geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

zFrontier Feedback Thread

<< < (4/9) > >>

zFrontier:

--- Quote from: txclack on Thu, 05 October 2017, 12:34:09 ---Agree with ^  Aside from just throwing a layer of bubble wrap and tossing it into a bag, I am very satisfied with all the GMK sets I have bought from zFrontier.

The other recommendation I'd like to state is sometimes the international zFrontier has items that aren't available on the English zFrontier site.  For example, I saw GMK Pristine on there before it hit the English site, and I still see left over GMK Corsa Autos that can't be purchased on the English site.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the recommendation! Yes, sometimes  a new GB comes on the English site 1 day later than on Chinese site.  We will try to keep it on time next time.

For GMK Corsa Autos, it has been delayed because the group buy leader has modified the "purple" color a bit after receiving the samples from GMK. And there will be a few extra sets available once it is in-stock. We will send out notification emails and make a post here.   :thumb:

HotRoderX:
nice to see so much positive feedback. I know personally I find feedback as a customer very helpful. I know I will be trying to order some caps off Z-Frontier in the near future! I been wanting to give them a try there prices are pretty reasonable.

KaosJ:
Got the PoW via DHL, damn that shipping was fast (3 days).   
Ironically the packages sitted more time in my city than in the whole travel from China to Italy. 

Everything nice, zF you rule!

avid:
Really like the stuff you have.  Unfortually only ISO compatible are interesting, so i hope we see more of that in the future  :thumb:

Waateva:
My GMK Griseann set was shipped promptly and arrived very quickly, packaging was well done and the keyset looks great!  Would definitely buy from you guys again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version