Author Topic: [GB] (COMPLETED!) Nantucket Selectric  (Read 449331 times)

Offline skullydazed

• Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard
Re: [GB] (COMPLETED!) Nantucket Selectric
« Reply #1050 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 18:12:39 »

Thanks to everyone who donated to Geekhack. I made the donation today and you can all feel good about helping to keep this awesome resource running.

Offline drakeonyou

• facebook
« Reply #1051 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 00:28:56 »
Finally got mine. I didn't know it was in our post office for about a month now.

I'm a happy sailor. I have a TKL, Numpad, and homing keys. I wish I have the Amity and Cape cod-add ons though.

157498-0

Offline arhetue

« Reply #1052 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 12:18:59 »
Still waiting on a couple replacement keys - just wondering if you are still working through said orders. Thanks Skully.

Offline graefeln

« Reply #1053 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 16:14:35 »
Still waiting on a couple replacement keys - just wondering if you are still working through said orders. Thanks Skully.

I'm still waiting on a missing key myself, so at least you're not alone. Hopefully it gets worked out soon; I am sure he is trying.

Offline drakeonyou

• facebook
« Reply #1054 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 16:46:28 »
Do you still have excess sets for your store?

Offline skullydazed

• Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard
« Reply #1055 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 23:52:19 »
Heya guys, not sure how I missed these. I check my watchlist a few times a day but this thread never showed up. Happened to come here to find something else and found your questions.

We've been working through the replacement keys this week. Most of them have been sent out, a few are waiting on me finding an envelope of keys I misplaced. We have it, but a lot of stuff got moved around to accommodate the holidays and I haven't had a chance to go through it yet.

We're planning to put the excess inventory on the Clueboard store in a couple days, just trying to get the replacements figured out before we do.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1056 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 15:33:03 »
Heya guys, not sure how I missed these. I check my watchlist a few times a day but this thread never showed up. Happened to come here to find something else and found your questions.

We've been working through the replacement keys this week. Most of them have been sent out, a few are waiting on me finding an envelope of keys I misplaced. We have it, but a lot of stuff got moved around to accommodate the holidays and I haven't had a chance to go through it yet.

We're planning to put the excess inventory on the Clueboard store in a couple days, just trying to get the replacements figured out before we do.

It could be because they moved the thread :(

Offline kpgalligan

« Reply #1057 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 13:53:42 »
I'm obviously a little late to this particular party. If anybody has a base set and possibly a homing set they'd like to sell I'd be interested.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #1058 on: Sun, 02 January 2022, 17:30:23 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 January 2022, 07:02:21 by dvorcol »