Author Topic: [GB] Aquaria V1 60% Jellyfish Keyboard GB (Sorting Shipping )  (Read 34563 times)

Offline BserLarry

Good to hear!
Would you be able to offer iPhone rose gold Pantone 7605C or Olivia Rose gold Pantone 55-9-c? That would be an instant buy from me and I’m sure a hit with many people :p
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 March 2019, 06:08:22 by BserLarry »

Offline Oscar2177

This does not come witha PCB correct?

This does not come with a pcb. But it does support any pcb with a left port

Offline Oscar2177

Good to hear!
Would you be able to offer iPhone rose gold Pantone 7605C or Olivia Rose gold Pantone 55-9-c? That would be an instant buy from me and I’m sure a hit with many people :p

I did think about getting a rose gold color. I am giving the shop some pantone colors right now so there is a possibility that I will do a rose gold which actually was the Pantone 55-9-c

Offline BserLarry

Good to hear! Definitely in if such an option is made available:-)

Offline MeloDet

Just paid my invoice! Got a notification from paypal saying "After an initial review, we found that your payment may not be in agreement with our Acceptable Use Policy. Because of this, we need to put this payment on hold until we can make sure it meets our requirements." just fyi. May end up not being a problem, but just figured you might want to know in case other people have similar issues.

Offline Sic_Alpha

Paid, same issue with pending payment as above.

Offline Oscar2177

Just paid my invoice! Got a notification from paypal saying "After an initial review, we found that your payment may not be in agreement with our Acceptable Use Policy. Because of this, we need to put this payment on hold until we can make sure it meets our requirements." just fyi. May end up not being a problem, but just figured you might want to know in case other people have similar issues.

Don't worry about that. My paypal does that with any invoice that I make no matter the amount of money. It will clear up in a day or two.

Offline Oscar2177

Hello, I would like to update everyone on the GB. The order for anodizing has just been submitted and will be starting this week. There are spots still available in case anyone else is interested. I'll update again once I receive pictures from the shop.

Offline Sic_Alpha

Awesome!  :cool:

Offline 0sirisTV

Hello, I would like to update everyone on the GB. The order for anodizing has just been submitted and will be starting this week. There are spots still available in case anyone else is interested. I'll update again once I receive pictures from the shop.

I am definitely interested in purchasing a board, but would like to know if there are any other colors available I know there have been talks about adding some.

Offline MeloDet

Just got my custom copper plate in! Hyped for the board.

215091-0

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
I really like the deep ocean color but decided against it because I just have too many other things coming in right now. Need to let the bank account cool off a little. Maybe Tes will design a v2 one day with a pen holder divot  :p
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline Sic_Alpha

Just got my custom copper plate in! Hyped for the board.

(Attachment Link)

Very cool!  How do you use a .step file?  Can AutoCAD open it?  Or just upload it to a site like Laserboost?

Offline MeloDet

Yeah I went through laserboost. They were pretty helpful for figuring out stuff like oath length etc.

Offline Sic_Alpha

I was wanting to bring it into a CAD program to modify the layout a bit.  I want split space :D

Offline Sic_Alpha

I was able to pull it into AutoCAD but the measurements are off.  I've got it set to mm as default units; the switch holes are measuring .05512  Looks like it's stuck in imperial.  Trying to figure out how to get it to metric; makes things much easier

Offline Oscar2177

In case anyone was interested in getting an ISO plate here is the file for you guys.

Offline MeloDet

Any updates?

Offline Sic_Alpha

Indeed! ;D

Also, is it possible to get a DXF file for the ANSI plate?  I'm having difficulties with the STEP file.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 April 2019, 15:30:31 by Sic_Alpha »

Offline Oscar2177

Any updates?

I haven't heard anything from the shop yet which is why I haven't posted any updates. But it should be anytime soon, I did message them last night and will update everyone with there response.

Offline MeloDet

Awesome, thanks!

Offline Oscar2177

Indeed! ;D

Also, is it possible to get a DXF file for the ANSI plate?  I'm having difficulties with the STEP file.  Thanks!

Here is a DXF file

Offline Sic_Alpha

Thank you!!!  :thumb:

Offline Oscar2177

The factory just let me know they are on a short vacation from April 4 thru the 7th. I will be receiving an update when they come back, and when they do I will let everyone know the current status of the anodizing.

Offline Kcodrum

Were you able to get any updates from the factory?

Offline Oscar2177

Were you able to get any updates from the factory?

Sorry for the late update, I'm currently out of town. But the factory mentioned they are still working on them and will send me pictures soon.

Offline Sic_Alpha

Did these ship by any chance?  I have a FedEx shipping notification from Dubai sent by CHINA HIGHER EDU STUT and this is the only thing that I can think of that it would possibly be.

Offline Oscar2177

Did these ship by any chance?  I have a FedEx shipping notification from Dubai sent by CHINA HIGHER EDU STUT and this is the only thing that I can think of that it would possibly be.

Sorry for the late response, but they haven't shipped yet. I'll be posting pictures of the cases before shipping them out to you guys. :D

Offline Sic_Alpha

Thanks.  Well I have something on its way to me; no idea what it is now...

Offline Oscar2177

Hello everyone, I have just been told by the factory that the cases are done anodizing. I will be receiving photos shortly and will post them as soon as possible

Offline MeloDet

Awesome! Can't wait to get mine

Offline Kcodrum

Now that we are into May, is there a timeline update for when they are planned to ship to us?
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 May 2019, 00:16:13 by Kcodrum »

Offline Oscar2177

Now that we are into May, is there a timeline update for when they are planned to ship to us?

I will like to have everything shipped out by the end of the month if possible without delays but everything will for sure be sent to everybody no later then june since all the cases have already been done anodized and I'll be showing the pictures shortly.

Offline Oscar2177

Here is a picture of all the different colors that the shop has sent me. Keep in mind the lighting is very bright in the picture and the colors are a bit darker than that.
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 May 2019, 13:00:28 by Oscar2177 »

Offline MeloDet

Oof, looks nice. I take it that even if shipping may take until the end of the month, that with the boards being done anodizing that they should start shipping relatively soon?

Offline Oscar2177

Oof, looks nice. I take it that even if shipping may take until the end of the month, that with the boards being done anodizing that they should start shipping relatively soon?

I am sending the payment to the factory this week and once they receive it they should be getting ready to ship them to me as soon as possible.

Offline Kcodrum

The cases look fantastic! Thanks for the update.

Offline CarlQs

Just let us know when they wind up shipping, Im excited for this, thanks!

Offline MeloDet

Was it ever said what the shipping method will be? I'll be moving at the end of June, so depending on the expected delivery time I may need to change my address.

Offline Oscar2177

Was it ever said what the shipping method will be? I'll be moving at the end of June, so depending on the expected delivery time I may need to change my address.

Hello, the shipping method will be USPS. The keyboards have just been shipped out and will be arriving to me this monday, I will start shipping them out once I receive them and post pictures of them when I get them in as well.

Offline MeloDet

Re: [GB] Aquaria V1 60% Jellyfish Keyboard GB (Sorting Shipping )
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 17:10:20 »
Awesome! I imagine that will be more than enough time then, thanks!

Offline Sic_Alpha

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 17:59:57 »
Woo!   ;D

Offline Oscar2177

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 10:26:34 »
Boards arrived last night and here are some pictures of them all together.

Offline MeloDet

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 10:28:22 »
OOF. Lookin so good.

Offline CarlQs

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 00:54:42 »
Im very very ready >·>

Offline Sic_Alpha

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 19 June 2019, 14:15:36 »
Received tracking info for shipping!  :p  But it's been in pre-shipment status since the 13th  :(

Getting antsy with anticipation.

Offline CarlQs

« Reply #96 on: Thu, 20 June 2019, 14:42:55 »
This shipping lead is giving me anxiety

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 20 June 2019, 15:47:06 »
Yea I'm super hyped, and I'm waiting on 2 aquarias  :p :eek: :p :)) :cool:

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #98 on: Fri, 21 June 2019, 14:32:38 »
Man even tho I didn’t get in on the GB I’m happy that it was ran. I like this board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kcodrum

« Reply #99 on: Tue, 25 June 2019, 09:51:20 »
Just looked at tracking, it looks like they are moving. Im crazy excited for its expected delivery tomorrow!