Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2295422 times)

Offline guilleguillaume

Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #550 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 09:17:29 »
I just purchased a Dell U2913wm Ultrasharp (21:9)

It should arrive before the weekend  ;D

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #551 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 12:51:10 »
dat aspect ratio. looks good

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #552 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 15:27:55 »
Team CLG logo key caps
MKC Stainless Steel Keycap Puller
Vortex Rainbow Thick PBT Dyesub 104-Keyset
Sanctuary Keyset
Blue 37 PBT laser etched keyset
Red WASD gamer PBT keyset
Portal Modifiers Set
Clear MX key caps from SP

Added a few things.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Kmynis

« Reply #553 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 15:41:25 »
Beige Filco tkl ninja with reds and a red esc key :>
HHKB Type-S
Filco TKL MX Red

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #554 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 02:16:46 »
Holy cow that monitor looks legit! Wouldn't that aspect ratio have a ton of compatibility issues though? If not, i'd buy one of those in a heartbeat.
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #555 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 02:18:52 »
Thats what I was thinking, amazing looking monitors with super wide screen, but for most games and movies in native 16:9 format you would have horrible stretching or black bars.

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #556 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 02:29:10 »
Thanks Rowdy, couldn't resist for that price! My max bid was acually $131 so I got a nice surprise when I checked the auction!

Someones ballin'

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #557 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 02:56:06 »
Still waiting for the wyse tsangan kit to arrive. :(
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #558 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 03:08:13 »
Still waiting for the wyse tsangan kit to arrive. :(

Me too, but you'll probably get it earlier coz noone delivers to SA anyways

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #559 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 04:28:57 »
Haha don't get me started about the horribly slow postal service in SA.... Urgh

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #560 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 10:12:45 »
I just purchased a Dell U2913wm Ultrasharp (21:9)

Show Image

It should arrive before the weekend  ;D

And it arrived today:  Post Pictures Of Your Desk/Set Ups!

dat aspect ratio. looks good

I'm enjoying it a lot.
Holy cow that monitor looks legit! Wouldn't that aspect ratio have a ton of compatibility issues though? If not, i'd buy one of those in a heartbeat.

Some things won't accept the 21:9 Aspect Ratio so they remain 16:9 1080p and keep black bars on the side. This doesn't actually bother me that much because when this happen the size of the screen is exactly the same as on my old Dell u2311H so I'm just seeing what I was used to.

« Last Edit: Thu, 31 January 2013, 10:14:43 by guilleguillaume »

Offline Finwens

« Reply #561 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 10:37:52 »
I'm waiting for my Vortex KBT Oni with MX Browns and PBT keycaps.

Will post pics once it arrives.

Offline rootwyrm

• The Hands of Steel
    • My Website!
« Reply #562 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 21:26:23 »
Ugh. I am absolutely starting to have severe regrets about the CM Storm QFR.
First one didn't last 4 days before spacebar shine was blinding. Which didn't matter because 6 switches were no-click. Right out of the box. Never should have made it past QA. So Amazon cross-shipped a replacement, and I sent that one back today when I got the replacement fresh from the boat.
Which has a dud (thud!) left arrow switch right out of the box, along with an intermittent click on left alt and a backspace with wobble AND squeak. (And of course all the other stabilized keys are just fine.)

So now CM Storm QFR attempt number THREE is in the mail. I would definitely be furious if I was paying shipping.
"I remain convinced I am the only person alive who has successfully worn out an IBM Model M mechanically."
Daily Drivers: Adesso 625 (NPKC PBT / Kailh Blue), Rosewill RK9000V2 (KC PBT / MX Brown), 1994 Model M13, Sun Type4, and the rare IBM 1394540.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #563 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 22:08:22 »
Ugh. I am absolutely starting to have severe regrets about the CM Storm QFR. (...)

Hikes! Sounds like the kind of scary story we tell  around a camp fire.

If your intend was to induce nightmares... Then you've succeed.
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #564 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 22:11:09 »
Might just be a few bad switches.  Plus stabilisers needing lubrication.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
« Reply #565 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 22:14:06 »
I'm waiting on a Duck Poker and a Dark Grey HHKB :( So much money in the mail atm.
I miss Ripster :(
HHKB Pro 2 || KBC Poker || Filco MJ2

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #566 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 22:15:49 »
I simply couldn't resist: happy hacking keyboard 2 professional on its long way from japan to germany
today's my first day typing on one... if you like topre you're gonna love it but the layout will drive you nuts for a little bit :P

i keep making typos, then going`\\= before i remember the key i need (bs/delete) is down one row!
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
« Reply #567 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 22:22:35 »
I simply couldn't resist: happy hacking keyboard 2 professional on its long way from japan to germany
today's my first day typing on one... if you like topre you're gonna love it but the layout will drive you nuts for a little bit :P

i keep making typos, then going`\\= before i remember the key i need (bs/delete) is down one row!
Thing is, once you get used to the layout, you'll start making those mistakes on regular keyboards. I'd say I have it good, on regular vs HHKB about 50:50, but the downside is my work (non HHKB) keyboard is rubber domes.

Also I love the HHKB layout, only would make a few changes with the function keys.

Offline rootwyrm

• The Hands of Steel
    • My Website!
« Reply #568 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 23:06:06 »
Might just be a few bad switches.  Plus stabilisers needing lubrication.

Two keyboards, two different batches going by serial numbers, totally different failure locations. I considered the possibility of lubrication but no, the other one didn't have the problem with backspace - nor do any of the other stabilized keys have the same squeak or wobble. It really feels like just plain bad QA on two different boards from two different batches. Methinks they need to scream at their ODM using the crowbar, because something's definitely gone off the rails. :(
"I remain convinced I am the only person alive who has successfully worn out an IBM Model M mechanically."
Daily Drivers: Adesso 625 (NPKC PBT / Kailh Blue), Rosewill RK9000V2 (KC PBT / MX Brown), 1994 Model M13, Sun Type4, and the rare IBM 1394540.

Offline Betty

« Reply #569 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 23:33:24 »

Thing is, once you get used to the layout, you'll start making those mistakes on regular keyboards. I'd say I have it good, on regular vs HHKB about 50:50, but the downside is my work (non HHKB) keyboard is rubber domes.

Also I love the HHKB layout, only would make a few changes with the function keys.

I remapped Caps Lock to Ctrl on all my Computers (heavy vim user) anyway, so this won't make any difference. I already tried how it feels to have Delete on the Backspace key, and switched Mod and Alt keys and I didn't like it at first, but since you can adjust this at the hhkb I had no more "concerns" to order it. So the last key, which I can not just remap is `/~, we will see. Currently I'm working at the University on a computer with linux installed (keyboard Dell KB-522), so I could remap everything I want if I like the hhkb layout though. (Well, that's not making the rubber domes go away  :( but it's something)

on topic: ordered some o-rings for my filco mj 2 with mx blues. I'm excited witch delivery will be faster, from japan or us.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 January 2013, 23:36:33 by Betty »

Offline ishumprod

« Reply #570 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 04:06:39 »
woke up, go out of my room and notice a black thing on my desk...

and my mother's friend just offered me a Razer Blackwidow ultimate.

i just can't tell you how happy i am :D

and does anyone have a tip to take the keycaps off withouth damaging them ? i wanna see wich swiches are those ;)

pics inc
home-made TKL rubber dome keyboard !

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #571 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 04:36:55 »
They're blues.
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline ishumprod

« Reply #572 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 04:41:24 »
thanks, i just figured it out whith a homemade keycap puller :P

it's not new, and very dirty, and may not work. good, cause i like challenges :D

Offline Luke

• My Technology Blog
« Reply #573 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:12:55 »
I'm waiting for my first mechanical to arrive, thought I'd start of cheap with a Keycool to see how I like MX blues but somehow I managed to spend £60 on keycaps so I'm waiting for them as well......  :-X

Here's the design I went with...

Might tone down the colours a bit when it arrives  :p

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #574 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:15:07 »

it's not new, and very dirty, and may not work. good, cause i like challenges :D

Waow... I'm impressed.
You got a broken keyboard as a  gift and still you are very pleased. Even more excited about the challenges of repairing it?

I drink to that...
And for all the spoiled kids reading this. Watch and learn.

Kudos for the positive attitude!

Keep us posted.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 February 2013, 12:41:15 by BucklingSpring »
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #575 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:19:33 »

Toning down the colors? How many keysets did you get for £60?
Are they PBT or ABS?
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #576 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:19:46 »

Waow... I'm impressed.
You got a broken keyboard as a  gift and still you are very pleased. Even more exited about the challenges of repairing it?

I drink to that...

Keep us posted.

Spoiled kids wont even read these......they will read the korean kb thread and scream "I want this!"

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    • my programming hobby site, interactive jigsaws, photos &c
« Reply #577 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:21:26 »
"There is a time just before you eat the honey, when it is at its sweetest" -- Winnie The Pooh (paraphrased)

anticipating the Matias Mini Quiet Pro

More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline Luke

• My Technology Blog
« Reply #578 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:32:51 »

Are they PBT or ABS?

They're ABS, the grey caps and the colored Shift, Ctrl, etc. was from WASD and the rest of the colours we're from keypop.net and they all have images which explains the price :D  They were £45 all together because I forgot to deduct shipping :)

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #579 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:36:19 »

Are they PBT or ABS?

They're ABS, the grey caps and the colored Shift, Ctrl, etc. was from WASD and the rest of the colours we're from keypop.net and they all have images which explains the price :D  They were £45 all together because I forgot to deduct shipping :)

:-) Send us pictures once you're done.
Will this design match with the rest of your room or desk?
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline ishumprod

« Reply #580 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:43:16 »
wel i just finished to take all the caps off, clean the dust that was underneath, wash every cap and put them back on.

i had some trouble with the stabilizers from the enter and backspace keys but well, this still is working, and i'm writing this with it =)

blue backlightning, i think one or two leds aren't working but i can fix  this in two days when i get to school.

as for the layout, it seems to be some german layout (ctrl key is a strg key infact)

the number row is a bit messed up too (the keys aren't what is printed on them, but well i'm happy with this.

might get someday the time to remap all those weird keys =) )

for the pictures i won't be able to post anything cause i don't have itunes on this computer and sadly my only "camera" is my Iphone.. if you really wanna know how it looks, just type razer blackwidow ultimate on google =P

Offline Luke

• My Technology Blog
« Reply #581 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 10:47:10 »

Are they PBT or ABS?

:-) Send us pictures once you're done.
Will this design match with the rest of your room or desk?

Will do :) and I have a white desk and old gameboys and other handholds/gadgets laying around so I think it will fit in perfectly, I might take it to work with me as well because typing on a laptop is doing my head in :confused:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #582 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 12:06:34 »
ishumprod, get the "imgupr" app for iOS. It works with your imgur.com account to upload pics directly from the iPhone. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #583 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 12:09:08 »
In the mail...
Some keycaps I won from Glissants Giveaway! Was surprised and excited to have won. Will post pics when they arrive...
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline ishumprod

« Reply #584 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 12:17:35 »
ishumprod, get the "imgupr" app for iOS. It works with your imgur.com account to upload pics directly from the iPhone. :)

kk ty =)

so edit with pics inc

the wristrest is an ikea sheed cut and folded, the logitech trackball is a brand not new one i found when i was taking out the trash, still jave to see if it works.

the big keyboard is the beast i talke about, and well, that's all :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 February 2013, 13:20:22 by ishumprod »

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
« Reply #585 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 20:25:37 »

Waow... I'm impressed.
You got a broken keyboard as a  gift and still you are very pleased. Even more exited about the challenges of repairing it?

I drink to that...

Keep us posted.

Spoiled kids wont even read these......they will read the korean kb thread and scream "I want this!"

I doubt they'd be reading any keyboard forum, Why would they be doing research on stuff they are getting for free from parents? They would most likely be wanting the most expensive rubberdome they can find from a store like EB Games or whatever store other countries have.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #586 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 21:40:18 »
Long list....some of these items are still being worked on:

KMAC Mini (stickered & lubed 62g vintage blacks)
Ti KPAD (stickered & lubed 62g mx clears)
NEC APC-H412
Lysol GB Cherry Dyesub Russian Keyset
Sanctuary Keyset
Mimic platinum grey cable
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #587 on: Sat, 02 February 2013, 21:58:46 »
wow reel in those nets!

Offline hasu

• @tmk
    • tmk keyboard firmware project
« Reply #588 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 07:50:57 »
Finally, my leapmotion on the way. yay.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #589 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 07:52:06 »

OMG tell me whether its fun to use! I wanted to buy one but didnt want to take the risk  :))

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #590 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 08:07:05 »

https://www.leapmotion.com/

Kewl... On the way or pre ordered?

It seams to catch hands motion really really well. I wonder how many minutes I can keep my arm straight in the air before my shoulders give up.

Here's what I view in my crystal ball. The First generation of device are looking up (catching the motion from under)... The second will look straight at you (in front) so it can catch lower motions. The future will kill the palm rest and we'll see a new generation of elbow rests :-)
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #591 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 08:40:47 »

OMG tell me whether its fun to use! I wanted to buy one but didnt want to take the risk  :))

Wow that thing looks awesome, I also would like to know if it is any good, I will buy one if it is!

Offline dieseldog49

« Reply #592 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 13:26:29 »
I so want that leapmotion for my triple monitor setup. Anywho I have 12 ZoD and 4 Coffee and Cream keys on the way from keypop.

Offline ishumprod

« Reply #593 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 13:37:01 »
does standar keysets affect backlighting ?

Offline Luke

• My Technology Blog
« Reply #594 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 13:59:01 »

Wow, just looked that thing up, looks amazing and well priced. It says on one of the forums that you can develop for it in Java, C++, C, C# and Python :eek: might have to preorder one if they'll ship to the UK :D

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #595 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 17:23:04 »
Logitech UltraX Premium Keyboard

It's a pity Logitech stopped making them without any replacement. Scissor-switch keyboard with a metal plate inside, and only for 20 EUR? It was a killer, but yeah, cutting costs...

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #596 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 17:30:49 »

Wow, just looked that thing up, looks amazing and well priced. It says on one of the forums that you can develop for it in Java, C++, C, C# and Python :eek: might have to preorder one if they'll ship to the UK :D

They ship international ;D

Offline Luke

• My Technology Blog
« Reply #597 on: Mon, 04 February 2013, 11:33:43 »

They ship international ;D

Thanks, doesn't look like I have a single reason not to order one then  ;D

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #598 on: Mon, 04 February 2013, 11:52:44 »
Just ordered a Mirra Deluxe. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
It's in the mail...
« Reply #599 on: Mon, 04 February 2013, 12:15:03 »
I ordered a CM storm QFR from newegg this weekend, may not be the most exciting thing..

But it only cost 44 dollars! 10 dollars off for new customer and 10 dollar rebate with the original 64. Also free shipping!

I also bought 100 black switches today for my phantom, at .35 cents a piece!

The seller was very generous!