Author Topic: [GB] Sentraq 60% High Profile Case  (Read 6988 times)

Offline doodersbrother

[GB] Sentraq 60% High Profile Case
« on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 17:55:26 »

Price: $150
Order Here

Info:
Anodized Aluminum
Weights 3lbs 4oz with keycaps, switches, plates, etc installed
Sandblasted Brass Weight

What's Included:
Top Chamfered Layer
Middle Acrylic Layer
Aluminum Base
Brass Weight
Screws
Anti-Slip Rubber Feet

Group Buy Ends 5/3

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
Re: [GB] Sentraq 60% High Profile Case
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 03:29:38 »
can you do a HHKB style top housing for the s60-x?

Offline DreLLin

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 16:09:24 »
Did anyone already recieve their order? On the Sentraq Group-Buy-Status page https://sentraq.com/pages/group-buy-status it says: All orders without PCBs have shipped at this point, orders with PCB's will ship out this week.
I ordered a kit with pcb and the info didn't update for about two or three months and on my emails I get no replys. Doese anybody know what's the best way to contact them?

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 12:21:56 »
Did anyone already recieve their order? On the Sentraq Group-Buy-Status page https://sentraq.com/pages/group-buy-status it says: All orders without PCBs have shipped at this point, orders with PCB's will ship out this week.
I ordered a kit with pcb and the info didn't update for about two or three months and on my emails I get no replys. Doese anybody know what's the best way to contact them?

I did. Had trouble getting my pcb and plate to fit though. Heard from other people that their cases had no fit problems though. Have had difficulties contacting him as well. Perhaps dealing with personal stuff? Currently trying to get a refund through paypal.

Offline stevepet

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 12:56:27 »
I had to send a PM on reddit (/u/SentrantPC) to get a shipping notification. Said they had lots of problems with the PCB's this time around. Mine is on it's way but at this point it was not worth the wait. Very un-professional, as status on the website was never updated on a regular basis even though the reddit user account was very active. How long does it take to put a 1 line status on the web site?

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 13:25:47 »
I had to send a PM on reddit (/u/SentrantPC) to get a shipping notification. Said they had lots of problems with the PCB's this time around. Mine is on it's way but at this point it was not worth the wait. Very un-professional, as status on the website was never updated on a regular basis even though the reddit user account was very active. How long does it take to put a 1 line status on the web site?

The website updated at worst biweekly (I know cause I have been checking a lot), not the weekly updates it listed, but way better than many of the other GB out there. The actual message may have not changed a whole lot, but that's how GB work, you send money and then EVERYONE is waiting. The website and date was updated. I'm not sure what the basis of the "didn't update for about two or three months". 2 weeks is a reasonably long time, but it is NOT 2-3 months.

Offline theillumedpanda

• Don't point that gun at me - I'm an unpaid intern!
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 13:30:07 »
Unfortunately not. I've just written an email stating that I'd like to have my order refunded. Yes, I'm aware of the fact that **** happens and sometimes it even hits the fan, but the lack of communication bothers me too much.

Luckily I still have some days left to use PayPal's buyer protection.