geekhack Marketplace > Drop

Granite Round 4 design update

<< < (2/66) > >>

thaddeus:
Excited to hear that you're bringing this set back...if it is truly the last time, then I will ensure to hop on it!

ccc24:
I think the ergodox set is fine, maybe more blue or red to some of the keys would be nice.

Matt3o:

--- Quote from: RNT on Wed, 30 December 2015, 10:18:20 ---Wonderful, looking forward to it.

Is there a possiblity that the base kit includes keycaps for White Fox, for example True Fox layout or do we have to buy an extra kit?

--- End quote ---

there will be some special keys for the whitefox. You'll probably have to buy the base kit + mods + extras

--- Quote from: ccc24 on Wed, 30 December 2015, 11:45:56 ---I think the ergodox set is fine, maybe more blue or red to some of the keys would be nice.

--- End quote ---

thanks. I'll see what I can do. You know adding colors increase the cost

VinnyCordeiro:
I would say "use another keycap type, forget DSA" but I know it's not gonna happen, so I will just stay here at my corner.

Another suggestion that I know isn't feasible (but I'll make anyway) is to divide the international kit in smaller chunks.

Best of luck for Round 4 (although this is unnecessary, Granite sells like water in the desert).

Zorberema:
Awesome! Whitefox novelties maybe? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version