Author Topic: The .dxf files I used back when I held a GB (no, I'm not really back)  (Read 1549 times)

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
Still living in the NW, yes it's hard to see what color the sky is or even the trees. Yes there have been a lot of arson arrests but apparently not every arson was arrested.

This isn't about politics but keyboards. I ran a couple GB's for metal ergodox cases, and I still use mine but I've found a few of the thumb-buttons on the RH can short out, losing the whole keyboard until an un,re -plug of the USB cord. The cord where I attached the phone jack also has broken loose a couple times, but by and large so long as I take off the bottom plate on that side all is well (!). I've been thinking about spray-painting the plate with that stuff they use on pickup truck beds as an insulator.  :))

Also, I'm starting this thread because someone PM'd me about the .dxf files I used, and while the originals from Dox and handed down are probably still floating around, I know JD manipulated the stab-holes a bit, and there was a fair amount of discussion of the Alps switch and changes that were needed for that.

The attached file, if it's not molested by the webserver for being a stub-extractor, has all the files I've accumulated during that GB, re-uploaded for posterity's sake here. As I haven't even finished the last few projects over these years, I guess getting my steel e-dox was everything I wanted, and I lost enthusiasm adequate to create action. (Although I still want to get back, some day, to a buckling spring e-dox)

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline nevin

Re: The .dxf files I used back when I held a GB (no, I'm not really back)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 16:42:22 »
why an .exe? why not just a simple .ZIP?
exe will probably be flagged way more than a ZIP

electronically isolating... what about a conformal coating? usually clear, and wouldn't be near as thick or rough as thick as rhino lining....
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 September 2020, 16:44:45 by nevin »
Keeb.io Viterbi, Apple m0110, Apple m0120, Apple m0110a, Apple 658-4081, Apple M1242, Apple AEK II, MK96, GH60/Pure, Cherry g84-4100, Adesso AKP-220B, Magicforce 68

Offline fpazos

Re: The .dxf files I used back when I held a GB (no, I'm not really back)
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 16:57:24 »
Thanks for share!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk