Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 778063 times)

Offline wongie

Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #2150 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 02:32:00 »
Show Image

We gonna have the aluminium bottom basic orders shipped by this week. By then we will have 50% shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uggh, i'm salivating. Those look like thicc, hefty chunks of aluminium. Looking forward to seeing if they're hefty enough to use as bludgeoning instruments.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2151 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 07:06:16 »
Boards with premium kit are all packed, just waiting for the premium kit to arrive.

Great! Do you have the GMK sets in hand?
Yeah.  :cool:

Liar. For the record, Sherry told us months ago that Juahenza's post was false. Everyone just dropped it.
We are just protecting the interest of our partner. I’m not sure what Sherry told you, we are still waiting for the shipment from him.

You know, I was probably more abrasive than I needed to be. That said, most countries don't subscribe to the Asian philosophy of saving face in quite the same way, so comments like the one below make me feel that this misrepresentation was intentional. It would be one thing if it were a one-time thing but this buy has been one misrepresentation after another.

edit: It's not nice to just call someone a liar without knowing the full story. Juahenza and I do not owe Sherry any payment for the premium kit to be shipped over. No pointing fingers, we are working on the issues.

This is either a commercial product, or a group buy. If it's a group buy, we're your business partners as well; we financed production. Please protect our interests as well.
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 January 2018, 07:15:22 by TerryMathews »

Offline fuzzbomb

« Reply #2152 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 07:24:11 »
So now they're waiting on keysets that were manufactured months ago and no one ever bothered to send them to the people who needed them? It's just one pathetic excuse after another isn't it? Impossible to trust anything anyone says at this point.

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2153 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 10:29:46 »
So now they're waiting on keysets that were manufactured months ago and no one ever bothered to send them to the people who needed them? It's just one pathetic excuse after another isn't it? Impossible to trust anything anyone says at this point.

Significant lack of communication aside, I can understand the problems up to this point. Most of it is manufacturing issues or unexpected malfunctions/damages. But the fact that Sherry waited this long to ship the GMK set (and MOD switches too most likely) is hard to excuse. Sherry runs a pretty extensive website; he isn't new to this. Unless he has additional information to explain the situation he really dropped the ball here. Not a good first impression for Originative to make on me.

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #2154 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 12:10:48 »
I'm still just excited to be getting them at all, I don't care if there are a lot of delays and production issues, this is going to be awesome when I have it, whenever that will be

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2155 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 12:53:40 »
Show Image

We gonna have the aluminium bottom basic orders shipped by this week. By then we will have 50% shipped.

Uggh, i'm salivating. Those look like thicc, hefty chunks of aluminium. Looking forward to seeing if they're hefty enough to use as bludgeoning instruments.

Hell yeah.  Very excited!  Can't wait for that shipping notification!

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2156 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 09:58:23 »
So is there an estimate on when the keysets will arrive? we've been through been so much **** throughout this whole group buy good lord more delays.
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

Offline Data

« Reply #2157 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:06:20 »
Anyone know what size and thread pitch the screws that secure the foot to the bottom are?  I'm just going to source my own screws and stabs.  It'll be another year at this pace if I wait for the GB runners.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2158 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:21:50 »
Anyone know what size and thread pitch the screws that secure the foot to the bottom are?  I'm just going to source my own screws and stabs.  It'll be another year at this pace if I wait for the GB runners.

If no one else responds, I will pull mine tonight and measure the screws.

Offline gumeraser

« Reply #2159 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 17:39:24 »
So is there an estimate on when the keysets will arrive? we've been through been so much **** throughout this whole group buy good lord more delays.

Oh there will definitely be more delays to come..  ;D

Offline demorior

« Reply #2160 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 17:44:40 »

Oh there will definitely be more delays to come..  ;D
At this point I'm expecting the cracked poly bottoms to be replaced sometime in Q3 of this year.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #2161 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 20:29:44 »

This is the latest update form Sheraton.

email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2162 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 20:48:30 »

Weight/foot to poly: M3 x 8mm cap screw
Poly to casing: M3 x 15mm socket head screw

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #2163 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 21:59:01 »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E5EOIWW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2164 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 10:40:36 »

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2165 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 19:30:43 »
I really wish I could just cut the GMK caps from my premium order and receive my board. I don't care about the caps, honestly, and if I had known it would add a year to the shipping time I wouldn't have ordered them. Is it possible to just ship my kit without them so I can be done already?

Offline ctzn_voyager

« Reply #2166 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 20:12:10 »
I really wish I could just cut the GMK caps from my premium order and receive my board. I don't care about the caps, honestly, and if I had known it would add a year to the shipping time I wouldn't have ordered them. Is it possible to just ship my kit without them so I can be done already?

I didn't get them and my order hasn't shipped either. I just replace the word "week" with the word "month" in this thread and my expectations are about on point.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 February 2018, 20:13:47 by ctzn_voyager »

Offline fuzzbomb

« Reply #2167 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 20:37:00 »
Oh look, yet another delay. Huh, I guess that January 2nd update that said "Premium Kit going on - shipping" was...what do you call it...a bald-faced lie.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 February 2018, 20:38:48 by fuzzbomb »

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2168 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 21:32:14 »
Oh look, yet another delay. Huh, I guess that January 2nd update that said "Premium Kit going on - shipping" was...what do you call it...a bald-faced lie.

I don't think lying was the intention; I think it was just poorly worded/formatted. Something more along the lines of "premium kits are currently being packaged". I've seen some of his other comments worded a bit weird/poorly.

I could be wrong though; that's just how I perceive it. Once again, more communication would clear things up. I think it's sad that this delay probably could have easily been avoided, but eh. We've been through so much that I'm just emotionally tired out on this project. No excitement, no anger, just nothing. I hope that once I get my board I won't be a constant reminder of the less-than-smooth experience we've had. I'm scared of that.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 February 2018, 10:14:34 by Traveler »

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2169 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 21:48:09 »

I didn't get them and my order hasn't shipped either. I just replace the word "week" with the word "month" in this thread and my expectations are about on point.  :thumb:

Replace the fulfillment date on the first post to 1 year 16 weeks and people got their boards early!

Offline energyd

« Reply #2170 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 21:57:32 »
Show Image

So aluminium bottom basic orders will ship tomorrow?

Offline Data

« Reply #2171 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 07:14:10 »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E5EOIWW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks guys.  :thumb:

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2172 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 11:04:59 »

I don't think lying was the intention; I think it was just poorly worded/formatted. Something more along the lines of "premium kits are currently being packaged". I've seen some of his other comments worded a bit weird/poorly.

I could be wrong though; that's just how I perceive it. Once again, more communication would clear things up. I think it's sad that this delay probably could have easily been avoided, but eh. We've been through so much that I'm just emotionally tired out on this project. No excitement, no anger, just nothing. I hope that once I get my board I won't be a constant reminder of the less-than-smooth experience we've had. I'm scared of that.

I saw one in person at the PDXKBC meetup and my excitement came right back!  It's a solid hunk of aluminum and the anodization is spectacular.

Offline gumeraser

« Reply #2173 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 11:37:27 »
Show Image

So aluminium bottom basic orders will ship tomorrow?

You should know the drill by now.. They'll ship in a few weeks or months.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #2174 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 13:05:09 »

I saw one in person at the PDXKBC meetup and my excitement came right back!  It's a solid hunk of aluminum and the anodization is spectacular.
Yeah. I’ve so many customs but the anodizing of the exent is the best that I’ve ever seen.

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Shiro583

• Send help. O.o
« Reply #2175 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 19:43:00 »
Hi, I haven't been following the GB super closely since joining and the order I placed for a basic kit(PCB, Case, plate, and polycarbonate bottom plate) arrived with the PCB and bottom plate missing.

Who should I contact about getting the parts I'm missing?

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2176 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 20:53:36 »
Hi, I haven't been following the GB super closely since joining and the order I placed for a basic kit(PCB, Case, plate, and polycarbonate bottom plate) arrived with the PCB and bottom plate missing.

You'll want to PM Juahenza and/or Yuktsi. I haven't seen Juahenza around here much lately so I would try Yuktsi first. PM seems to be hit or miss though, so be prepared to send more than one.

I've heard of stabilizers missing (a lot of stabilizers missing), but this is the first I've heard of a PCB and plate missing. That's no fun.

« Reply #2177 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 21:10:15 »
You'll want to PM Juahenza and/or Yuktsi. I haven't seen Juahenza around here much lately so I would try Yuktsi first. PM seems to be hit or miss though, so be prepared to send more than one.

I wouldn't send more than one, that just makes it harder for them to go through them and overall causes more problems and more delays than there already are. If they aren't going to respond to one message they aren't going to respond to 6.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #2178 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 01:11:13 »
If anyone is interested in a black w/poly bottom premium kit with extra plate and pcb, shoot me a PM.
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline Data

« Reply #2179 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 10:14:01 »

I wouldn't send more than one, that just makes it harder for them to go through them and overall causes more problems and more delays than there already are. If they aren't going to respond to one message they aren't going to respond to 6.

For what it's worth, yuktsi responded to my first and only PM within 12 hours.  I realize others haven't been so lucky and I suspect they were asking questions to which yuktsi didn't have a good answer at the time.  The organizers in this GB seem to prefer silence over making **** up... in most cases.  That's not entirely unreasonable.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you don't hear back in a week it's probably safe to assume your message was read but there wasn't a meaningful answer, so you can ask again for follow-up.

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2180 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 11:39:14 »
if you don't hear back in a week it's probably safe to assume your message was read

Unless the person you pm'd has been offline for the past 3 weeks :^)

Offline doooostin

« Reply #2181 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 01:47:43 »
Figured I'd put in my two cents. Got my order a couple weeks ago, everything came in great condition, no cracked polycarb or anything. Looks like they listened and packed the screws differently. The pink anodization is superb!

Now time to wait for GMK lazer....

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #2182 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 03:25:39 »
Show Image

What about the shipping of non premium pack with alu bottom? It was supposed to be shipped last week but I don’t think so since I am still waiting to be contacted to regularize my shipping fees and provide my adresse. When do you intend to ship them? (And I am still waiting for your pm with the invoice for shipping).

Thanks  :thumb:

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #2183 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 12:03:44 »
Well, I was trying to repair my PCB, the one that technically only had a reflowing issue and it seems I ****ed it up because now less LED's will turn on than before.
I can't see anything burnt or any bad joint because I don't have a good enough loupe or lens to see those tiny legs and I don't know how to proceed now.
I'm very angry right now because not every one of us has the tools, the time or even the ability to repair such small things (and trust me, this is not the first time I pick up a soldering iron).
We shouldn't be supposed to repair our own PCB's that supposedly passed a QC. Not every one of us here enjoy's electronics, we are here for keyboards, not to repair thing's we have paid for.

Since I can't expect the runners shipping or repairing nothing, does anyone here has any experience de-soldering those SMD LED's? I don't even know how to proceed since I don't know what or how I screwed up. Also, can anyone tell me where can I find them to purchase some?

UPDATE: I've been able to de-solder it, but unfortunately I've also lifted a pad. There's some trace exposed right next to it, but I don't have any tip small enough for that.
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 February 2018, 12:51:01 by d.caminero »

« Reply #2184 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 13:14:00 »
Well, I was trying to repair my PCB, the one that technically only had a reflowing issue and it seems I ****ed it up because now less LED's will turn on than before.
I can't see anything burnt or any bad joint because I don't have a good enough loupe or lens to see those tiny legs and I don't know how to proceed now.
I'm very angry right now because not every one of us has the tools, the time or even the ability to repair such small things (and trust me, this is not the first time I pick up a soldering iron).
We shouldn't be supposed to repair our own PCB's that supposedly passed a QC. Not every one of us here enjoy's electronics, we are here for keyboards, not to repair thing's we have paid for.

Since I can't expect the runners shipping or repairing nothing, does anyone here has any experience de-soldering those SMD LED's? I don't even know how to proceed since I don't know what or how I screwed up. Also, can anyone tell me where can I find them to purchase some?

UPDATE: I've been able to de-solder it, but unfortunately I've also lifted a pad. There's some trace exposed right next to it, but I don't have any tip small enough for that.

I wouldn't risk causing further damage, wait until the GB period has ended and try to get it replaced.

Offline speedemonv12

« Reply #2185 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 13:16:15 »

I wouldn't risk causing further damage, wait until the GB period has ended and try to get it replaced.

I’m in a similar boat except I just skipped trying to repair for fear of damaging it. My bottom was cracked as well so hopefully I’ll get a replacement for that and i hope to find someone local that could repair the PCB.

I’m in Austin if anyone knows if someone or some place in this area

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #2186 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 13:31:20 »

I appreciate your comment, but I'm not in the mood to wait months just to get an answer with problems because technically I screwed it up. Shipping my PCB to them will be expensive, and I doubt they will ship a replacement to me, since it would open the door to lots of replacements of other faulty PCB's we know are out there.

If I can get an LED of the same kind I will try to solder it and fix the problem myself, as we are supposed to do in this GB.

« Reply #2187 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 14:13:01 »
I appreciate your comment, but I'm not in the mood to wait months just to get an answer with problems because technically I screwed it up. Shipping my PCB to them will be expensive, and I doubt they will ship a replacement to me, since it would open the door to lots of replacements of other faulty PCB's we know are out there.

If I can get an LED of the same kind I will try to solder it and fix the problem myself, as we are supposed to do in this GB.

My concern would be screwing it up, or damaging something else that makes the keyboard itself not work, and then seeing other people just get free replacements without having to go through any of the repair process themselves, without risking screwing anything up, and without a problem they get a working PCB that just plugs in and works and they are happy and I am miserable.

Regardless I hope you can get it working and not have any issues with it, I would love to see it once you get it up and running

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #2188 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 14:46:45 »

My concern would be screwing it up, or damaging something else that makes the keyboard itself not work, and then seeing other people just get free replacements without having to go through any of the repair process themselves, without risking screwing anything up, and without a problem they get a working PCB that just plugs in and works and they are happy and I am miserable.

Regardless I hope you can get it working and not have any issues with it, I would love to see it once you get it up and running

You know, I didn't see it like that and I understand what you mean and I can say that's a fair point. That said, I prefer doing something while I wait for the possible replacement and I'm pretty confident I won't screw the switch matrix or the controller, but I'll keep what you said in mind if it turns out frustrating  :p

And don't worry, I'll post it here and in reddit when I have it built and working!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2189 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 20:08:16 »
Any word on the GMK sets' whereabouts? Last we heard the switches were meant to be arriving last week (on the 30th), one could infer from that that the sets should be heading out to the team in charge of shipping once all of that is with Sherry. I assume it's too short notice for them to already have arrived at their destination but do we know whether or not they're en route etc?

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2190 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 22:14:50 »
Boards with premium kit are all packed, just waiting for the premium kit to arrive.

yuktsi - do you know, for those of us that ordered switches as well, is this part of the premium kit you are waiting on? I ordered MOD-M switches for an addt'l $40 at the time of the GB.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #2191 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 05:13:12 »

yuktsi - do you know, for those of us that ordered switches as well, is this part of the premium kit you are waiting on? I ordered MOD-M switches for an addt'l $40 at the time of the GB.
The MOD is coming from Sherry as well.

My collection

More

Offline speedemonv12

« Reply #2192 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 06:44:12 »
Any news on what’s happening with the replacement polycarbonate bottoms?

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #2193 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 06:46:04 »
Show Image

What about the shipping of non premium pack with alu bottom? It was supposed to be shipped last week but I don’t think so since I am still waiting to be contacted to regularize my shipping fees and provide my adresse. When do you intend to ship them? (And I am still waiting for your pm with the invoice for shipping).

Thanks !

So what about these kit? I don't think shipping is done for basic kit with alu bottom, can you provide some info on this Yuktsi ?

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #2194 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 08:20:39 »
Show Image

Thanks !

So what about these kit? I don't think shipping is done for basic kit with alu bottom, can you provide some info on this Yuktsi ?
I actually personally packed yours and energyd's last Thursday. Let me check tmr.

My collection

More

Offline energyd

« Reply #2195 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 08:32:13 »
Show Image

Thanks !

I actually personally packed yours and energyd's last Thursday. Let me check tmr.

yes! thanks yuktsi. Pm-ed you to confirm my address.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2196 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 11:20:39 »
Show Image

Thanks !

Oh snap!  That means mine is probably coming up soon!  Excited!!!!

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2197 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 12:41:39 »

You might have missed it, but Vigrith asked about details of the GMK set and what kind of timetable you guys are looking at for getting Premium kits out. I would like to know this too. The details provided have been very vague, so an explanation of what went wrong and what is happening to get back on track would be very much appreciated.

I know Juahenza might be tired of this project, but I think an update on the current state of everything would do use all some good. The "update comment" on the first page hasn't been updated in a month, and as mentioned earlier we are all quite in the dark about what's going on with premium kits, other than "there's some issues and they're being worked on".

Offline Saiph

« Reply #2198 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 13:16:12 »
Does anyone know the measurements for the screws that attach the plate to the top of the board? I'm only missing one but I don't really know how to measure screws.

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2199 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 13:21:51 »

Sorry, asking again: Can I please forego the GMK caps and the switches and just have you ship my kit? I don't care about switches or caps anymore, I'd just like to receive the board and move on.