earlier in the thread you'd replace my orange mods because they had a bunch of flaws, but I didn't really get a recent reply to my last PM's. Is the replacement still going through?

Thanks!

I've updated this thread numerous times stating replacements of the orange mods will be shipping to me with the sliders good sir

Offline pinkeyedcyclops

« Reply #2294 on: Thu, 09 March 2017, 14:14:34 »
Yeah I know, I just got the impression for some reason you were contacting the ones who where getting a replacement personally and thus my question, since I didn't get a message. But allright, I know what I need to know! Merci.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2295 on: Fri, 10 March 2017, 06:04:41 »
Yeah I know, I just got the impression for some reason you were contacting the ones who where getting a replacement personally and thus my question, since I didn't get a message. But allright, I know what I need to know! Merci.

i did via the support tickets 2 night ago

sorry if i missed yours, pm me your support ticket number and ill do that for you

Offline suparnemo

« Reply #2296 on: Fri, 10 March 2017, 20:22:21 »
If I don't remember filling the form out, or forgot my answers would it be okay to fill it out twice?

Offline suparnemo

« Reply #2297 on: Fri, 10 March 2017, 20:22:44 »
If I don't remember filling the form out, or forgot my answers would it be okay to fill it out twice?

Well not really twice if I forgot, but potentially.

Offline Tsuruya

« Reply #2298 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 12:49:03 »
Hey Bunny are there costar inserts left? I'm moving my set from a cherry stab board to a costar style one and realized the default white inserts will pose a problem with staying in there.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2299 on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 14:03:34 »
Hey Bunny are there costar inserts left? I'm moving my set from a cherry stab board to a costar style one and realized the default white inserts will pose a problem with staying in there.

yeah i got tons sir