Author Topic: [IC] Duality - F13 TKL  (Read 24512 times)

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: [IC] Duality - F13 TKL
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 20 May 2023, 18:35:05 »
Personally not for me but interesting design despite that. I quite how the front edge is two different colours on the protos (Hope you understand what I mean, I feel like I worded that wrong)

Also appreciate the price breakdown, hope more projects follow your example and do the same.
Appreciate the input! Maybe I can get you on a future, less polarizing design! <3

I don't think it's polarizing, just some of the things aren't for me. Honestly I like seeing a a lot more variety in design (and this is unique) and you should make the boards you want to make, not appeal to people like me, I'm just a random person giving my thoughts. There seems to be a lot more people who really like the design so what you're doing is fine mate. GLWIC

Also what is the weight and EKH as I don't think it's on the IC thread?
« Last Edit: Sun, 28 May 2023, 02:08:31 by Rhienfo »

Offline streamline

• saevus
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 23 May 2023, 08:31:39 »
Personally not for me but interesting design despite that. I quite how the front edge is two different colours on the protos (Hope you understand what I mean, I feel like I worded that wrong)

Also appreciate the price breakdown, hope more projects follow your example and do the same.
Appreciate the input! Maybe I can get you on a future, less polarizing design! <3

I don't think it's polarizing, just some of the things aren't for me. Honestly I like seeing a a lot more variety in design (and this is unique) and you should make the boards you want to make, not appeal to people like me, I'm just a random person giving my thoughts. There seems to be a lot more people who really like the design so what you're doing is fine mate. GLWIC

Also what is the weight and EHK as I don't think it's on the IC thread?
I believe it is 22.75mm. I will confirm this.

Offline Keybort_Alex

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 24 May 2023, 16:31:30 »
Awesome colors and design. Submitted IC form, if there is hotswap as an option I’m in 100% I hate soldering lol.

Offline streamline

• saevus
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 24 May 2023, 18:02:58 »
Awesome colors and design. Submitted IC form, if there is hotswap as an option I’m in 100% I hate soldering lol.
Hotswap indeed!

Offline evidentLEE

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 23:24:40 »
I'm all in on. FKN LOVE THIS DESIGN.
This is going to look amazing with Sanctuary Rebirth.
Give a man a gun, he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank, he'll rob the world.

Offline Necrolegion

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 08 June 2023, 01:46:15 »
Love the design. I saved this IC URL on my desktop, but after seeing the drama with Cor65XT, not that I blame you entirely, and my own experience with GB runners going solo, I will just skip. Also kinda suss to go solo and have it unlimited already spells disaster. GL to those that join and GLWGB op.

Maybe next time you go with a vendor (not Mechs & Co), but maybe someone more established like Cannonkeys, Novelkeys, Dixie/Omnie, or others then I'll join.

Offline streamline

• saevus
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 12 June 2023, 09:26:15 »
Love the design. I saved this IC URL on my desktop, but after seeing the drama with Cor65XT, not that I blame you entirely, and my own experience with GB runners going solo, I will just skip. Also kinda suss to go solo and have it unlimited already spells disaster. GL to those that join and GLWGB op.

Maybe next time you go with a vendor (not Mechs & Co), but maybe someone more established like Cannonkeys, Novelkeys, Dixie/Omnie, or others then I'll join.
Prestige Keys will be my international vendor. I would love some more objective feedback if you could. You say "not that I blame you entirely." Could you help me understand what you DO blame me for?

Also, more and more runners are skipping vendors for a myriad of reasons. If you take one bad experience and apply it across the entire community, then by that definition there should be no community.

Can you also explain why it is "suss"? Part of the reason for it being unlimited is because it is so expensive, and I am not a large name like Geon or someone else. So there is really no chance that I sell thousands of boards.

Saying it "spells disaster" is quite presumptive, especially considering the disaster actually occurred because of a vendor.

Legitimately trying to understand. But no worries, I don't want anyone to purchase something they are uncomfortable with. I think 99% of the community sees my responses, transparency, work ethic, and ethical approach in general to outweighing bad experiences that either have nothing to do with me or are out of my control. Hopefully I catch you on the next one. <3

Also as a side note, genuinely asking, are you aware of the finances when you choose a vendor, or how difficult it is at times for multiple reasons to go with some of these vendors?

Offline GMKClassicRed

« Reply #57 on: Thu, 15 June 2023, 12:22:31 »
Would you offer plain weights?

Offline SDKCAMPING

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 15 June 2023, 17:22:14 »
I like the board design a lot but I can see the logic behind the vendor comment.Even if you don't sell thousands of boards like Geon, smaller buys like in the hundreds have caused previous runners to fail or disappear. Personally i would hope to see at least a previous track record of smaller group buys before an unlimited one if that makes sense.

i've been tagged in by a friend to help with his sale and I definitely wish you good luck with gb! Common things that often cause problems is number of skus, where you have a huge number of, not to mention giving users the option to buy  extra tops, weights, and badges which are a complete pain in the *ss to deal with ordering extras for to ensure the extras are in spec.

great design good luck with it all :thumb:
Blue Gray Ciel 60 with BCPs | E-white 7V (plateless) with Aqua Kings

Offline streamline

• saevus
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 17 June 2023, 07:54:42 »
Would you offer plain weights?
Maybe down the road when I do things like polished SS and some other exotic finishes. As of now no, since there already a ton of options.

Offline streamline

• saevus
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 17 June 2023, 07:56:26 »
I like the board design a lot but I can see the logic behind the vendor comment.Even if you don't sell thousands of boards like Geon, smaller buys like in the hundreds have caused previous runners to fail or disappear. Personally i would hope to see at least a previous track record of smaller group buys before an unlimited one if that makes sense.

i've been tagged in by a friend to help with his sale and I definitely wish you good luck with gb! Common things that often cause problems is number of skus, where you have a huge number of, not to mention giving users the option to buy  extra tops, weights, and badges which are a complete pain in the *ss to deal with ordering extras for to ensure the extras are in spec.

great design good luck with it all :thumb:

Totally understand. I do think it should also be mentioned, the amount of GBs with issues that included, or were caused by, vendors as well. I truly do appreciate the input though. <3

Offline yz

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 06:46:51 »
quote goes hard, would prefer if baphomet was a little less cutesy but great design still!

Offline streamline

• saevus
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 07 September 2023, 12:36:29 »
quote goes hard, would prefer if baphomet was a little less cutesy but great design still!
Thanks! You can also get the Ouroboros on the outside too. R2 weights will be less cutesy.

Offline Mecxs

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 07 September 2023, 21:40:13 »
Thanks! You can also get the Ouroboros on the outside too. R2 weights will be less cutesy.

Cute goat is 100% the best part of the board.