geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] ⭐️ KAT Space Dust ⭐️24th May to 25th June ⭐️

<< < (11/12) > >>

bobasweatandtears:

--- Quote from: lycantivis on Sat, 14 August 2021, 04:49:23 ---So I just realized I didn't add mods to my order, how screwed am I?

--- End quote ---

Most vendors ordered extras. So I would say the best method is to direct message the vendor to reserve a kit perhaps.
It worked for another individual recently who also forgot to purchase mods too.

--- Quote from: norb on Sat, 10 July 2021, 08:36:30 ---imagine them finding out about gmk incognito  ;D ;D ;D

congrats on the very successful gb! let's hope we will receive the caps in the next few years :thumb:

--- End quote ---
Thank you!

--- Quote from: amillie on Tue, 27 July 2021, 07:54:54 ---I hope to see this come around again! I was an idiot and forgot until the day after the GB ended so I missed out but I really do love this set.

--- End quote ---
There will be a round 2 but it might take a while. Do keep an eye out for pre-orders/extras as there will be some around

bobasweatandtears:
Hi,
Over a month ago I received deskmat prototype samples and was happy with the quality/colours so production for these with the manufacturer have since gone ahead.

See photos below of deskmat prototype samples. I took these during daytime indoors, some in direct sunlight through window:

In regards to keycap samples, we're still in the colourmatching phase, and weren't completely satisfied with the last round of keycaps sent, so Pseudo is aiming to get another round of colour samples from Keyreative.
We still have full confidence we can execute multicoloured reverse dyesub novelties, based off the results of the KAT PBJ keycap samples More
The collab with Thok metal artisan for Space Kat (<3) has progressed past prototype stage. See video of prototype here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745448646769639465/873180627699109918/video0.mov
I'm super excited to see my Space Kat novelty design take one step closer to ending up on everyone's setup.

wz89:
Do you think any of the vendors ordered extras? In hindsight, I should have added the numpad kit to my order.

Homes247:
Nice one.

bobasweatandtears:

--- Quote from: wz89 on Tue, 21 September 2021, 03:15:16 ---Do you think any of the vendors ordered extras? In hindsight, I should have added the numpad kit to my order.

--- End quote ---
Yes vendors have ordered extras, but it will be dependent on region regarding supply. Typically the US vendor will have the most kits/supply. Boardsource have stated they will do a pre-order period too (unsure when, you'll have to contact them).

--- Quote from: Homes247 on Tue, 21 September 2021, 05:04:28 ---Nice one.

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version