geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] Master Control Rebirth

(1/33) > >>

jchan94:
Hey everyone :)

First off, happy holidays! I hope you're all having a festive / good winter season. With the Chinese community becoming more enthusiastic about bringing more things to the West, I'm happy to announce Keyclack's  partnership with Master Control to bring you the Master Control Rebirth Group Buy.

I understand that the timing of this GB is not the best, but nonetheless, it is here.

Timeline

January 10th - GB Ends
April - Distribution

Kits

https://www.keyclack.com/product-category/group-buys/mc-rebirth/

Pricing

Anywhere from $6 USD to $28 USD depending on the kit.

GB Terms

Cancelation only during GB period.
Cannot be bought with any other items.

Pictures

jchan94:
Reserved

jchan94:
Hi everyone,

Looks like this didn't get approved in time, but NBD! I've placed the group order already and we are working on getting everything sorted. Not too many joined, but this thread will be used for updates + progress.

I will update everyone as we push forward here.

Thanks for joining the buy / expressing interest. We should be on track for our estimated fulfillment date.

Unforgivable:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Tue, 10 January 2017, 19:50:40 ---Hi everyone,

Looks like this didn't get approved in time, but NBD! I've placed the group order already and we are working on getting everything sorted. Not too many joined, but this thread will be used for updates + progress.

Thanks for joining the buy / expressing interest. We should be on track for our estimated fulfillment date.

--- End quote ---

I thought there were many good options, so I'm surprised not many joined. I think samples of the other sets would've helped. Overall, don't let that discourage you, as this group buy was greatly appreciated, and at a really good price, in my opinion. I'll attempt to show off the sets I purchased once I receive them.

Plan on having extras after the group buys are delivered?

eldridge:

--- Quote from: Unforgivable on Wed, 11 January 2017, 00:37:22 ---
--- Quote from: jchan94 on Tue, 10 January 2017, 19:50:40 ---Hi everyone,

--- End quote ---

I thought there were many good options, so I'm surprised not many joined. I think samples of the other sets would've helped. Overall, don't let that discourage you, as this group buy was greatly appreciated, and at a really good price, in my opinion. I'll attempt to show off the sets I purchased once I receive them.

Plan on having extras after the group buys are delivered?

--- End quote ---
I'm also surprised. Really enjoyed picking out specific kits to fit certain a certain board, instead of buying a large set for a lot more money and then only using a portion of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version