Author Topic: [GB] GMK Vaporwave (July 1-August 2, 2019)  (Read 164641 times)

Offline andreiborisov

Re: [GB] GMK Vaporwave (July 1-August 2, 2019)
« Reply #250 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 14:32:41 »
*deleted*

Offline Havattack

« Reply #251 on: Sat, 20 March 2021, 22:43:33 »
Considering the stupid nonsense GMK is pulling with retrowave, and this set has that same "sunset" novelty which GMK is of the absurdly dumb, and objectively incorrect belief. that MiTo/Laser has some claim to that symbol, it might not be possible. Screw GMK.

I'm sure they will come to an agreement, regardless, that's just one novelty, it's hardly an essential part for this set.

I might add that you shouldn't blame GMK for this, they aren't obliged to produce every set and have all the right to refuse. In this case however they're trying to defend themselfs from a potential lawsuit, it's understandable and any sane person running a company would do the same in their shoes.
Yes, they have the right to refuse a perfectly legitimate set for no good reason, and I have the right to tell them to go  screw themselves for it.
There is nothing for them to "defend themselves" over. It is a simple, an obvious fact, that the novelty in question in no way belongs to Laser.
They are not trying to prevent a lawsuit in this case, something suspicious is going on, hence their secretiveness and lack of transparency. At the very least, they screwed up, and canceled a set for no good reason, possibly based on faulty info, or at the behest of someone they play favorites with, and now refuse to admit this mistake, and are just trying to save their own image.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #252 on: Sun, 05 November 2023, 15:30:54 »