geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] ⭐️ KAT Space Dust ⭐️[Status: Production done - awaiting shipping] ⭐️

<< < (10/27) > >>

Bobatype:
Thanks Dvorcal for keeping track of this GB with your wonderful graphs!
Pseudoalpaca and I are really thankful for all the support and enthusiasm for those who've seen this fun keycap set to fruition from IC to GB.

We'll update this GB thread whenever relevant information re: updates on production schedule comes by as per manufacturer.

Currently we're trying to get more accurate estimates on the timeline production of the Thok Space Cat artisans (>1000  :eek:) and deskmats (organising samples).

Kindly note that for the Aero-Sol deskmat, given that multiple people mentioned that they felt that the astronaut's left hand was in dodgy position that was a bit too suggestive, I've decided to take the initiative to edit and redraw shifting that arm a bit further back. The adjustment is minor enough that it doesn't hurt the design at all and has the advantage of no longer looking indecent.

norb:

--- Quote from: bobasweatandtears on Sat, 10 July 2021, 06:16:35 ---Kindly note that for the Aero-Sol deskmat, given that multiple people mentioned that they felt that the astronaut's left hand was in dodgy position that was a bit too suggestive, I've decided to take the initiative to edit and redraw shifting that arm a bit further back. The adjustment is minor enough that it doesn't hurt the design at all and has the advantage of no longer looking indecent.

--- End quote ---

imagine them finding out about gmk incognito  ;D ;D ;D

congrats on the very successful gb! let's hope we will receive the caps in the next few years :thumb:

arock0627:
I was worried about the quality of the dye sub, but the KAT Slurp samples pretty much put my mind at ease.

amillie:
I hope to see this come around again! I was an idiot and forgot until the day after the GB ended so I missed out but I really do love this set.

lycantivis:
So I just realized I didn't add mods to my order, how screwed am I?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version