geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] ⭐️ KAT Space Dust ⭐️[Status: Production done - awaiting shipping] ⭐️

<< < (9/27) > >>

rangda:

--- Quote from: AnyKey on Wed, 23 June 2021, 13:11:11 ---I still haven't been able to check out the profile.

--- End quote ---

From the point of view of someone who used SA sets for years and switched to MT3 when I switched to a 65% board as none of my SA sets would cover a 65%, I quite like it.  I've had my KAT Oasis set for a couple of months now.  The material is smoother than drops' MT3 caps but not as slippery as Signature Plastics SA.  Keys are scooped like SA which I prefer to MT3's deep, sharp edged scoop.

Dye sub legends aren't as sharp as SA double shot, but they aren't bad at all.  And as you see with this set you get way more flexibility in what you can do on a keycap.

If you like the feel of SA but want something shorter you'll probably like them.

I haven't typed on GMK in years (not since Jukebox SA R1) so. I can't really compare them to those.

Bobatype:
KAT Space Dust GB is over!
Thank you to everyone for their support and feedback throughout
We're still tallying up results as there are multiple vendors that are yet to update their numbers from the last day purchasers and extras.
(We were at 600% the minimum order quantity prior to the last surge of last day buyers).

There are also some last minute collaborations that are still yet to run, and we'll keep this thread up to date when there are final photos/pictures.

KEYBOARD SLEEVES COLLAB
@Mechfashion

Gallery of further photos of samples: https://imgur.com/a/uWxpp5l

@Miroticaps

blaze3j:
Sorry if this was already covered and apologies in advance for my poor terminology. I was browsing the Final renders on Imgur and noticed that there is a discrepancy between 40s Icon Mods vs 40s Text Mods in regards to the row profile.  The 40s Text Mod top row profile 'esc' aka 'eject' starts at R3 while 40s Icon Mods top row profile 'esc' starts at R4.  On boardsource.xyz when the GB was open both 40s Text and Icon Mods top row profile started with R3, but now the page has been updated with the Imgur final renders which show this discrepancy. 

Please may I know which is correct (hopefully R3 is the top row profile)?  Thanks.

Bobatype:

--- Quote from: blaze3j on Fri, 02 July 2021, 19:21:30 ---Sorry if this was already covered and apologies in advance for my poor terminology. I was browsing the Final renders on Imgur and noticed that there is a discrepancy between 40s Icon Mods vs 40s Text Mods in regards to the row profile.  The 40s Text Mod top row profile 'esc' aka 'eject' starts at R3 while 40s Icon Mods top row profile 'esc' starts at R4.  On boardsource.xyz when the GB was open both 40s Text and Icon Mods top row profile started with R3, but now the page has been updated with the Imgur final renders which show this discrepancy. 

Please may I know which is correct (hopefully R3 is the top row profile)?  Thanks.

--- End quote ---

R3 is top row profile.
https://i.imgur.com/AZPwiui.jpg

Sorry for the confusion. 40s only kitting starts from R3 at the top.

dvorcol:

More <-- without extras

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version