geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Fox Lab - Leaf 65% | Closed

<< < (47/60) > >>

mvkoto:

--- Quote from: Obsidiank on Sat, 16 October 2021, 07:49:53 ---I never received shipping but mine arrived via FedEx from china.  Download the FedEx app and sign up for an account with your address.  If there are any inbound packages to your address it should automatically show up.

--- End quote ---

This is great advice. Just downloaded the FedEx app and saw that they had already sent my package to FedEx in China. Unfortunately, it was after the cutoff time..

curlycalvin:
Any idea on when the plate files will be released? mine is currently on it's way just shipped today.

Pichiew:

--- Quote from: mvkoto on Tue, 19 October 2021, 06:46:10 ---
--- Quote from: Obsidiank on Sat, 16 October 2021, 07:49:53 ---I never received shipping but mine arrived via FedEx from china.  Download the FedEx app and sign up for an account with your address.  If there are any inbound packages to your address it should automatically show up.

--- End quote ---

This is great advice. Just downloaded the FedEx app and saw that they had already sent my package to FedEx in China. Unfortunately, it was after the cutoff time..

--- End quote ---

Just wondering have you received a shipping conf email from Senter/Fedex yet?

mvkoto:

--- Quote from: Pichiew on Tue, 19 October 2021, 22:30:11 ---
--- Quote from: mvkoto on Tue, 19 October 2021, 06:46:10 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Just wondering have you received a shipping conf email from Senter/Fedex yet?

--- End quote ---

Yes, but it was after I had initially sent him an email about it (like a day ago). During which, I had read about the FedEx thing and found out it was starting to ship already. Then I got an email update after that.

Hiel:

--- Quote from: senter on Fri, 09 April 2021, 18:58:28 ---GB starts now!

--- End quote ---
Can you upload qmk firmware too please? Toggle nkro doesn't work on via that you uploaded on foxlab site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version