Author Topic: [IC] GMK Nautilus 2 | GB LIVE!  (Read 74757 times)

Offline Shutter_Shock

Is it possible to get a rendering of the Rama enter key on a board with the rest of the set for reference?

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Can you tell us how high the MOQ is? And will we be able to pre-order with the condition that all ordered kits are actually made?
(As an example, the other kits would be useless to me without the international kit.)

50 units for International. I can't guarantee that all the kits are actually made, that's why group buys have minimum order quantities.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2020, 13:18:20 by Zambumon »

Offline Shutter_Shock

Can you tell us how high the MOQ is? And will we be able to pre-order with the condition that all ordered kits are actually made?
(As an example, the other kits would be useless to me without the international kit.)

50 units for International. I can't guarantee that all the kits are actually made, that's why group buys have minimum order quantities.

You could always wait to order until some numbers are posted. I'm sure we'll know when MOQ is met for the various kits.

Offline Cantello

You could always wait to order until some numbers are posted. I'm sure we'll know when MOQ is met for the various kits.
Wouldn‘t that be counter-productive? If everyone who intends to order a ‚niche‘ kit waits until MOQ is met then the MOQ will probably not be met at all... 🤔

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Wouldn‘t that be counter-productive? If everyone who intends to order a ‚niche‘ kit waits until MOQ is met then the MOQ will probably not be met at all... 🤔

Correct, that is counterproductive. Don't wait to the very last day. If you want the set and are concerned about any of the kits' MOQ, order as soon as possible.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Hey gang,

We have one last update before launch.

First of all, huge apologies for such late notice regarding this kit. We were expecting to receive the quotes for this kit some weeks ago but due to the on-going events, communication has been slow lately.

So, extra-large space bars has been a pending topic on my list for many years. Vintage keyboard enthusiasts have been unable to cover their boards due to the lack of them and I'm happy to announce that GMK Nautilus 2 will be the first set to solve this issue.

In collaboration with HINEY.CC, we have developed the "Super Space Bars kit", which provides layout coverage for vintage keyboards with 8.00, 10.00 and 12.00U space bars.

Needless to say, due to the complexity of these keys, the kit costs $35 with a 150 MOQ, but we are confident that we can reach those numbers.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
NAUTILUS_TWO_CORE
NAUTILUS_TWO_SPACE_BRAS
NAUTILUS_TWO_SUPER_SPACE_BRAS
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 March 2020, 17:08:51 by konstantin »

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
What does '8.00C', '10.00C' etc mean? Do you have more useful measurements like inches? And how many ounces do these weigh? I have to make sure my switch for the spacebar has the correct spring weight in it.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
What does '8.00C', '10.00C' etc mean? Do you have more useful measurements like inches? And how many ounces do these weigh? I have to make sure my switch for the spacebar has the correct spring weight in it.

161.5 mm/6.36"
189.6 mm/7.46"
227.6 mm/8.96"

I recommend using 100g, 120g and 180g bottom out springs for these.

Offline Ensaum

161.5 mm/6.36"
189.6 mm/7.46"
227.6 mm/8.96"

I recommend using 100g, 120g and 180g bottom out springs for these.

Seems reasonable :thumb:

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

Bravo

Offline greit

Very cool set, and I really like that you've included the international kit. When will the European site be live?

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Very cool set, and I really like that you've included the international kit. When will the European site be live?

April 2nd

Offline big_tuna

Re: [IC] GMK Nautilus 2 | RAMA × Nautilus | Launching April 2nd
« Reply #213 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 02:20:15 »
Saw the GB open from my local vendor with the RAMA cap at SGD80 (USD55)! Any renders to help decide whether I should pull the trigger?

Offline f1

Re: [IC] GMK Nautilus 2 | RAMA × Nautilus | Launching April 2nd
« Reply #214 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 05:41:21 »
It is finally here!!!  :p

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Re: [IC] GMK Nautilus 2 | GB STARTS ON APRIL 2ND
« Reply #215 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 10:26:24 »
GB is live. Waiting for GB thread to be approved

Offline Zambumon