Author Topic: Matias Click/Tactile - Special Editions/Repros?  (Read 71937 times)

Offline rhubarbpi

• ALPS ORANGIQUE / SALMONIQUE
Matias Click/Tactile - Special Editions/Repros?
« on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 01:36:13 »
Considering how prized Alps SKCM Blue, Orange, Salmon, Neon Green etc. are with MK enthusiasts:

What is the possibility of Matias doing some Limited Edition recreation/redux switches of those classics?

I know @chyrosran22 mentioned in his AMA that he would love to collaborate with them.

Doing redo's of the rarer models would also impact sky high pricing for the boards with the originals (in theory).

If Matias actually monitors here sometimes, CHIME IN WITH THOUGHTS!!!

:thumb:
*daily drivers*

Apple AEK - #{Alps Orange}
Apple M0116 - #{Alps Salmon}
Apple M0110A - #{Alps Tall Cream}
Apple AEKII - #{Alps Dampened Cream}
Apple IIgs - #{Alps Orange}

- all powered by tinkerBoy Converters :D

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: Matias Click/Tactile - Special Editions/Repros?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 02:51:58 »
Considering how prized Alps SKCM Blue, Orange, Salmon, Neon Green etc. are with MK enthusiasts:

What is the possibility of Matias doing some Limited Edition recreation/redux switches of those classics?

I know @chyrosran22 mentioned in his AMA that he would love to collaborate with them.

Doing redo's of the rarer models would also impact sky high pricing for the boards with the originals (in theory).

If Matias actually monitors here sometimes, CHIME IN WITH THOUGHTS!!!

:thumb:

I mean, the dude's been working on a 60% with arrows for what?... 3? 4 years?  If he did decide to take it up, I'd say we might have a chance to see them in 2035.   :p

Offline funkmon

Re: Matias Click/Tactile - Special Editions/Repros?
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 20 June 2020, 23:13:33 »
I feel like it's been 10. It'll probably come out by the time we die, but idk.